PDA

View Full Version : The big question! Callum or Dexter?

Sophster
02-08-2013, 06:49 AM
With two very insistent sides, I thought I would raise the question, Callum or Dexter? Who do you prefer?
:elephant:

Raph
02-08-2013, 07:36 AM
The gentleman Callum, without a shadow of a doubt

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 07:42 AM
Neither? It's been such an awful, drawn out storyline and I would love for a double eviction to take out both of them. Callum's entered a Shahbaz-like state of mental helplessness and Dexter is beginning to show shades of Aaron and it's kinda awful.

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 07:48 AM
Dexter but a long chalk.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Sexy Dexy. :hugesmile:

Kyle
02-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Callum hands down.

lime
02-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Dexter ..Callum's manipulative behavior is making BB for the first time I can remember very uncomfortable to watch.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Dexter ..Callum's manipulative behavior is making for the first time I can remember very uncomfortable to watch.

Callum is a massive liar and we have proof in the videos. Everything he says is a lie. So Dexter has bullied him for 7 weeks? That's bull! They were best friends in the first couple of weeks. What is he smoking? :crazy:

lime
02-08-2013, 08:11 AM
Callum is a massive liar and we have proof in the videos. Everything he says is a lie. So Dexter has bullied him for 7 weeks? That's bull! They were best friends in the first couple of weeks. What is he smoking? :crazy:

that's the thing Vanessa ..I understand that he is annoyed that Charlie prefers Dexter and that she nominated him ,but none of that is down to Dexter no matter how much he has convinced himself that this is case.

Dexter is by no means the favourite HM so I don't understand why he feels the need to make up such malicious lies.

I do however think he is unwell ATM and hope he gets the help he needs

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 08:15 AM
that's the thing Vanessa ..I understand that he is annoyed that Charlie prefers Dexter and that she nominated him ,but none of that is down to Dexter no matter how much he has convinced himself that this is case.

Dexter is by no means the favourite HM so I don't understand why he feels the need to make up such malicious lies.

I do however think he is unwell ATM and hope he gets the help he needs

Callum is bullying Dexter now. I can't watch the show until that manipulative bastard has gone. He makes me so mad i want to throw something at my tv. :mad:

lime
02-08-2013, 08:20 AM
You are not alone there Vanessa alot of people at work are talking about how uncomfortable it is to watch.
We will agree to disagree with "bullying" I just genuinely think Callum has lost all sense of reality and hence his behavior towards dexter can be malicious at times

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 08:23 AM
You are not alone there Vanessa alot of people at work are talking about how uncomfortable it is to watch.
We will agree to disagree with "bullying" I just genuinely think Callum has lost all sense of reality and hence his behavior towards dexter can be malicious at times

Dexter needs to just ignore Callum. There's no reasoning with someone who just blindly hates you.

Kyle
02-08-2013, 08:24 AM
Dexter needs to just ignore Callum. There's no reasoning with someone who just blindly hates you.

Or with someone who is blindly obsessed with someone......

Ellen
02-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Its Callum for me.
In a lot of ways they are both as bad as each other but I could never support someone like Dexter, the way he spoke to the girls in the house with his sex talk :yuk:
The way he has encouraged others to have a go at Callum is not nice and he has pushed & pushed until Callum has snapped back. :nono:

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 08:42 AM
I mean Dexter's whole purpose is hilariously trolling Callum (who is righteously frustrated with him) so idk why we're acting like Dexter is the victim and is so raw n real. But then again I'm sure you people thought the same about Aaron so there's really no reasoning with you lot.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 08:46 AM
I prefer Dexter. He's been entertaining for the whole series.

Callum was mute for the first half.

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 09:17 AM
Callum,no contest

joeysteele
02-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Callum and that wasn't the case 3 weeks ago at all.

A lot has been said as to what Dexter has had to take in the house, from the start of the series and thst is a fact that cannot be denied.
However to see him try to inflict the same hostility on to someone else who wasn't that instrumental as to Dexter's' treatment in the house at the start, has been a revelation.

From coming out of the safe house Dexter has set out to frustrate, humiliate, belittle and get at Callum with very clever and subtle ways of doing so but pretty nasty at times too.
Dexter is an interesting guy and he is full of total nonsense as to his stories but that has made him a good housemate.
His treatment of Callum though is not good to watch and for me Callum is just responding to Dexter's belittling of him anyway.
So I now have far more liking for Callum than Dexter as people.

smudgie
02-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Callum and that wasn't the case 3 weeks ago at all.

A lot has been said as to what Dexter has had to take in the house, from the start of the series and thst is a fact that cannot be denied.
However to see him try to inflict the same hostility on to someone else who wasn't that instrumental as to Dexter's' treatment in the house at the start, has been a revelation.

From coming out of the safe house Dexter has set out to frustrate, humiliate, belittle and get at Callum with very clever and subtle ways of doing so but pretty nasty at times too.
Dexter is an interesting guy and he is full of total nonsense as to his stories but that has made him a good housemate.
His treatment of Callum though is not good to watch and for me Callum is just responding to Dexter's belittling of him anyway.
So I now have far more liking for Callum than Dexter as people.

Same here. You said it better than I ever could.:hugesmile::hugesmile:

reece(:
02-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Dexter, Callum is an obsessed lunatic.

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Dexter easily.

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Dexter he is the best housemate this year by far :)

I love a good forum rant!!

halfacrown
02-08-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm supporting Dexter, Callum has ruined himself with paranoia and has become a humourless dullard. I used to think Callum was okay but, particularly since Dan left, he has lost credibility and his cool. He wants to be heroic and charismatic but he can't keep his mouth shut and can't let anything go, especially the imagined 'evil' he sees in Dexter.

Daffodil
02-08-2013, 11:02 AM
I don't like either of them. But having said that, their feud is very interesting to watch if only to see the 'deceptively intelligent' (average) Callum v the 'intelligent' (average) Dexter and their battle of 'wits'.

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Callum but I'm really tiring of this rivalry thing now, it dominates the main show, BOTS and live feed... No wonder hazel is tearing her hair out to get out I would be. If callum AND dexter were evicted together the house would breathe a sigh of relief.

Jack_
02-08-2013, 11:11 AM
Callum as a person, Dexter as a housemate

They should both make top three with Gina though

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 11:13 AM
I'm sick ov high light show not showing Callum's nasty accusations and nasty plots in the tree house with Sam on the debate task he said knives and stabbing again and had a knife in the kitchen when saying he would murder someone if they pushed his gf over 😱😱😱🔪🔪wtf!! 😂😂😂

I love a good forum rant!!

Ellen
02-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Callum but I'm really tiring of this rivalry thing now, it dominates the main show, BOTS and live feed... No wonder hazel is tearing her hair out to get out I would be. If callum AND dexter were evicted together the house would breathe a sigh of relief.

I dont think BB have helped either Kizzy, they did the same thing with the Daley/Hazel thing.

Gillian-73
02-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Dexter but this whole rivalry bores me now!

Scotty07
02-08-2013, 11:25 AM
The hero, Superdex.:D