PDA

View Full Version : hazel-best big brother body ever?

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Surely this is the reason she is being picked on

firstly she has the sexy accent

secondly she has a fiery personality

then you have the body........hai karrumba whata body

I cant think of any woman in BB history with a body to match hers....
she has a naturally huge bosom....her legs are strong but not too ripped
her butt is peachy

shes made mistakes but she will learn from it, she is being picked on by the likes of gina through sheer jealousy...she has come through it with flying colours

hazel to win!:wavey:

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 12:15 PM
I don't like her accent, she drones with it. I do agree she has a fabulous body, I'd kill for a body like that. I've warmed to Hazel this last week after really disliking her during the Daley business, however, I still wouldn't want her to win, she is in my top 3 now though, Dexter, Gina, Hazel

MrWong
02-08-2013, 12:15 PM

her butt is peachy

shes made mistakes but she will learn from it, she is being picked on by the likes of gina through sheer jealousy...she has come through it with flying colours

That's the reason she's being defended.

Lots of white knighting going on.

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 12:18 PM
I think she's put on some timber must be all the wood that Daley fed her beaver ;)

I love a good forum rant!!

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:20 PM
women seem to be backing hazel now too....so its not just the lads with the raging hard ons

brucie
02-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Gina is like some bitter washed up old trout and her jealousy of hazel's face and figure has been there from day one...

Hazel is every man's dream...Gina is every man's nightmare..

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Gina is like some bitter washed up old trout and her jealousy of hazel's face and figure has been there from day one...

Hazel is every man's dream...Gina is every man's nightmare..

thing is hazel is up for a laugh too.....gina is just a constant moaning bitching whiny pain in the neck

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Great body
Facially great, but I would say Noirin was better. And Maysoon. And Hira.
Accent :lovedup:

brucie
02-08-2013, 12:27 PM
what about saskia...?

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Great body

hmmmm I feel I must closely investigate these bodies to give an analytical opinion......merlin licks his lips:devil:

sampvt
02-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Last nights episode showed her rear end to be somewhat fatter than it should be and with several dimples and cellulite issues. Her tits are bought and her lips are full of filler, her eyes are cat like and possess a death stare and her arms sport bingo wings. She has a nice accent but there again I am Irish so I would say that but she does drone a little. She has nice hair though and I am sure if she was lying next to the wife panting I might consider my options but on the face of it, there are thousands of girls far prettier in Ireland that don't need to shag their best friends boyfriends (Callum Best and Georgie) or feel the need to wreck homes for a quick pant in the sack. In short she is pretty but not that stunning.

Speedster
02-08-2013, 12:32 PM

her butt is peachy

Nah, Steph from BB 2 (I think) the one with "Bubble" in. She had a towel wrapped round her in the bathroom and she opened it to adjust it. All I can say is WOW!! she was stunning!:bouncy::thumbs::cheer:

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:34 PM
she hasn't got bingo wings her arms are quite toned
she has a curvy yet fit body....if there is cellulite its not much if at all
for me its just the right body fit yet feminine toned yet curvaceous
theres no such thing as a perfect body, but hers is a voluptuous body for sin

of those mentioned only noirins body compares....also steph big brother 9 was stunning and of course makosis super natural chest? how did they grow so much?

sampvt
02-08-2013, 12:36 PM
she hasn't got bingo wings her arms are quite toned
she has a curvy yet fit body....if there is cellulite its not much if at all
for me its just the right body fit yet feminine toned yet curvaceous
theres no such thing as a perfect body, but hers is a voluptuous body for sin

of those mentioned only noirins body compares....also steph big brother 9 was stunning and of course makosis super natural chest? how did they grow so much?

All personal preferences. I am sure someone will vote for Nadine one day, lol.

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Hazel pretty facial, a bit too chunky body wise. Gina, Jemima and Charlie have better figures.

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Hazel pretty facial, a bit too chunky body wise. Gina, Jemima and Charlie have better figures.

gina? do me a favour
the other 2 ladies yet good bodies

Raph
02-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Great body

Hira was so beautiful. Can you Hira? :wavey:

brucie
02-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Gina's beauty...

http://static.tellymix.co.uk/files/2013/06/big-brother-2013-task-gina-dan-3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/GmQAkRr.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6ad16b21f4fa38e59961dd90c6a43cdc/tumblr_mp0rjoxqY41rxcygdo4_500.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a854c5448f6fb0679db6785ee1b13802/tumblr_mp0rjoxqY41rxcygdo3_500.png

Gstar
02-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Makosi's 2005 body >

Raph
02-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Oh but to answer this thread, I think Imogen had the best package. Beautiful, yet cute face, smashing rear end, perfect boobs and a sexy Welsh accent and smile to top it off!

Speedster
02-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Makosi's 2005 body >

This^^^^^^ Makosi was sex on legs :tongue:

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Oh but to answer this thread, I think Imogen had the best package. Beautiful, yet cute face, smashing rear end, perfect boobs and a sexy Welsh accent and smile to top it off!

I prefer hazels body....yeah Imogen sexy, don't like her personality though....miserable

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Merlin, I prefer Gina's slim body -her legs are awesome- to Hazel's pasty shapeless thunder thighs (heck even my legs are longer and better shaped than Hazels cankles).

blue
02-08-2013, 12:53 PM
nah hazel is too porky looking for me

Pyrex Vision
02-08-2013, 12:54 PM
I'd pump her shower any day :evilgrin:

smudgie
02-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Hazel is an attractive girl but body wise I would prefer Gina's.

thesheriff443
02-08-2013, 12:58 PM
I'd pump her shower any day :evilgrin:

for 30 seconds:joker:

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 01:04 PM
gina has the body of a schoolboy does nothing for me at all....hazel has a womans body

brucie
02-08-2013, 01:06 PM
You guys do realise that Gina is actually a man...

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 01:09 PM
You guys do realise that Gina is actually a man...

I did wonder! :)

JTM45
02-08-2013, 01:57 PM
Faye had a much better body than Hazel, was prettier and she was a much nicer person too. :thumbs:
Faye's body was also all natural.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/JTM45/MISCELLANEOUS%20Pics/FayePalmer-8b_zpsfca5348e.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JTM45/media/MISCELLANEOUS%20Pics/FayePalmer-8b_zpsfca5348e.jpg.html)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/JTM45/MISCELLANEOUS%20Pics/FayePalmer-7_zpsc15b4bb9.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JTM45/media/MISCELLANEOUS%20Pics/FayePalmer-7_zpsc15b4bb9.jpg.html)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/JTM45/MISCELLANEOUS%20Pics/FayePalmer-1_zps7b075deb.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JTM45/media/MISCELLANEOUS%20Pics/FayePalmer-1_zps7b075deb.jpg.html)

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 01:59 PM
I guess it depends what sort of body you're into

brucie
02-08-2013, 02:04 PM
yes faye...forget about her..

rionablue
02-08-2013, 03:44 PM

her butt is peachy

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy hear hear :xyxwave:

rionablue
02-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Just a note that Hazels tits are her own. She said that when she went in and nobody has any evidence to say anything to the contrary. Gina's as we know are fake.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Just a note that Hazels tits are her own. She said that when she went in and nobody has any evidence to say anything to the contrary. Gina's as we know are fake.

Gina's are real.

She wears chicken fillets. Plus they jiggle. Unlike fake tits.

Lister of Smeg
02-08-2013, 03:55 PM
if we can include CBB Lacy Banghard had a body most women would commit mass genocide for Heidi was so insecure around her she wouldnt let Spencer say 2 words to her without her being there.

smeagol
02-08-2013, 03:57 PM
cant remember them all, she is hot but i prefer cute types than the swim model type that she is.
but i would like to get into her knickers - but i doubt they'd fit me lol

JTM45
02-08-2013, 04:07 PM

They very obviously are not!!!!:nono:
There was pictures of her topless here from a while ago and her tits were a completely different shape!
There was also a bit of footage of Hazel sunbathing in the garden and she yawned and stretched and you could clearly see an incision scar under her boob.

I'd take a woman with a 100% natural, toned, fit, healthy & gorgeous body like Faye's over Hazel's enhanced model any day!:thumbs:

Issac
02-08-2013, 04:17 PM
BS Kinga was the hottest BB babe ever