It's a two horse race. :shocked:

karezza
02-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Ladbrokes:

Hazel 8/15
Callum 15/8
Twins 9/1
Dexter 33/1

It is going to be very close between Hazel and Callum.

sampvt
02-08-2013, 09:27 AM
It has never been a 2 horse race from the get go. It is a simple one horse race as I have said loads of times. Hazel is toast and at 1/2 its worth a very big bet. Put £100 and get your money plus £50 to treat your partner out. Simples.....she cant turn it round and the bets and votes have been placed. The bookies are trying to invite a few mug bets on Callum by shortening his odds to make it look close but the GBP will vote tonight and as we all know, they are not forum members, they are ma and pa voters with memories of the home wrecker trying to play it down but it wont work. Also she has become really dull of late and offers nothing to the show. Everyone loves to see Callum and Dexter at it so Hazel is expendable.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Ladbrokes:

Hazel 8/15
Callum 15/8
Twins 9/1
Dexter 33/1

Wow! Dexter odds are very good. :amazed:

Gstar
02-08-2013, 09:29 AM
There are a lot of jealous females out there who will evict Hazel, same with Rachael in BB11; which is why I stopped watching after she went

MrWong
02-08-2013, 09:31 AM
It has never been a 2 horse race from the get go. It is a simple one horse race as I have said loads of times. Hazel is toast and at 1/2 its worth a very big bet. Put £100 and get your money plus £50 to treat your partner out. Simples.....she cant turn it round and the bets and votes have been placed. The bookies are trying to invite a few mug bets on Callum by shortening his odds to make it look close but the GBP will vote tonight and as we all know, they are not forum members, they are ma and pa voters with memories of the home wrecker trying to play it down but it wont work. Also she has become really dull of late and offers nothing to the show. Everyone loves to see Callum and Dexter at it so Hazel is expendable.

For once I agree with you.

The Hazel fans that are convinced that she's staying are going to be very disappointed.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 09:33 AM
For once I agree with you.

The Hazel fans that are convinced that she's staying are going to be very disappointed.

I really hope Callum goes. He makes my skin crawl. :conf2:

sampvt
02-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Ladbrokes:

Hazel 8/15
Callum 15/8
Twins 9/1
Dexter 33/1

Trust me,,,,,1/2 and 2/1 is not close. Everyone thinks that the voting is a sealed entity. Everyone at BB hq right down to the script writers know how its going as they need to plan the questions and program highlights in advance and even Emma has said in the past...IT IS CLOSE.... how would she know this.

In saying that, don't you think in this modern age of texts etc, that one of the production team wouldn't send a quick text to a mate to stick some dosh on whoever. Remember last year when one girl got sacked for telling her boyfriend that placed loads of bets all over Banbury. He made 65,000, she lost her job and said afterwards that at least 50 people knew how the votes were going.

Do you not think William Hills don't have ears in that office.......the odds for VTE are never wrong. The VTS is a bit more difficult to predict though so they sometimes get it wrong.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 09:42 AM
Hazel's odds have been steady all week, ie odds-on.

She has almost zero chance if survival.

Wish it was a double! :(

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Hazel's odds have been steady all week, ie odds-on.

She has almost zero chance if survival.

Wish it was a double! :(

On today show Callum draws Dexter with a knife. Don't worry. Callum will be favourite to go after that. ;)

sampvt
02-08-2013, 09:52 AM
On today show Callum draws Dexter with a knife. Don't worry. Callum will be favourite to go after that. ;)

Callum could draw Dexter with an erect penis sporting the flag of greenpeace with minions of little hobbits hanging from it showing the latest vagaseling crystals and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference to the results, hazel is a gonner.

This whole Callum and Dexter crap is getting boring and its effect has been long since seen as 2 nutters vying for camera time and loads of chest beating. Dexter has been resoundly beaten but unfortunately callum is still kicking the pathetic little runt as he lays battered and beaten on the floor.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 10:05 AM
Callum will very likely be booted next week, although the twins may be vying with him for that booby prize. Dexter will probably come second to Gina with the Snoozemeister in third place. Sophie and Charlie making up the other two places in the final.

Patricia4
02-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Hazel to go please.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Callum is now shortening with Betfair and Hazel Drifting, its on dont listen to anyone else we can get CALLUM OUT !!! Keep voting peeps ;)

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 10:48 AM
Really hope Callum goes tonight.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Latest Odds from Betfair -

Shorter the number the more like they are to go.....

Hazel - 1.6 (Drifting)
Callum - 2.8 (Shortening)

Its game on lets go VOTE CALLUM OUT !!!!

smeagol
02-08-2013, 10:49 AM
15/8 is close enough hazel is only just odds on. she was massive odds on before
so there is a chance hopefully creepy can go, its slim but we can hope

depends who is voting over who is betting.

fingers
02-08-2013, 10:51 AM
15/8 is close enough hazel is only just odds on. she was massive odds on before
so there is a chance hopefully creepy can go, its slim but we can hope

depends who is voting over who is betting.

Yeah, Bets and Voting are two different kettles of fish.

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 10:53 AM

people have rapidly warmed to Hazel though, hopefully they will keep her in. I don't really like Hazel but out of the two I would like Callum to go. Only last week I was adamant I wanted the twins out, how your views can change in matter of days lol

actor99
02-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Theirs one thing im against Is. if its a women thing. that people are talking about .something im not too up on. either way that would be stupid. ok maybe I can except the Hazel thing that happened. but saying Charlie is worse is going way over the top. All Charlie does is just being friendly. how can she get away from them in that house. their all cuddle up in their and the rest. be real for once. and rethink who really is the worst. hazel said she doesn't care about the public. but Charlie does. and will meet up. im sure will be lovely. I bet you would like her if you met her.

Tregard
02-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Twins keep on floating through :(

Gusto Brunt
02-08-2013, 11:17 AM
The twins, 10/1??

Madness.

Johnnyuk123
02-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Hazel 1/2

Callum 13/5
Twins 10/1
Dexter 40/1

It's a two horse race. :shocked:

The mare against the donkey.

Seanbon
02-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Trust me,,,,,1/2 and 2/1 is not close. Everyone thinks that the voting is a sealed entity. Everyone at BB hq right down to the script writers know how its going as they need to plan the questions and program highlights in advance and even Emma has said in the past...IT IS CLOSE.... how would she know this.

In saying that, don't you think in this modern age of texts etc, that one of the production team wouldn't send a quick text to a mate to stick some dosh on whoever. Remember last year when one girl got sacked for telling her boyfriend that placed loads of bets all over Banbury. He made 65,000, she lost her job and said afterwards that at least 50 people knew how the votes were going.

Do you not think William Hills don't have ears in that office.......the odds for VTE are never wrong. The VTS is a bit more difficult to predict though so they sometimes get it wrong.

As someone who works in the industry,if the bookies know that Hazel is definitely going,why would they be offering 8/15? Surely they would suspend the market altogether?? Hazel would go 2 out of 3 times,but fingers crossed tonight will be the 1 in 3 that she wouldn't!?!:dance:

R0B1S
02-08-2013, 11:42 AM

This is biggest load of sh*t I've heard in a while. Don't talk about the things you don't understand and don't present them as some sort of facts.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 11:59 AM
twins floating like two turds! :joker::joker:

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Despite Hazel having those odds..more money has been put on Callum?

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/big-brother/next-eviction

The pie chart thing at the bottom.

Callum 40.55% of bets
Hazel 37.79% of bets
Twins 14.50% of bets
Dexter 7.15% of bets

Scream
02-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Despite Hazel having those odds..more money has been put on Callum?

The pie chart thing at the bottom.

Callum 40.55% of bets
Hazel 37.79% of bets
Twins 14.50% of bets
Dexter 7.15% of bets

I'm so confused, how are the odds and money put on different?

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm so confused, how are the odds and money put on different?
I have no idea. I didnt even know you could find out where the money has been put until today :laugh:

I imagine its because Hazel started off at 1/3. Whereas Callum opened at about 10/1. So for Callum to go down so much, more money would have to be put on him? Maybe a betting person can explain it :joker:

Scream
02-08-2013, 01:52 PM
I have no idea. I didnt even know you could find out where the money has been put until today :laugh:

I imagine its because Hazel started off at 1/3. Whereas Callum opened at about 10/1. So for Callum to go down so much, more money would have to be put on him? Maybe a betting person can explain it :joker:

Oh haha, well thank you anyway!

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Voters outnumber betters quite considerably, I imagine.

So when you place a bet you are GUESSING how people will vote. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

Josy
02-08-2013, 02:01 PM
There are a lot of jealous females out there who will evict Hazel, same with Rachael in BB11; which is why I stopped watching after she went

So lets turn this argument around then and say anyone that likes Hazel is a perve that only likes her on BB so they can ogle her body and drool?

Don't think that would go down well tbh.

Edited to add - I'm just making a point with this post.

Lex
02-08-2013, 02:10 PM
I really hope Callum goes. He makes my skin crawl. :conf2:

Agreed!...but I fear the Creep will escape and become even more obnoxious...and ditto for the Twins! :cloud:

Lister of Smeg
02-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Voters outnumber betters quite considerably, I imagine.

So when you place a bet you are GUESSING how people will vote. Nothing more, nothing less. :)

while id say thats a fair assumption this betting are genrally right and when there not its usually rather close in odds you could get Callum at 15/1 with some bookies a few days ago he's shortened a hell of a long way in 2 days and Hazel has drifted slightly. add to him now being the most popular bet and the level of hate he has received on here DS BOTS and Twitter over the past 2 days it doesnt look good for Callum .

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 02:18 PM
Agreed!...but I fear the Creep will escape and become even more obnoxious...and ditto for the Twins! :cloud:

If he doesn't go tonight it will be next week. His gameplan has been exposed. Everyone knows he's a liar. :pipe:

Fosse
02-08-2013, 02:45 PM
If he doesn't go tonight it will be next week. His gameplan has been exposed. Everyone knows he's a liar. :pipe:

Not just a liar, but also pretty mentally fragile.

It's a shame Hazel has to go tonight rather than Callum or the twins..but their time will come.

steviebhoy
02-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Callum will be evicted tonight 100%,

Odds shorten the more money is placed, so for Callum to have been 15's a few days ago, says to me that a hefty wedge has been placed on him, not to say that's where i think he's going to be evicted, i just sense he's off!! and rightfully too!!!

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 02:57 PM

Would you like to bet on it? :p:D

Lex
02-08-2013, 03:00 PM

Odds shorten the more money is placed, so for Callum to have been 15's a few days ago, says to me that a hefty wedge has been placed on him, not to say that's where i think he's going to be evicted, i just sense he's off!! and rightfully too!!!

"Sense" and bb eviction's are often strangers! :nono:...but I would be delighted if you are right! :thumbs:

Johnnyuk123
02-08-2013, 03:01 PM
twins floating like two turds! :joker::joker:

:joker::joker::joker: :xyxwave:

Johnnyuk123
02-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Callum has overtaken Hazel on oddchecker. lol

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 03:04 PM

Not yet, that I can see anyway. Wont be long though.

If he has a bad HL show, he is toast

I dont think the Hazel hate is as strong as people assume. Not now anyway, maybe a few weeks back

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 03:05 PM

Wishful thinking!

Johnnyuk123
02-08-2013, 03:06 PM

I dont think the Hazel hate is as strong as people assume. Not now anyway, maybe a few weeks back

Your right, i meant to say he has over taken her on the bets placed chart. sorry.

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 03:06 PM

Any idea Vicky where I can get a list of the phone numbers?

Novo
02-08-2013, 03:07 PM
don't tell her Vicky, she will vote to evict Dexter

Lex
02-08-2013, 03:12 PM

lol..feeling flush Kaz? :devil:...

showtime77
02-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Oh crap, I'm back to wanting Hazel out!

Lister of Smeg
02-08-2013, 03:20 PM

this also the online polls have seen huge surges in Callum votes in the past 2 days he's leading the poll on here by about 4% take into account he was about 9% behind 2 days ago a swing like that suggests a turn in who people are voting for.

Fosse
02-08-2013, 03:26 PM
That would make my entire weekend if Callum goes...

Despise him I do..

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 03:28 PM

channel5.com/bigbrother

Click on voting

Lister of Smeg
02-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Despise him I do..

master Yoda is that you :o

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Callum shortening like mad Hazel drfiting accross the board

Hazel- 1.8
Callum - 2.2

It neck and neck lets VOTE CALUM OUT !!!

Lister of Smeg
02-08-2013, 03:33 PM
oh my this is close its literally going to come down to who gets the best edit on the live show i think.

Gillian-73
02-08-2013, 03:38 PM
oh my this is close its literally going to come down to who gets the best edit on the live show i think.

Yes and if some are saved then the lines reopen that could play an important part in who goes too

Lex
02-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Yes and if some are saved then the lines reopen that could play an important part in who goes too

When The Dexter is saved you mean!....:dance:

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 03:46 PM
lol..feeling flush Kaz? :devil:...

:joker: I'm thinking of throwing a few votes about Lex:hugesmile:

smeagol
twins have drifted right out now wtf. all these bb edits n tasks making them safe

Kazanne
channel5.com/bigbrother

Click on voting

Thankyou Vicky:hugesmile:

MrWong
02-08-2013, 03:48 PM
I think once the cat ladies sat at home get a glimpse of Hazel's evil eyes on the big screen, with the rent-a-mob boo'ing below, they'll be reminded to vote her out.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-08-2013, 03:54 PM
twins have drifted right out now wtf. all these bb edits n tasks making them safe

Smeagol think about it logically if Dexter and twins get saved then everyone can concentrate on voting Callum out for the next 20 mins...... effectively sealing Callums eviction :dance: GET CALLUM OUT !!!!

Lex
02-08-2013, 03:55 PM
:joker: I'm thinking of throwing a few votes about Lex:hugesmile:

If it means that much to you Kaz...then good luck my friend! :thumbs:
I'm only sad that it wasn't between him and the Twins!...both of those two parties have really gotten up my nose lately! ...and i'll feel robbed if Hazel goes instead! :bawling:...[though I don't really like her!..:joker:]

Lex
02-08-2013, 03:59 PM

They're horrible,...but they'll wait until next week Smeagol!...concentrate on getting Dexter's arch nemesis out this time !! :joker:

karezza
02-08-2013, 04:04 PM
Ladbrokes:

Hazel 8/11
Callum 11/8

It's going to be very close.

zenon
02-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Paddy Power:

Hazel 4/5
Callum 5/4

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Game on.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Well that's getting closer.

I think it works out at something like Hazel 55%, Callum 44%.

Lister of Smeg
02-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Paddy Power:

Hazel 4/5
Callum 5/4

momentum heading in Callum's direction .

Marcus.
02-08-2013, 04:23 PM
yes vote to save the tiwns

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 04:24 PM
yes vote to save the tiwns

Twins have no chance of going now really. Shame.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Game on ladies and Gentlemen here we go into the finishing line lets finish this job off. GET CALLUM OUT !!!!

Marcus.
02-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Twins have no chance of going now really. Shame.

yessssss :dance::dance::dance:

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 04:37 PM
yessssss :dance::dance::dance:

Can I ask why you like them? You dont have to answer obviously, but I have been curious about how they have support. I cant see one little thing to like about them at all..whereas with all of the others I can see why people would like them :S

Marcus.
02-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Can I ask why you like them? You dont have to answer obviously, but I have been curious about how they have support. I cant see one little thing to like about them at all..whereas with all of the others I can see why people would like them :S

aye no worries vicky
for me there funny and are a bit like me funny and up for a laugh yes they can be talking back sometimes but all housemates dose that and very time they are on the tv they make me laugh

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 04:41 PM
aye no worries vicky
for me there funny and are a bit like me funny and up for a laugh yes they can be talking back sometimes but all housemates dose that and very time they are on the tv they make me laugh

Each to their own Marcus. Good luck :)

Scream
02-08-2013, 04:45 PM
GET CALLUM OUT!!!

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 04:45 PM
How did you post that all in caps? :suspect:

Scream
02-08-2013, 04:47 PM
How did you post that all in caps? :suspect:

No idea haha, I think it's if you type a long sentence it doesn't let you, not sure though

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 04:48 PM
I thought there was a caps filter thats all. It used to annoy me if I was answering a question with just 'BB12' or something and it changed it to lowercase :laugh:

Marcus.
02-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Each to their own Marcus. Good luck :)

aye and thanks

MTVN
02-08-2013, 04:49 PM
We can post all in caps as long as it's within a certain number of characters now Vicky lol, think it's about 15 or something

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 04:51 PM
I fail so bad :bored:

Jords
02-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Very close between Hazel and Callum :o

Which is sad because these are superior to the twins and Dexter.

Scream
02-08-2013, 05:09 PM
Very close between Hazel and Callum :o

Which is sad because these are superior to the twins and Dexter.

I agree, really wanted the twins out :bawling:

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 05:15 PM
HL spoiler - http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155524-big-brother-2013-hazel-osullivan-loses-it-over-pain-in-the-ae-gina-rio.html

Seems Hazel will be going afterall

Scream
02-08-2013, 05:20 PM
HL spoiler - http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155524-big-brother-2013-hazel-osullivan-loses-it-over-pain-in-the-ae-gina-rio.html

Seems Hazel will be going afterall

Hmm...could HOPEFULLY work in her favour

fingers
02-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Couldn't happen to a nicer girl!

Although I'd have preferred to see Callum's face as the verdict was announced.
Still we can look forward to him "Kickin' some Ass" next week or can we, will he? Probably not, he may just get drunk and feel sorry for himself alone in the kitchen as he reflects on Dexter's huge (but non-existent) bank accounts!

Toy Soldier
02-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Hazel 8/11 callum 11/8 at Ladbrokes. Trying not to get my hopes up, but those are certainly realistic odds on callum going... especially considering what must have been lumped on him to bring him in from 10/1.

zenon
02-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Bet365

Hazel 4/5
Callum 6/5

Scream
02-08-2013, 05:58 PM
I don't think neither Callum or Hazel's edits for tonight are gonna be particularly good :(
Please give Hazel a good edit please please please

Patricia4
02-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Get shut of Hazel.

smudgie
02-08-2013, 06:11 PM
I love it when it is this close, keeps it interesting.

mr rochester
02-08-2013, 06:23 PM
If the bookies are right looks like we will have to suffer the wretched over-indulged twins for another week. They will be insufferable for the entire time saying how they only expected to be in for 2 weeks and praising themselves for their perceived popularity - aggghhhh...

Ace
02-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Hazel 8/11 callum 11/8 at Ladbrokes. Trying not to get my hopes up, but those are certainly realistic odds on callum going... especially considering what must have been lumped on him to bring him in from 10/1.

Yes they fell from Hazel 4/7 callum 7/4 at Ladbrokes just 2 hours ago (5pm, its 7pm now). If this trend continues Hazel could be evens by 10pm and Callum odds on.

More people are betting on Callum. If this is a true reflection of the way people are voting Callum could be ib big trouble.

Toy Soldier
02-08-2013, 06:32 PM
If the bookies are right looks like we will have to suffer the wretched over-indulged twins for another week. They will be insufferable for the entire time saying how they only expected to be in for 2 weeks and praising themselves for their perceived popularity - aggghhhh...

Meh, I get a giggle at their disappointed faces every time they make a joke that goes down like a lead balloon. Which is usually at least twice per HL show. So not too bothered if they stay. Not much chance of them going really, it's a 2 horse race which may well hinge on tonight's edit.

If Hazel stood up to any other bully but Gina she would be golden. Unfortunately, Gina fans will turn on her like week old milk for standing up to her. Even though she's been nastier and more vindictive to hazel than hazel has been to anyone throughout the whole show. Nothing like a bit of favouritism!

Probably most annoyingly though... It looks like Vote To Save would guarantee the twins out this week, which would be much better for the show! All three of the others have plenty of drama left to bring. The twins... The same tired old routine... And like I said only entertaining for seeing them fail to be funny.

smeagol
02-08-2013, 06:40 PM
its getting close maybe will go of joint favs

Brother Leon
02-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Can't take anymore of Jack in that house. How did they not knock him the **** out when he was talking to the jail lot?
Don't mind Joe at all though.

Videostar
02-08-2013, 06:48 PM
OMG, the Twins are the least likely to be evicted now, what the hell is going on. :shocked:

Emmyasdfghjkl
02-08-2013, 06:52 PM
once again the twins get saved.. sigh,

smeagol
02-08-2013, 06:58 PM
OMG, the Twins are the least likely to be evicted now, what the hell is going on. :shocked:

i guess its cause of all the tasks bb has given them every day it seems

Videostar
02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
i guess its cause of all the tasks bb has given them every day it seems

And Emma Willis's open bias for them is helping them too.

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Going on the spoilers, the twins arent even shown tonight. So thats probably part of it. Hazel, Dexter and Callum all argue in tonights show

Jemal
02-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Tbfh odds checker is baffling me. Callum is shortening on some. Hes been shortening on odds all day yet hes still quite a fair bit behind hazel. And the twins are drifiting in every bookie, but dexter is shortening in every bookie apart from one and yet twins are still 3rd fav. This isnt making any sense.

Videostar
02-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Tbfh odds checker is baffling me. Callum is shortening on some. Hes been shortening on odds all day yet hes still quite a fair bit behind hazel. And the twins are drifiting in every bookie, but dexter is shortening in every bookie apart from one and yet twins are still 3rd fav. This isnt making any sense.

But Dexter was a long way behind the Twins before today, so his odds are shortening but not enough to catch the Twins drifting odds, all but one of the bookies have the Twins longer odds to go than Dexter.

sampvt
02-08-2013, 07:38 PM

Just so you know....Every bookie has to make a book. They cant put all 4 contestants at evens as it will show the percentages in favour of them by a big margin. If hazel is say 1/2 then the others must add up to an amount that makes the win odds balance out so if callum is 2/1 the twins and dexter must be at least 10/1 and 20/1 to balance the books.

Whats happening today is the crafty bookies are using a herring bait for the book. They falsely shorten Callums odds to make people think he is being lumped on and to do this they must put the twins or dexter bigger. In reality they are inviting sucker bets for no return and punters bite.

When you go to the horse track, watch a horse that's dropping like flies and shortening dramatically, mug punters follow it and bet thinking that the boys in the know have bet it and the horse comes nowhere. The bookies have just conned you by offering a @STEAMER@ when it had no chance. Tonight's steamer is callum. Save your money and back Hazel, she is certain to go, trust the Oracle, I've never been wrong before on the VTE.

Vanessa
But Dexter was a long way behind the Twins before today, so his odds are shortening but not enough to catch the Twins drifting odds, all but one of the bookies have the Twins longer odds to go than Dexter.

Dexter is still the least likely to go. I think it's between Hazel and Callum.

Lister of Smeg

Its because most betting sites still have Dexter at longer odds than the Twins the lowest you can get Dexter at is 16/1 only 2 sites actually have Dexter at shorter odds. And in any case theres no catching Hazel and Callum now.

Videostar
02-08-2013, 07:40 PM

Yep, Dexter isn't going anywhere. :dance:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Callum has to go !!!! VOTE CALLUM OUT !!!

Jemal
02-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Oh thanks videostar, lister of smeg and Sam :thumbs2:
So are some bookies trying to shorten Callum's odds to encourage more bets, so its also likely that he may stay and the bookies temptation trap may work.

smeagol
02-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Oh thanks videostar, lister of smeg and Sam :thumbs2:
So are some bookies trying to shorten Callum's odds to encourage more bets, so its also likely that he may stay and the bookies temptation trap may work.

thats probbaly what they up to.

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 07:51 PM

he better not go or I will :bawling: he's the main reason I watch the show

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 07:52 PM
he better not go or I will :bawling: he's the main reason I watch the show

He's very nervous tonight. He needs a group hug. :bawling:

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Crowds hormonal tonight

popcorn anyone?

Videostar
02-08-2013, 08:19 PM
Callum and Hazel's odds are closing right in...we can still get Callum out. :dance:

serensilver
02-08-2013, 08:31 PM
God I would love Hazel to stay!

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 09:21 PM

Just so you know....Every bookie has to make a book. They cant put all 4 contestants at evens as it will show the percentages in favour of them by a big margin. If hazel is say 1/2 then the others must add up to an amount that makes the win odds balance out so if callum is 2/1 the twins and dexter must be at least 10/1 and 20/1 to balance the books.

Whats happening today is the crafty bookies are using a herring bait for the book. They falsely shorten Callums odds to make people think he is being lumped on and to do this they must put the twins or dexter bigger. In reality they are inviting sucker bets for no return and punters bite.

When you go to the horse track, watch a horse that's dropping like flies and shortening dramatically, mug punters follow it and bet thinking that the boys in the know have bet it and the horse comes nowhere. The bookies have just conned you by offering a @STEAMER@ when it had no chance. Tonight's steamer is callum. Save your money and back Hazel, she is certain to go, trust the Oracle, I've never been wrong before on the VTE.
:suspect:

MrWong
02-08-2013, 09:22 PM
:joker:

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 11:13 PM
lol

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-08-2013, 11:27 PM
lol ;)

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 11:28 PM