PDA

View Full Version : What's so special about Charlie?

cheapbbfan
02-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Seriously, she's had 2 guys all over her for the past few weeks but I cant figure out what is so special about her out of everyone else. She isn't all that. She's rather bland

Kyle
02-08-2013, 09:12 AM
There is a limited choice of girls in there, Sophie is taken, Gina is not ideal and Hazel being a supermodel makes her almost untouchable to the layman.

In the house Charlie is a commodity and she is attractive aswell. I don't like her personality though.

sampvt
02-08-2013, 09:19 AM
She is quite pretty but a bit of a lightweight when it comes to manipulating men. She portrays the girl next door image and offers nothing exciting to the guys in there. However we must all remember that the guys in there are not real men anyway apart from Sam so she is never likely to create an aura of excitement anyway. If she had have been put in there without her all controlling mother, things might have been different but alas she will always be labelled as being as thick as a bag of spanners with zero sex appeal.

Gusto Brunt
02-08-2013, 09:22 AM
There's nothing special about her. In fact I think she looks like a bloke.

Especially with those massive footballers legs and her face is manly from certain angles.

She has broad shoulders too.

Hazel is hotter.

south12345
02-08-2013, 09:23 AM
I agree with above. Charlie is the only reasonably attractive girl that is approachable and single in the house. Gina and Sophie have boyfriends who they are committed too and they see Hazel as out of their league and unapproachable, well Dexter gave it a try and failed miserably, so he went for what i think in his eyes would be second best.....

Kyle
02-08-2013, 09:24 AM
There's nothing special about her. In fact I think she looks like a bloke.

Especially with those massive footballers legs and her face is manly from certain angles.

She has broad shoulders too.

Hazel is hotter.

Very harsh, I bet you get all the ladies.

brianna_jones
02-08-2013, 09:24 AM
This has been an enigma all season. She seems nice enough, but average on looks and pretty blah on personality. Then again look at who the suitors are!

Gusto Brunt
02-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Very harsh, I bet you get all the ladies.

I don't actually. I'm just saying what I see.

By no means am I a ladies man.

Kyle
02-08-2013, 09:25 AM
I don't actually. I'm just saying what I see.

By no means am I ladies man.

Fair enough.

Ellen
02-08-2013, 09:29 AM
I think its because she is the more approachable one out of the girls in there.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 10:08 AM
In comparison to the other girls, her vagina is readily available more hours of the day.

Patricia4
02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
In comparison to the other girls, her vagina is readily available more hours of the day.

:joker:

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I agree with Samp, she does portray the 'girl next door' image and a lot of people like that. I do think she is quite pretty, I'd love to have a smile like hers.

rusticgal
02-08-2013, 10:54 AM
She is just normal...polite,pretty with niavity. She isnt a big character so she wont win...but I like her and if she did win I would be happy...but I think Gina deserves it more.

Scotty07
02-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Nothing.:idc:

devizesd
02-08-2013, 11:46 AM
queen of the muffin top

:colour:

Blue Cadillac
02-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Horrible girl, just like her mother, with a horrible voice to boot.

That said, I've gone from liking Dexter to liking Callum to liking none of them now. Get 'em all out!!!

smeagol
02-08-2013, 02:27 PM
she has a tasty choclate factory that they would like to enter if they they can get the willy wonker ticket ;)

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 02:28 PM

:laugh2:

anne666
02-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Nothing !!!!! Well she can utter the most self obsessed psycho babble and repeat it ALL a record number of times. Is that special ???

Kyle
02-08-2013, 03:04 PM
she has a tasty choclate factory that they would like to enter if they they can get the willy wonker ticket ;)

I thought the Willy Wonker ticket was hard to get? I can imagine the ticket to Charlie's chocolate factory would be like a ticket to flamingo land. £15 for all the rides.

Issac
02-08-2013, 04:08 PM
She is just normal...polite,pretty with niavity. She isnt a big character so she wont win...but I like her and if she did win I would be happy...but I think Gina deserves it more.

Don't believe this woman of 27/28 is naive, girls since childhood know how to use charms to get what they want from daddy.
She knows exactly what she is doing flirting with the boys, and backstabbing them. Dexter and Callum had a convo earlier on in the weeks he said both had a weakness and that weakness was women, not great insight, women are every mans weakness.

Kyle
02-08-2013, 04:15 PM
Don't believe this woman of 27/28 is naive, girls since childhood know how to use charms to get what they want from daddy.
She knows exactly what she is doing flirting with the boys, and backstabbing them. Dexter and Callum had a convo earlier on in the weeks he said both had a weakness and that weakness was women, not great insight, women are every mans weakness.

Speak for yourself they aren't my weakness.....

.....ok maybe they are a bit. :blush: