PDA

View Full Version : twist reveal at the end of tonights show

erinp5
02-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Big Brother 2013 house Emma Willis teased another twist for the housemates next week, to be revealed tonight.

Emma had originally claimed that the twist would take place this week, but said things had changed.

She explained: “Next week there is a huge twist… well it’s not huge but it’s a very good twist. We’ll be revealing it at the end of the show tonight.

“I think it’s good there is no twist this week after the safe house, I think it was really good to have a normal week of normal noms and normal eviction.”

Emma added: “Next week there will be a twist again which will be really exciting… and we may see a different Friday to what we normally get…”

Meanwhile, Emma admitted she couldn’t predict tonight’s eviction result between Hazel, Callum, Dexter and the twins.

“It’s a four way potential eviction,” Emma said. “I think the twins are probably going to be the safest, Dexter and Callum have had so much going on recently that I think they’re at the forefront of everyone’s minds and Hazel is always at the forefront of our minds.

“Although I can’t say which of those three, as I think they’re all equally both liked and disliked as much. I think it’s going to be close

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155517-big-brother-2013-new-twist-to-be-revealed-in-tonights-live-show.html#ixzz2aqJuFH57

erinp5
02-08-2013, 07:50 PM
I have a feeling it's F&F. Noms or this mums only nominate.

Videostar
02-08-2013, 07:51 PM
I hope it's not Friends and Family nominating, that's been done to death now...it's old news, and they only end up nominating the same people the HM's themselves would have nominated..waste of time.

Videostar
02-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Reverse the nominations, so the HM's with the fewest or no nominations are the ones up for eviction. ...now that's an exciting twist.

Gusto Brunt
02-08-2013, 07:52 PM
I hope the twist is, the twins are evicted tonight, no matter whoever the public voted for.

erinp5
02-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Reverse the nominations, so the HM's with the fewest or no nominations are the ones up for eviction. ...now that's an exciting twist.

Brilliant idea ,that would really shake them up:dance:

Gillian-73
02-08-2013, 07:59 PM

Yes! This was rumoured if I remember rightly! It would be good.

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 08:00 PM
Throw them all out lol

popcorn anyone?

Kate!
02-08-2013, 08:09 PM
I hope the twist is, the twins are evicted tonight, no matter whoever the public voted for.

:joker: genius

Tregard
02-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Bribe HMs with money from the pot, first person who takes it is evicted, receives no money (the bribe was a lie)