PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me what really happened with Gina & Callum?

showtime77
02-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Now all I really want to know is ...
Was Callum agreeing with Hazel with the conversation between Gina & Hazel? Yes or no?

Gina is the kind of girl who will back her friends in an argument even if she feels they are wrong and tell them how she really feels about the situation when she can get them by themselves if she doesn't agree. I respect that although it is not the way I always operate. There are times when you have to tell a friend you think they are in the wrong on the spot even though ultimately you have their back. Anyway I want to know was Callum recklessly agreeing with Hazel against Gina in a disagreement or did he say nothing as he is stating to Sam? :spin::spin:

showtime77
02-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Anyone there?:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling ::bawling:

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 02:26 PM
There's a video somewhere on here lol

I love a good forum rant!!

fingers
02-08-2013, 02:29 PM
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232971

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Was Callum agreeing with Hazel with the conversation between Gina & Hazel? Yes or no?

Gina is the kind of girl who will back her friends in an argument even if she feels they are wrong and tell them how she really feels about the situation when she can get them by themselves if she doesn't agree. I respect that although it is not the way I always operate. There are times when you have to tell a friend you think they are in the wrong on the spot even though ultimately you have their back. Anyway I want to know was Callum recklessly agreeing with Hazel against Gina in a disagreement or did he say nothing as he is stating to Sam? :spin::spin:

I saw it showtime and really cant see why people are saying it was kicking off,it wasn't,Hazel was saying that she took tasks seriously and did what BB asked of her,Gina said she took it to far ,all I saw was callum shaking his head in agreement with Hazel saying she took tasks seriously,Gina pulled callum up for not backing her up,tbh,I don't know what else he could have done,in this instance imo Hazel was right,aalthough I like Gina better,from what I saw it was a mountain made out of a molehill,but I kind of ecpected it as it was to do with Callum,lol.

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 02:30 PM

I saw it showtime and really cant see why people are saying it was kicking off,it wasn't,Hazel was saying that she took tasks seriously and did what BB asked of her,Gina said she took it to far ,all I saw was callum shaking his head in agreement with Hazel saying she took tasks seriously,Gina pulled callum up for not backing her up,tbh,I don't know what else he could have done,in this instance imo Hazel was right,aalthough I like Gina better,from what I saw it was a mountain made out of a molehill,but I kind of expected it as it was to do with Callum,lol.

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Just watched it. It wasn't that big of a deal tbh. Callum did agree with Hazel, then covered his tracks with Gina. The whole thing was OTT from Gina imo anyways, she claims Hazel REALLY hurt her in the task and that she was pinned to the floor. Gina never mentioned anything about being hurt during the actual task, and the task called for pinning your opponent down. I think this is just Gina and her complex again....

fingers
02-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Just watched it. It wasn't that big of a deal tbh. Callum did agree with Hazel, then covered his tracks with Gina. The whole thing was OTT from Gina imo anyways, she claims Hazel REALLY hurt her in the task and that she was pinned to the floor. Gina never mentioned anything about being hurt during the actual task, and the task called for pinning your opponent down. I think this is just Gina and her complex again....

Gina playing the semantics card stating that BB never said "Pin to the floor" but rather "Stick to the floor"

showtime77
02-08-2013, 02:55 PM
I saw it showtime and really cant see why people are saying it was kicking off,it wasn't,Hazel was saying that she took tasks seriously and did what BB asked of her,Gina said she took it to far ,all I saw was callum shaking his head in agreement with Hazel saying she took tasks seriously,Gina pulled callum up for not backing her up,tbh,I don't know what else he could have done,in this instance imo Hazel was right,aalthough I like Gina better,from what I saw it was a mountain made out of a molehill,but I kind of expected it as it was to do with Callum,lol.

Thanks for that. :wavey::wavey: I don't really care for anyone in the house but it sounds like Gina was being over sensitive. Unfortunately Callum has become the house punching bag because he is unable to reason with anyone with a strong personality. I would have told Gina to get a grip right there and then . Later by herself I would have told her that she made herself look stupid in that conversation with Hazel. The lying (pretending he wasn't showing an opinion) is not going to do Callum any good and gain him any respect.

showtime77
02-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the reply. Gina was clearly chatting BS. These are the times you need a friend to tell you that you are making a fool of yourself. Unfortunately Gina doesn't have any real friends in there:spin:

lime
02-08-2013, 03:03 PM
can't watch a video atm.Different views in this thread.
can someone please tell me honestly was callum lying to Sam when he said he didn't say anything to back Hazel?

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 03:06 PM
He didn't go out of his way to 'back' hazel over Gina...

All three of them never talked about it at the same time. Gina spoke to Hazel, then went to the washroom. Then Hazel and Callum chatted about it, Callum said Hazel didn't do anything wrong and a few other little things, while Gina listened on from the bathroom.

Scream
02-08-2013, 03:06 PM
can't watch a video atm.Different views in this thread.
can someone please tell me honestly was callum lying to Sam when he said he didn't say anything to back Hazel?

Well after everything Hazel said Callum was saying like "yeah, mmm, yeah"...so he was agreeing but he wasn't exactly sticking up for her. Just confirming what Hazel was saying

showtime77
02-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Well after everything Hazel said Callum was saying like "yeah, mmm, yeah"...so he was agreeing but he wasn't exactly sticking up for her. Just confirming what Hazel was saying

I guess this is what trying to sit on the fence does for you sometimes! Callum really should have just said nothing or give his opinion directly to Gina. This kind of yeah, yeah crap was a poor option on his part.

lime
02-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Thank's guys.