PDA

View Full Version : I hope Hazel and Gina can sort their differences out!

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 05:03 PM
If she stays. It would be nice to see Gina and Hazel be friends.

Then again, it's not like their not nice to each other as it is. All BB has shown Gina and Hazel doing this week is bitching about each other when they seem to get on most of the time. Would be nice to see that dimension to their relationship.

On the other hand, if Callum stays, I hope Dexter and Callum can sort their differences out! I am as bored of this rivalry as I am of the Gina and Hazel rivalry. Plus, BB knows it's not looking good for anyone and therefore, this open up room for Sam to sneak in and take the win! Sam winning would be one of the worst outcomes at this stage!

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 05:06 PM
I don't think Hazel has anything against Gina though? It seems like it's Gina who is the one that's bothered by Hazel, it's not really a 2 way thing....

Just my impressions....

showtime77
02-08-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't think Hazel has anything against Gina though? It seems like it's Gina who is the one that's bothered by Hazel, it's not really a 2 way thing....

Just my impressions....

Are you watching the same show? The one I have been watching has a girl on it called Hazel who has plenty of nasty things to say about a giril called Gina!:joker:

Speedster
02-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Earlier on tonight, Gina said to Dexter he should sort things out between him and Callum. Notice how she hasn't taken her own advice-she's still very against Hazel.Two faced, plastic daddy's girl.:sleep: