PDA

View Full Version : Dexter The Fakestar

LukeB
02-08-2013, 08:33 PM
He is the most gameplaying person in there

he really wants the money because the stories he says like having so much money and owning stuff is all lies
he is the real snake in there
he uses people
his tears arn't genuine he does go OVER THE TOP with the tears
he is sly
he don't care about anyone else but himself because he only in it for the money, he will but gutted when he don't win

please get him out

becr
02-08-2013, 08:38 PM
I agree, Dexter is the most sly in the house!

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 08:41 PM
He is the most gameplaying person in there

he really wants the money because the stories he says like having so much money and owning stuff is all lies
he is the real snake in there
he uses people
his tears arn't genuine he does go OVER THE TOP with the tears
he is sly
he don't care about anyone else but himself because he only in it for the money, he will but gutted when he don't win

please get him out

I gather you don't like Dexter then :p

BigBuk
02-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Another Dexter hate thread. Original. Haters gon hate.

Patricia4
02-08-2013, 08:53 PM
It make's a change from Callum.

FacelessME
02-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Lets be honest; Dex has not done himself any favors. Now the public are fooled by The Creepster's new game tactic. I'm not. Get the Creepster out!

Ramsay
02-08-2013, 09:06 PM
why do people use the ''this person has a gameplan'' as a reason to insult them?
it's a gameshow..everyone has one

Scotty07
02-08-2013, 09:30 PM
please get him out

No.:D:dance:

JayBlaze
02-08-2013, 09:33 PM
Dexter is faking his sexuality, he's clearly gay or bisexual. He may even consider himself a female with all his cross dressing. He's this seasons Rodrigo

sampvt
02-08-2013, 09:38 PM
He was saved tonight by BB not the public. BB has Dexters back and needed to get him out or Callum would have gone ott and probably got evicted. Callum admitted tonight that Dexter winked and blew kisses at him, that's borderline passive aggressive and who can blame callum for getting wound up. Hazel was out to go but they twisted it.....secrets and lies folks.