PDA

View Full Version : Emma 'Last week's twist was postponed.'

Patrick
02-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Makes sense now, considering how sh*tty Monday nights live segment was. :laugh:

I'm putting money on it (no pun intended) that the 'big twist' that will be revealed tonight, is clearly to do with the prize fund.

0v4jWaRr04c

Josy
02-08-2013, 03:37 PM
They shouldn't mess with the prize fund it's boring as hell when they do and the winner deserves the 100k anyway not less than that.

Kate!
02-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Agreed especially on the scale they did it last year where they halved the prize fund. The winner deserves it all.

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 03:41 PM
I wonder why it was postponed in the first place?

Patrick
02-08-2013, 03:43 PM

If it is to do with the prize fund, I think it may be because there's been so much chat of it recently amongst housemates - for example, Hazel and Dexter the other day at the smoking area, not to mention on live feed it's been brought up a few times.

They may of thought it wasn't the right time; also though, the way Emma is speaking about it also makes it sound like the twist is going to interfere with nominations :suspect:

Brother Leon
Unless it is to give 50k to someone who carried the show ala Conor last year then money should be left well alone.

Lex
They shouldn't mess with the prize fund it's boring as hell when they do and the winner deserves the 100k anyway not less than that.

Spot on! :thumbs:...i've been saying that the prize money wasn't enough for years! :nono:

fingers
02-08-2013, 03:44 PM

Did she say "postponed", I thought she said "it didn't happen"

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 03:46 PM
If it is to do with the prize fund, I think it may be because there's been so much chat of it recently amongst housemates - for example, Hazel and Dexter the other day at the smoking area, not to mention on live feed it's been brought up a few times.

They may of thought it wasn't the right time; also though, the way Emma is speaking about it also makes it sound like the twist is going to interfere with nominations :suspect:

hhhmmmm interesting

Lex
02-08-2013, 03:49 PM

Immunity for the lovable Twins I suppose! :whistle:

Speedster
02-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Why's Emma so cheerful? Hazel will more than likely go and get slaughtered by the myopic crowd who STILL blame her for Daley's actions. I hope, despite not winning £100,000 prize money, that in the course of her career she makes shed loads.

And wtf does she mean "a different Friday"? could it be a Thursday or Wednesday perhaps.

fingers
02-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Emma loves her cryptic comments, if something takes place or happens she'll crow "see I told you!" and if nothing happens she'll just forget about it.

Marcus.
02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
emma said it maybe not going to be a nomal evict
so it pointing to the prize money

ahopkins
02-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Please be a new house mate!!!

Patrick
02-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Please be a new house mate!!!

..The final is in less than three weeks, why the hell would anyone want a new housemate?

Visage
02-08-2013, 04:32 PM
I love twists, I love secrets, I love lies, but please don't mess with the prize money, let's have a year off from that old chestnut.

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 04:38 PM
I hope it's a boot up the arse for Callum out the back door

I love a good forum rant!!

Loukas
02-08-2013, 04:39 PM
I hope they give away 2 passes to the final but those passes are a lie. All they are is immunity from the next eviction, which i hope is on Wednesday. Then anyone who gets the pass is up for the following eviction on the friday.

Jords
02-08-2013, 04:47 PM
I love twists, I love secrets, I love lies, but please don't mess with the prize money, let's have a year off from that old chestnut.

Spot on!

ahopkins
02-08-2013, 04:53 PM
..The final is in less than three weeks, why the hell would anyone want a new housemate?

It would add a new dimension to the house. I'm no expert but I don't think they've had a series with no new people

Jords
02-08-2013, 04:57 PM
It would add a new dimension to the house. I'm no expert but I don't think they've had a series with no new people

BB13

Edit: oh Becky, but that was Week 1

Patrick
02-08-2013, 05:06 PM

Which is probably why BB14 is so good. We don't need new people.

We have 3 weeks to go and the series is still as good as it was back in Week 1, if the series was on it's arse like BB11 was at this stage when they brung in Sam Pepper, then yeah okay.

But it's fine - there's absolutely no need for any newcomers, the housemates said themselves last night on live feed, it would be pointless. They wouldn't win anyway and it'd just ruin the series.

Verbal
02-08-2013, 05:35 PM
No makeup and she still looks amazing. Sucks to be Gina.

JTM45
02-08-2013, 05:39 PM
I'd put money on them offering either Hazel or the twins the chance to take half the prize fund.
If it was extra money i wouldn't give a crap but it's dissppicable to give away half of the money that should go to the winner.:nono:

fingers
02-08-2013, 05:42 PM
I'd put money on them offering either Hazel or the twins the chance to take half the prize fund.
If it was extra money i wouldn't give a crap but it's dissppicable to give away half of the money that should go to the winner.:nono:

Normally I'd agree with you, but if the winner is to be Sam I say give the whole ****ing lot away!

Pat him on his sweet little head and give him the bus fare to wherever!

mrmarky
02-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Mothers nominations got knocked back, Hazels mother refused to take part

If she's still refusing it will be a fresh twist - but I have a feeling they will be doing it.

fingers
02-08-2013, 05:49 PM
mothers nominations got knocked back, hazels mother refused to take part

if she's still refusing it will be a fresh twist - but i have a feeling they will be doing it.
got a reliable source?

Scream
02-08-2013, 05:50 PM
Mothers nominations got knocked back, Hazels mother refused to take part

If she's still refusing it will be a fresh twist - but I have a feeling they will be doing it.

If that's true, maybe they are sure Hazel will be going

mrmarky
02-08-2013, 05:51 PM
got a reliable source?

yeah me I was tweeting it last week lol

fingers
02-08-2013, 05:52 PM
yeah me I was tweeting it last week lol

That's what I thought.

JTM45
02-08-2013, 05:53 PM
I hate the way Emma would have us believe that the twins are the safest housemates tonight and that Callum and Dexter are neck and neck!!!!!:hugesmile: Such a load of bullsh*t!!!!

I really don't think Sam is gonna' win Fingers! I think it's gonna' be Gina.
Even if it was Sam i still think whoever wins deserves to walk away with the original stated amount of prize money.

There's no way that they'll put either Dexter or Gina in the position to take half of the cash because they'll want them both there for the final.

The other thing that really, really bothers me about these prize money twists is the fact that someone will very probably walk off with half the cash who doesn't deserve it and who the public really don't want to see rewarded with £50,000, like Conor last year!!! That was one of the all time low points in the history of all BB's for me.

mrmarky
02-08-2013, 05:54 PM
https://twitter.com/BigBrotherXtra/status/361926606450733056

https://twitter.com/BigBrotherXtra/status/361912875863908352

fingers
02-08-2013, 05:55 PM
I hate the way Emma would have us believe that the twins are the safest housemates tonight and that Callum and Dexter are neck and neck!!!!!:hugesmile: Such a load of bullsh*t!!!!

I really don't think Sam is gonna' win Fingers! I think it's gonna' be Gina.
Even if it was Sam i still think whoever wins deserves to walk away with the original stated amount of prize money.

There's no way that they'll put either Dexter or Gina in the position to take half of the cash because they'll want them both there for the final.

The other thing that really, really bothers me about these prize money twists is the fact that someone will very probably walk off with half the cash who doesn't deserve it and who the public really don't want to see rewarded with £50,000, like Conor last year!!! That was one of the all time low points in the history of all BB's for me.

Eugene was one of the worst, took the money and cried his effing eyes out!

ahopkins
02-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Which is probably why BB14 is so good. We don't need new people.

We have 3 weeks to go and the series is still as good as it was back in Week 1, if the series was on it's arse like BB11 was at this stage when they brung in Sam Pepper, then yeah okay.

But it's fine - there's absolutely no need for any newcomers, the housemates said themselves last night on live feed, it would be pointless. They wouldn't win anyway and it'd just ruin the series.

Maybe you're right. When there were new house mates in BB6 it ruined the house dynamics (that divide!)