PDA

View Full Version : Simple home truths to ponder

sampvt
02-08-2013, 12:20 PM
All of the evicted HM,s have been sent there by the voting public so they must be seen as past their sell by date and not really worthy of discussion.

Gina's backstory has been seen to be false.
Dexters backstory is also BS.
Callums backstory is also full of fantasies but not really as bad as Gina and Dexters.
Charlie is a game player that can be so thick it beggars belief.
Hazel is a self confessed ***** and media slag and home wrecker.
Sophie is as thick as a bag of spanners and is getting bitchier by the day
The twins are so fake they are laughable and so unfunny it hurts.

That leaves only Sam who is deaf and at times funny but does not have any traits of bitchiness or nastiness. He is a little boring but who can blame him for staying in the background when others around him are acting like pure nobs.

If we want justice and fairness, we should pick the winner of the 100k from the pool of people that deserve it and at the moment, that pool seems to be a total of one....Sam.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 12:25 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/98407ee2c22a7fc46ce8c666b391eaea/tumblr_moumt5LP1b1rtx5lbo1_500.gif

Not a chance!

Winkie Expand
02-08-2013, 12:26 PM
All of the evicted HM,s have been sent there by the voting public so they must be seen as past their sell by date and not really worthy of discussion.

Callums backstory is also full of fantasies but not really as bad as Gina and Dexters.

That leaves only Sam who is deaf and at times funny but does not have any traits of bitchiness or nastiness. He is a little boring but who can blame him for staying in the background when others around him are acting like pure nobs.

If we want justice and fairness, we should pick the winner of the 100k from the pool of people that deserve it and at the moment, that pool seems to be a total of one....Sam.

Very true!

smeagol
02-08-2013, 12:27 PM
ginas backstory is real.
callum is the guy in his vt though so his back story is right except the saving 100 people while wearing a superman costume and curing the plague
sam is a bitch when he isn't sleeping

if he wins which he will he will he be yet another awful bb winner and the 2nd on the trot that won out of sympathy voting

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 12:30 PM
The only one who wrecked his "home" was Daley

sampvt
02-08-2013, 12:32 PM

Takes 2 to tango.

BTW why is Dexter getting away with his flirting, does he not have a GF on the outside but this matter seems to be ok for others on here.

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 12:32 PM
nobs.

good gawd please :nono:

Kate!
02-08-2013, 12:33 PM

yep, Hazel was single, he was more to blame. I am not saying she was not in the wrong (I don't like her much), but she's been hung out to dry and I wouldn't call her a ***** :shocked:

sampvt
02-08-2013, 12:34 PM
good gawd please :nono:

So are you advocating that we should let a scammer or liar take the money. Does that teach our younger generation anything at all or are you ok with it in the name of entertainment.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 12:36 PM
So are you advocating that we should let a scammer or liar take the money. Does that teach our younger generation anything at all or are you ok with it in the name of entertainment.

:joker: It's an entertainment show so yeah.

jet
02-08-2013, 12:36 PM
Here's another home truth. Dan should still be there and he should have won. :hugesmile:

Speedster
02-08-2013, 12:37 PM

Hazel HAS NOT confessed to being a *****. and she's NOT a "homwrecker. You have an awful lot of anger towards these people; I don't think it's healthy.

Sam shouldn't win because people (mostly women) who don't bitch and aren't nasty get voted out because they're accused of being dull. He has nothing to say, he does very little and he's immature.

Kate!
02-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Takes 2 to tango.

BTW why is Dexter getting away with his flirting, does he not have a GF on the outside but this matter seems to be ok for others on here.

hmmmm, I would wager that is yet another one of his endless bull**** lies, but yes I agree with you in principle, others are getting full backlash for this type of thing (Hazel) yet when it is Dexter it's not a problem, swept under the carpet so to speak :conf:

CaudleHalbard
The ethos of the show is Secrets & Lies...... not Openness & Truth.

So it could certainly be argued that Gina and Dexter are perfect winners!

Niamh.
Takes 2 to tango.

That doesn't make sense, Hazel was single, Daley was not so he wrecked his own home not Hazel. If my husband cheated on me, I'd be putting the blame purely at his feet, he's the only one who owed me something.

Withano
Try and look for the good in people, you'll live longer.

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Sam the winner of an entertainment show???? - sorry not for me.

Videostar
02-08-2013, 12:40 PM

Sorry, but not being bitchy and staying out of the firing line is not a reason to win...plus taking Callum's side in everything and letting him get away with pure hatred in his rants to Sam about Dexter BUT then picking Dexter up on one comment he made about Callum during a light hearted task was unfair and stupid...that showed Sam up as being totally unfair and biased.

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 12:40 PM

BB its about entertaining the public, I don't see that Sam has done that unless you call sleeping and being Callums sheep entertaining. BB isn't a school or about teaching the younger generation anything, its purely for our entertainment or at least thats how I look at it. Of course you have a right to who you want to win, just that I wouldn't want Sam to win

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:43 PM

hmmmm interesting points.....I agree in one sense sams back story is about the only thing that seems real
but on the other hand....this is showbusinesses not who has the realest cv
dexter is a billy bullsh*itter he admits it, but its harmless and entertaining BS

I also think there is a difference between bullsh*t and lies
lies can be nasty

hazel has just had fun in there.....yes she went a bit too far with daley, but I had to laugh how she owned his cock....the big man just didn't have a clue what was happening, she had his cock on remote control

Videostar
02-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Sam showed a devious side on the night he went in, he said to Emma that he wanted to be a role model for deaf children, now that's a clear "vote for me for my life story im doing it for children"...that is no better than what other HM's do by lying on their VT's to sound exciting or playing the game in the house.

Sam relies totally on the "sweet natured deaf boy" act, and even then his true nature slipped through a couple of times...he even mentioned after last Friday's booing he got by ranting about past disabled HM's and how well they did...he is aware of how to play the game.

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:45 PM
BB its about entertaining the public, I don't see that Sam has done that unless you call sleeping and being Callums sheep entertaining. BB isn't a school or about teaching the younger generation anything, its purely for our entertainment or at least thats how I look at it. Of course you have a right to who you want to win, just that I wouldn't want Sam to win

well if a hm can be entertaining and real then fair play but there has to be some bulls*it its showbusiness.....escapism....when I watch Indiana jones I don't want some killjoy telling me its not real....I wanna see Harrison ford kick some mummy ass....we need a bit of magic and dexter has brought the magic with his humour and psychodellic imagination.

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Sam needs to pout more if I am to switch my allegiance from Gina. Having said that he WILL win.

Toy Soldier
02-08-2013, 12:48 PM
That doesn't make sense, Hazel was single, Daley was not so he wrecked his own home not Hazel. If my husband cheated on me, I'd be putting the blame purely at his feet, he's the only one who owed me something.

Exactly - if my partner went off with some other bloke, its her who would have hurt me and her alone I would be angry with. Unfortunately, most idiots DO go raging after or hitting the other guy... Which is just stupid. What have they really done?

The only time the "third person" is morally in the wrong is if they are a (supposed) friend of the person who has been betrayed.

Furthermore, to reiterate AGAIN as people clearly choose to leave this out:

Daley CLEARLY told Hazel that him and his girlfriend had, essentially, split up before he went into the house. this was even mentioned in the Emma Willis interview with Daleys girlfriend. She denied ever breaking it off, but it was confirmed that he HAD told housemates that, how was Hazel supposed to know that it was a lie??

Raph
02-08-2013, 12:49 PM

It takes two to tango and if anything hazel was far more in the wrong as she provoked him to no end. I like hazel better than Daley but realistically I can see that Hazel was the one who used and manipulated Daley.

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 12:52 PM
It takes two to tango and if anything hazel was far more in the wrong as she provoked him to no end. I like hazel better than Daley but realistically I can see that Hazel was the one who used and manipulated Daley.

What???? :shocked: Daley was the one in the relationship, how can he possibly, by any stretch of the imagination be less at fault than Hazel???? He cheated, she didn't. Wow, shocked tbh Raph. Reeks of that double standard and completely sexist thought line of "poor man was taken advantage of by the evil woman".....................even though he was the one who supposed to be drawing lines, not her

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 12:53 PM

yeah, like someone on here said, she had his middle leg on remote control, she was a tease thats for sure. Daley had no self control at all

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 01:12 PM
yeah, like someone on here said, she had his middle leg on remote control, she was a tease thats for sure. Daley had no self control at all

That's his problem though, It boils my blood how cheating men are excused and the woman vilified because they have a penis and that takes far too much control.........It's an insult to other men who are perfectly capable of not cheating everytime a girl flutters their eye lashes

lime
02-08-2013, 01:21 PM
That's his problem though, It boils my blood how cheating men are excused and the woman vilified because they have a penis and that takes far too much control.........It's an insult to other men who are perfectly capable of not cheating everytime a girl flutters their eye lashes

Well said Niamh:love:

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 01:27 PM

Yeah, I understand what you are saying, some guys do have self control thankfully, but a lot don't. I'm glad I'm not a man.

sampvt
02-08-2013, 03:49 PM
For those of you that don't know or are maybe a little confused or blinded by the constant BS we are fed, BB is a REALITY SHOW, which by definition happens to provide entertainment. If it were all about entertainment why don't we have clowns and comedians in there acting or hamming it up all day.

The mere fact that some of us get enjoyment out of watching arguments and fights, it does not mean that the most entertaining (dick head) should win the show. Sadly some of us seem to think that baying =for blood and guts should be applauded and normal quiet people should be hung drawn and quartered.

The ethos of the show was designed and built around the social and interactive skills and follies of a number of people locked in a house and wound up by tasks and their own inability to get on with each other due to the producers skills in picking deliberately confrontational and slightly off the wall individuals for our ENTERTAINMENT.

These days they no longer go for the slightly cookie, they deliberately pick liars, cheats, the mentally unstable wannabees and the just plain nasty twots, which inevitably leads to conflict. Personally the ENTERTAINMENT these individuals provide is hard to watch and the fun has gone out of the show. Long gone are the days when the tasks were funny, now they have to be disgusting and gut wrenching. Long gone are the romances and bromances, they have been replaced by filth and debauchery which ruin lives. long gone are the days when winners are chosen because of their interesting and funny quality and are being replaced by scammers and savvy game players.

I for one don't buy into voting for someone that would sell his or her own mother or body for hard cash. But there again, I was brought up not dragged up and was reared to respect my elders and avoid profanity when ever possible. I seem to be in the minority sometimes but I am proud of who I am and what I represent.

sampvt
02-08-2013, 03:50 PM
double post edited

MrWong
02-08-2013, 03:54 PM
So if you vote Gina/Dexter it means you've been dragged up?

:joker: Okay then.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 03:57 PM
, BB is a REALITY SHOW

I'd say USED to be a reality show, with very earnest discussions by psychologists etc. It stopped being reality a few years back, as soon as we started getting "BB-savvy" contestants who just play to the cameras constantly.

Now it's just light entertainment with everything dumbed down - BOTS being a good example of the thinking behind it.

sampvt
02-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I understand what you are saying, some guys do have self control thankfully, but a lot don't. I'm glad I'm not a man.

Well I am a man and have been married for over 40yrs and never cheated. Sadly some mens sex drive is a lot more venerable than mine and certain women recognise this as some kind of game.

If there is anyone out there that doesn't think that Hazel led Daley on regardless of consequences and had really true feelings for him then please message me, I will send you the link for specsavers or I may organise a whip round for a white stick and a big fluffy dog for you.

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Well I am a man and have been married for over 40yrs and never cheated. Sadly some mens sex drive is a lot more venerable than mine and certain women recognise this as some kind of game.

If there is anyone out there that doesn't think that Hazel led Daley on regardless of consequences and had really true feelings for him then please message me, I will send you the link for specsavers or I may organise a whip round for a white stick and a big fluffy dog for you.

Wow, blaming the woman and excusing Daley cos he might have a high sex drive? :bored:

sampvt
02-08-2013, 04:01 PM
So if you vote Gina/Dexter it means you've been dragged up?

:joker: Okay then.

Wongie you have been good for the best part of the series, don't blot your copy book now. The answer is in the question so try not to play smart and rubbish my post. I have the right to offer opinions, you however don't have the right to rubbish them devoid of evidence that they are wrong.

smeagol
02-08-2013, 04:02 PM
each show is different.
this show there is 2 bores sam an sophie a couple of ego types a weirdo and some unfunny fatboys then hazel n charlie

on this occasion the winner should be the one who is most entertaining. as the bores dont deserve it and arn't nice enough to make up for there dullness.

any other bb hopefully someone nice wins ideally someone whos nice and entertaining they are the best winners.
this bb calls for a different type of winner

MrWong
02-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Wongie you have been good for the best part of the series, don't blot your copy book now. The answer is in the question so try not to play smart and rubbish my post. I have the right to offer opinions, you however don't have the right to rubbish them devoid of evidence that they are wrong.

You always offer lame opinions on the fans though :sleep:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231482 :idc:

sampvt
02-08-2013, 04:09 PM
You always offer lame opinions on the fans though :sleep:

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231482 :idc:

I never offer lame opinions about fans or fellow posters, I offer generalisations that can be attributed to real life and real people, it is you that tries to make my posts all about fellow posters to get a rise out of me. A general comment is never pointed in one direction, it is offered to prove a point.

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 04:10 PM
For those of you that don't know or are maybe a little confused or blinded by the constant BS we are fed, BB is a REALITY SHOW, which by definition happens to provide entertainment. If it were all about entertainment why don't we have clowns and comedians in there acting or hamming it up all day.

The mere fact that some of us get enjoyment out of watching arguments and fights, it does not mean that the most entertaining (dick head) should win the show. Sadly some of us seem to think that baying =for blood and guts should be applauded and normal quiet people should be hung drawn and quartered.

The ethos of the show was designed and built around the social and interactive skills and follies of a number of people locked in a house and wound up by tasks and their own inability to get on with each other due to the producers skills in picking deliberately confrontational and slightly off the wall individuals for our ENTERTAINMENT.

These days they no longer go for the slightly cookie, they deliberately pick liars, cheats, the mentally unstable wannabees and the just plain nasty twots, which inevitably leads to conflict. Personally the ENTERTAINMENT these individuals provide is hard to watch and the fun has gone out of the show. Long gone are the days when the tasks were funny, now they have to be disgusting and gut wrenching. Long gone are the romances and bromances, they have been replaced by filth and debauchery which ruin lives. long gone are the days when winners are chosen because of their interesting and funny quality and are being replaced by scammers and savvy game players.

I for one don't buy into voting for someone that would sell his or her own mother or body for hard cash. But there again, I was brought up not dragged up and was reared to respect my elders and avoid profanity when ever possible. I seem to be in the minority sometimes but I am proud of who I am and what I represent.

Yes Sam,some people find bullfighting,fox hunting etc entertaining,some of us dont (you know what I mean):hugesmile:

Speedster
02-08-2013, 04:11 PM

If Daley had had self control it would never have happened in the 1st place.

Ramsay
02-08-2013, 04:12 PM
It's actually possible to be nice and bring entertainment to show
Adam last year is an example..he didnt really cause much drama but he was a cool dude,nice lad and brought something to the show..i would of been happy if he won
Sam literally has done NOTHING

Does that teach our younger generation anything at all or are you ok with it in the name of entertainment.

So you want to teach the ''younger generation'' that if they do nothing at all they will get money handed to them?
You must understand where we are coming from when we say we dont want sam to win surely?

Speedster
02-08-2013, 04:13 PM

Well that's his PROBLEM not her RESPONSIBILITY.:sleep:

MrWong
02-08-2013, 04:15 PM
I never offer lame opinions about fans or fellow posters, I offer generalisations that can be attributed to real life and real people, it is you that tries to make my posts all about fellow posters to get a rise out of me. A general comment is never pointed in one direction, it is offered to prove a point.

Oh come on. You know you were. You do it all the time.

In answer to your original post. BB hasn't been the way you describe for a good few years. It's not ideal but if you like the show (as I do) then you have to move with the times.

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 04:16 PM
This whole thing is just a rant about how someones favourite housemate is the best and most worthy to win, while calling out all the other housemates and flaunting their negative traits. And when anyone disagrees, they're automatically wrong apparently.

Every one has a favourite housemate, and everyone could make a similar thread if they wanted to. Can't we just stick to discussing the events and actions in the house instead of trying to persuade people with obvious campaign like threads and then labeling people without the same viewpoint as wrong?

hijaxers
02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Or we could say You are all a bunch of s***ebags - throw the money in the room and let em fight for it :joker::joker: