PDA

View Full Version : my first post with no poem - its a ginia post discussion

waterhog
02-08-2013, 12:42 PM
i feel Ginia is doing a aarron - who shattered that series of BB and by winning. and its probably going to happen again. the reason is there are millions of people fascinated by her boring silly winge's. (which they are entitled to). does that make a great person to win BB ? personal choice.

me - i like to see a game player - nasty or clever or kind or cruel but playing a game as after all this is what BB is meant to be. - i never saw nasty nick - but that is what i call a game.

now all we get from BB is these people doing there silly tantrums trying to get on the fame boat ? which i feel is destroying the game.

BB 5 i think it was - it was a great game - relatively new and the people were individuals and not copying anyone. loved nikki graham - she had her problems but it was all genuine. what we have now a days is copy cats - ie ginia - its boring.

am i right or wrong - discuss?

thesheriff443
02-08-2013, 01:01 PM
hey its good to see you posting in a normal manner!, i hope you continue to do so:xyxwave:

MTVN
02-08-2013, 01:02 PM
I don't want to live in a world where waterhog makes non-poem threads

MrWong
02-08-2013, 01:13 PM
i feel Ginia is doing a aarron - who shattered that series of BB and by winning. and its probably going to happen again. the reason is there are millions of people fascinated by her boring silly winge's. (which they are entitled to). does that make a great person to win BB ? personal choice.

me - i like to see a game player - nasty or clever or kind or cruel but playing a game as after all this is what BB is meant to be. - i never saw nasty nick - but that is what i call a game.

now all we get from BB is these people doing there silly tantrums trying to get on the fame boat ? which i feel is destroying the game.

BB 5 i think it was - it was a great game - relatively new and the people were individuals and not copying anyone. loved nikki graham - she had her problems but it was all genuine. what we have now a days is copy cats - ie ginia - its boring.

I must admit, I've never seen that reason given as to why Gina should win.

kistar
02-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Who is Ginia?

Lex
02-08-2013, 02:16 PM

No!...you're being silly Waterhog!..go back to the poems!....Nikki Graham "GENUINE".....? :crazy::pat:

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 02:18 PM
I don't want to live in a world where waterhog makes non-poem threads

Me neither

:'(

showtime77
02-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Doing an Aaron? That guy was fantastic viewing. The entire cast this time out are that interesting.

waterhog
02-08-2013, 06:11 PM
did you see the reception he got - are you watching the same as us - do we always refer back to him on talk -

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
No poem from warthog
We feel loss and confusion
a sorrow inside

waterhog
02-08-2013, 07:13 PM
No poem from warthog
We feel loss and confusion
a sorrow inside

now my heart is broken,
because kizzy has spoken.
of-course i will rhyme,
its how i spend all my time.
this forum is great and i am a fan,
writing silly poems is all i can.
don't feel confusion,
this poem is for you and is no illusion.
stop all this sorrow,
inside i can see your heart is not hollow.
i got to stop as i am "callum" Cringe,
i am staying put - so no need to whinge.
i hope i have made you smile,
because the cheese in this poem is vile.
i got to end as BB is calling,
its friday night and i got to see who is falling.

hope you enjoy miss.:wavey:

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 09:00 PM
I love it thankyou so much :D
my haiku looks dire at the side of that! :hug: