PDA

View Full Version : Gina is very overrated

Novo
02-08-2013, 12:44 PM
What has she exactly done since the whole Sallie thing in Week 1? since then she has totally changed her personality, after the safehouse she was to afraid to name Jackie as the housemate to replace Charlie to be up for eviction and made Dexter do it instead, most of her supposedly " funny " moments are put on by her (like everytime she is in the diary room) not to mention this silly feud with Hazel which she seems to bring up all the time.. Hazel has already destroyed Gina in the latest task with ease only for Gina to run to the diary room straight after for a bitter rant about her.

It is time for us all to turn the mangle of Doom and seal Gina's fate if she is up for eviction before the final

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/795894733.gif?1375357186

waterhog
02-08-2013, 12:46 PM
love the post - i agree - just done a similar post saying the same. should have merged it here. sorry.

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 12:48 PM
She is becoming a bit smug I want dex to win

I love a good forum rant!!

showtime77
02-08-2013, 02:24 PM
They all seem rather boring to me and there is no way I can support the arse licker Dexter.

swinearefine
02-08-2013, 02:34 PM
I'd have to agree with this. She was a fantastic housemate up until a couple weeks ago; I have to idea what happened but since then she's gotten duller and bitchier. Obviously she was a belligerent hellcunt throughout week 1 (:lovedup:) and over the next few weeks she continued to deliver with the VT incident and alcohol-hoarding being a couple of her shining moments. If Hazel's evicted tonight I'm hoping Gina will go back to being how she was because there's really no one else I'm a big fan of at this point.

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 02:37 PM
She's an alright housemate I guess, not my cup of tea but I get she's pretty popular with some people.

Agree with the overrated part though, some people around here act as if she's the second coming of the messiah or something.

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 02:39 PM
I thought she was fantastic until recently. Her diary room entries have got more and more false, as has her put on accent. She has reverted to bitching pretty much all of the time about Hazel when Hazel couldn't care less (from what we have seen anyway) and just got quite..dare I say it..boring :shrug:

It may be the edit. It may be because the 'rivalry' is taking up all the HL time. But I am going off her by the day for mainly the above reasons.

Vicky.
02-08-2013, 02:40 PM
DOn't want her out though, she deserves to be in that final ;)

Brother Leon
02-08-2013, 02:44 PM
She's a decent HM, but yeah. She isn't as important to the series as ade out to be.

EzzaB
02-08-2013, 02:51 PM
She needs to stop bitching about Hazel!

However, she is still the best HM.

anne666
02-08-2013, 02:53 PM
I thought she was fantastic until recently. Her diary room entries have got more and more false, as has her put on accent. She has reverted to bitching pretty much all of the time about Hazel when Hazel couldn't care less (from what we have seen anyway) and just got quite..dare I say it..boring :shrug:

It may be the edit. It may be because the 'rivalry' is taking up all the HL time. But I am going off her by the day for mainly the above reasons.

This. Cant stand the way she is supporting Callum. Has his inveterate lying got to her as it has Sam ?

Shaun
02-08-2013, 02:57 PM
were she in any other series she'd have been made out to be the bitch. Because there are so many of them this year, she got away with it.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 02:59 PM
Gina will improve in a few hours time when Hazel exits.:)

Drew.
02-08-2013, 03:12 PM
she was great during the first week but since then shes had her 1 or 2 odd moments and been pretty dull tbh.. she's contributed more to the series in her first week than some of the others have during the whole series so i think she deserves to make the final.. she is definitely over rated.

Issac
02-08-2013, 03:52 PM
The nemesis task, fake press conference really showed up the quality of the housemates to entertain.

Gina showed how b1tchy and unfunny she was, Hazel who I disliked before came across fun. Also when they played their intro theme Gina was Beyonce run the world - you can almost see in her head she was hearing; 'who run the world, Gina!', contrast that to Hazels Pink says much about who they are.

Only housemate who had a great moment in nemesis was Dexter trash talking; 'womanizer I'm the energizer I just keep on coming back!".

Patrick
02-08-2013, 04:06 PM
It is time for us all to turn the mangle of Doom and seal Gina's fate if she is up for eviction before the final

:joker::joker:

Jords
02-08-2013, 04:49 PM
BB is all about personalites and shes got the most intriguing and fun one to watch - in my opinion :D

Calderyon
02-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Gina will improve in a few hours time when Hazel exits.:)

No. After if Hazel leaves, Gina will target Charlie next. Only thing it needs is one wrong word from her and Gina is on a warpath. She canīt help herself.

Jemal
02-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Gina will target Charlie/callum.
I personally think GINAS fake. But I support her because shes so good to watch. Simple as piss.

Sophiee
02-08-2013, 05:24 PM
I agree 100%. she is this series' deana and she won't win either. I still believe the only reason that her and dexter became popular was because they were disliked and nominated week in, week out by the majority of the other housemates.

Gillian-73
02-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Her bitching about Hazel is very tiresome! I wouldn't want her evicted though.

Toxic
02-08-2013, 05:48 PM
What has she exactly done since the whole Sallie thing in Week 1? since then she has totally changed her personality, after the safehouse she was to afraid to name Jackie as the housemate to replace Charlie to be up for eviction and made Dexter do it instead, most of her supposedly " funny " moments are put on by her (like everytime she is in the diary room) not to mention this silly feud with Hazel which she seems to bring up all the time.. Hazel has already destroyed Gina in the latest task with ease only for Gina to run to the diary room straight after for a bitter rant about her.

I love that you've said this, I was starting to think I was the only person who saw just how overrated she is & thought I was missing something/going crazy.

So true what you've said, what the hell has she done to warrant her name being chanted..? really?

Withano
02-08-2013, 05:53 PM
She went in with the VT of a total bitch
Carried on that persona for about a week and a half
Was funny for about a week and a half
Was boring for 3 more weeks
And for the last week shes been the total bitch again

But I think people are too stubborn to change their minds once they have a favourite because its easy to see the good in the ones you love.

Chuckyegg
02-08-2013, 05:57 PM
She's the best turd in the toilet.

Lister of Smeg
02-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Gina seems to be the victim of peaking to soon she will end up 2nd or 3rd in the end like Deana .

Patricia4
02-08-2013, 06:00 PM
Gina is the best.

Ferraga
02-08-2013, 06:21 PM
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is the king. The other housemates are not really entertaining and/or loveable but at least Gina gives something hence she's the one eyed man :)

R0B1S
02-08-2013, 06:25 PM
No.

waterhog
02-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Gina seems to be the victim of peaking to soon she will end up 2nd or 3rd in the end like Deana .

gina ike deana - get away - not even on the same page - deana had class.