PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of vote to evict ffs

Jack_
02-08-2013, 09:16 PM
It just rewards dullness and encourages housemates to do **** all

Seriously, the twins should've gone tonight and failing that Hazel. I mean she was vilified when she actually bloody contributed yet the minute she disappears into the land of non-entities she escapes eviction, it's totally counter productive.

And before this turns into another petty Callum VS Dexter debate, I like both and appreciate what they contribute to the series. Neither should be leaving...I'm actually worried about what'll even happen in the next couple of weeks now.

The fact that Sophie, Sam, the twins and to a lesser extent Hazel are going to make the final is absolutely appalling. It may rival BB11's final as the worst and least deserving ever :bored:

GET RID OF IT FOR **** SAKE

Withano
02-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Callum detracted from the show the most, VTE is a good thing in this respect.

Maneki-neko
02-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Are people still going on about Vote To Save? Seriously. Get over it Lmao

Ramsay
02-08-2013, 09:21 PM
it's horrible
sam would of probably gone over dan last week
and the twins would of gone this week
two excellent results they would of been

Tregard
02-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Vote to Save would have made such a difference with the way this series worked

Shaun
02-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Hazel would've gone if it was VTS :hmph:

MrMinaj
02-08-2013, 09:45 PM
Hazel would've gone if it was VTS :hmph:

No way would she.
Would of been the twins without a doubt !!

Sick to death of VTE why the F did they bring it back

JPG2502
02-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Its reminding me of the channel 4 days when I used to get sick to death of the show towards the final.
Really REALLY bad idea bringing back vote to evict.

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 10:11 PM
Why are you worried about what's to come? Callum vs. Dexter was tiring and shouldn't even have been a thing for this long, it should've ended weeks ago. And Hazel making the final would be hilarious, in no way would it be appalling.

JPG2502
02-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Why are you worried about what's to come? Callum vs. Dexter was tiring and shouldn't even have been a thing for this long, it should've ended weeks ago. And Hazel making the final would be hilarious, in no way would it be appalling.

Hazel will not make the final on vote to evict, I'm pretty convinced she would on vote to save

pumba1234
02-08-2013, 10:19 PM
I love vote to evict, it gets the nasty housemates out :dance:

Headie
02-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Hopefully they'll bring it back for their precious CBB series and then see how successful it is and bring it back for civillian BB too.

Redway
02-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Am I the only one who really can't stand Callum?

kefln
02-08-2013, 10:23 PM
VTE gives people a chance to directly vote for those they want out.

VTS splits the vote and randomises the result.

VTE is far more effective.

Nia-96
02-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Agree, I hate vote to evict... the dull housemates always survive eviction because of it

JPG2502
02-08-2013, 10:28 PM

What a bizarre way of looking at it ?!?
Surely the person with the least votes has the least fans, is entertaining the least people. Therefore deserves to go.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 10:32 PM
I hope they keep VTE for ever!

You get VTS for the final and that's fine too. :)

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Hazel will not make the final on vote to evict, I'm pretty convinced she would on vote to save

Oh I'm not saying she will, I'm just saying it'd be hilarious that someone who was 150 votes away from being evicted Week 4 making it to the final would be hilarious.

Headie
02-08-2013, 10:35 PM

But you can use that argument for both sides, see:

VTS gives people a chance to directly vote for those they want to stay.

VTE doesn't split the vote and makes the result obvious come Friday night.

VTS is far more effective.

rusticgal
02-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Totally agree.... it has to be vote to save.... vote tp evict leaves us with all the characters that fly under the radar because they havent done enough to make us pick up the phones.
As much as we may dislike the people that give us controversy and entertainment...the good guys will always win.
It has to be VTS next time... IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE..

Tregard
02-08-2013, 10:36 PM
You get VTS for the final and that's fine too. :)

Not when all the decent HMs are gone :/ (See: BB11)

JPG2502
02-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Not when all the decent HMs are gone :/ (See: BB11)

Ugh don't even get me started on bb11. What an epic series that would have been using vote to save !

BigBuk
02-08-2013, 10:41 PM
If VTS was still intact Sallie would still be in the house. Speaks for itself, I prefer it.

outlaw
02-08-2013, 10:45 PM
I prefer VTE... it gets rid of the horrible housemates.

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 10:55 PM
Ultimately I don't think there's that much of a difference between VTS and VTE for people to get so riled up about it, but Aaron winning BB12 under VTS is enough of an argument against it tbh.

MrMinaj
02-08-2013, 10:55 PM
If VTS was still intact Sallie would still be in the house. Speaks for itself, I prefer it.

you liked Sallie ?!
though i guess she wasnt dull....

rionablue
03-08-2013, 12:35 AM
Hazel deserves to make the fina. She has given one hundred percent to the tasks, has not lost her rag with Gina no matter how many horrible things she has said t her, has got stuck into the cleaning etc, has kept her pride in tact and not divulged anything about how Daley treated her in the safehouse. has held the same two friends close since almost the start ( Dan and Charley) and has got on with almost everyone in the house. Gina has given ehr plenty of opportunity to have a fight with her or attack her about the horrible things she says to her but she has held her feelings in check. She has done alot for the show and even if you dont like he at least you cant say she wasnt entertaining xxx

JTM45
03-08-2013, 12:51 AM
I love vote to evict, it gets the nasty housemates out :dance:

It doesn't always get the 'nasty' housemates out sadly!
If it did the Twattish Twin Brothers would have gone weeks ago. At least now Callum's gone we can concentrate on getting rid of the lardy boys. I give them a fortnight at the most!:thumbs:

If VTS would have meant Sloppy Sal still being in the house then thank God for VTE i say!!!!:thumbs2:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:51 AM
It doesn't always get the 'nasty' housemates out sadly!
If it did the Twattish Twin Brothers would have gone weeks ago. At least now Callum's gone we can concentrate on getting rid of the lardy boys. I give them a fortnight at the most!:thumbs:

It worked to get rid of Callum! :elephant:

Jack_
03-08-2013, 12:53 AM
It worked to get rid of Callum! :elephant:

Cause that's so brilliant isn't it

When Dexter leaves and Sam ends up winning you won't be so happy

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:55 AM

When Dexter leaves and Sam ends up winning you won't be so happy

Callum was making Dexter really miserable, so yes. I'm glad he's gone.

Jack_
03-08-2013, 12:58 AM

:joker: :joker:

I'd say it was the other way round actually if we're looking at this objectively...

Like, I love Dexter...but Callum was actually preventing him from slipping into bore territory as he had done for a couple of weeks...so I don't see why you hate Callum so much? Why does it matter if another housemate doesn't like your favourite? I think it's great, it means they're involved in more which in turn makes them a better housemate :shrug:

MTVN
03-08-2013, 12:59 AM
No way did Hazel deserve to leave over Callum, VTE did the job this week (twins would never have gone with VTS either)

JTM45
03-08-2013, 12:59 AM

Callum NEEDED to be gone!
I think he would have completely lost the plot and possibly gotten violent if he'd been in there for another week.
He was really starting to spoil the whole show as far as i was concerned.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 01:01 AM
:joker: :joker:

I'd say it was the other way round actually if we're looking at this objectively...

Like, I love Dexter...but Callum was actually preventing him from slipping into bore territory as he had done for a couple of weeks...so I don't see why you hate Callum so much? Why does it matter if another housemate doesn't like your favourite? I think it's great, it means they're involved in more which in turn makes them a better housemate :shrug:

We'll have to agree to disagree on this i'm afraid.

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 01:03 AM

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:: joker::joker::joker::joker: jesus you have no shame in your bias do you

Jack_
03-08-2013, 01:07 AM
No way did Hazel deserve to leave over Callum, VTE did the job this week (twins would never have gone with VTS either)

Well the twins would have been the best option because I mean the only acceptable finalists before this eviction were Dexter, Gina, Callum, Charlie and Hazel but now at least one (but probably three) bore(s) are going to make the final so it would've been much better for Hazel to have gone over Callum and Dexter

I mean I find it baffling, she actually contributes to the bloody show a few weeks back and people want her out and she's the biggest ****** to ever enter the house, and then she shuts up and becomes an irrelevant bore once Daley's gone (partly because the public have convinced her she needs to...another argument against VTE) and oh wow she can stay now...this is exactly the kind of mentality vote to evict inspires

I mean don't get me wrong she had her moments and a place in the final over Sam, Sophie and the twins would've been justified but over Callum who went from a bore to a pretty interesting character? I don't think so

This is pretty much the last acceptable list of finalists available now:

Dexter
Gina
Charlie
Hazel
Jack & Joe (vom tbh though)

And let's be honest Sam and Sophie are going to make it, we're closing in on a final on par with BB11

Jack_
03-08-2013, 01:09 AM
We'll have to agree to disagree on this i'm afraid.

There's nothing to disagree with, I mean I may be a big Dexter fan but I can step back and look at this objectively and at them as people, Callum's obviously the better guy and the one that has taken the brunt of Dexter's actions...I mean that's just obvious

That doesn't mean I prefer Callum (they're both good housemates) but I mean seriously

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Sophie and Sam would be much, MUCH more acceptable finalists than JaJo. That goes without saying tbh, Fatwins are too contrived and repulsive.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 01:17 AM
There's nothing to disagree with, I mean I may be a big Dexter fan but I can step back and look at this objectively and at them as people, Callum's obviously the better guy and the one that has taken the brunt of Dexter's actions...I mean that's just obvious

That doesn't mean I prefer Callum (they're both good housemates) but I mean seriously

I really strongly disagree with you about Callum being 'the better guy'. Dexter is a far more interesting person and i'd rather have him as a friend than Callum any day. Dexter has far more substance to his personality and i really think, behind all the bravado he's a much, much, better person at heart than Callum!
That's my personal opinion and i believe it to be the correct one! :laugh:

swinearefine
03-08-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm 100% against VTE, but it really hasn't done much damage this year. Most of the housemates have been pretty decent and we still have a somewhat entertaining group left. The only week Vote to Save would have made a difference would have been when Sam/Sophie/Dan were up, because Sophie probably would have gone. I'm actually happy Callum is gone, I was sick to death of the Dexter/Callum storyline.

Jack_
03-08-2013, 01:24 AM
I really strongly disagree with you about Callum being 'the better guy'. Dexter is a far more interesting person and i'd rather have him as a friend than Callum any day. Dexter has far more substance to his personality and i really think, behind all the bravado he's a much, much, better person at heart than Callum!
That's my personal opinion and i believe it to be the correct one! :laugh:

Oh don't get me wrong I think Dexter would be interesting to talk to and I don't believe he's some massive arsehole with no heart (he is a gameplayer though but then this is a game, him being criticised for that is just bizarre to me) but I don't buy this Callum's a fake serial killing ****** rubbish that's being spouted either

When he opened up to Charlie about his insecurities that seemed quite genuine to me, I think he's just a bit of a misunderstood person that's not really sure who he is, his awkward behaviour and demeanour in interviews is evidence of that if you ask me. I'd say he'd be a pretty loyal and decent friend (whatever your opinion of him you can't deny he has treated Sam with the most respect in that house) and I think behind the 'lad' persona which I imagine he feels compelled to put on he's probably just a genuinely nice, down to earth person...and I really don't see anything wrong with that

Dexter is the better housemate (though Callum did improve as the series went on), but Callum's the better person

Patrick
03-08-2013, 01:27 AM
It just rewards dullness and encourages housemates to do **** all

Seriously, the twins should've gone tonight and failing that Hazel. I mean she was vilified when she actually bloody contributed yet the minute she disappears into the land of non-entities she escapes eviction, it's totally counter productive.

And before this turns into another petty Callum VS Dexter debate, I like both and appreciate what they contribute to the series. Neither should be leaving...I'm actually worried about what'll even happen in the next couple of weeks now.

The fact that Sophie, Sam, the twins and to a lesser extent Hazel are going to make the final is absolutely appalling. It may rival BB11's final as the worst and least deserving ever :bored:

GET RID OF IT FOR **** SAKE

I love it when Jack get's all annoyed.

It's like I keep it going all week then Jack comes on during Friday nights and gives his take. I love it.

And agree btw, Sam will win - this will encourage dullards to sail through next summer's BB15.

halfacrown
03-08-2013, 01:32 AM
Vote to evict has been brilliant this year and I've always liked it. The evictions are as interesting as any other part of BB and VTE has been responsible for many of the most exciting moments in the programme's history. The final places are decided on vote to save in any case, so I don't understand the moaning.

Jake.
03-08-2013, 02:37 AM
It all boils down to preferance tbf... I'd rather the twins had gone but I'm glad Hazel stayed, for example

Jake.
03-08-2013, 02:40 AM
(and I know me saying that it comes down to personal preferance is going to make me look like a twat lol)

swinearefine
03-08-2013, 02:41 AM
Vote to evict has been brilliant this year and I've always liked it. The evictions are as interesting as any other part of BB and VTE has been responsible for many of the most exciting moments in the programme's history. The final places are decided on vote to save in any case, so I don't understand the moaning.

Because there is about 10 weeks of good housemates being slayed by non-entities before vote to win comes into play.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2013, 02:45 AM
I agree it's getting worrying Jack, at this rate the final will probably have Charlie, one of Dexter/Gina, Twins, Sam, and Sophie.

And if it was a vote to save tonight we would've gotten rid of the Twins who have seriously gone way further than they should have.

And imo the public vote too personally now, if another Housemate says something bad about someone's favourite they're out the door, no matter how much they might've contributed to the series they will be out the door as we saw last night.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2013, 02:48 AM

VTS is the fairer system imo as the people with actual fans stay.

JPG2502
03-08-2013, 08:46 AM
VTS is the fairer system imo as the people with actual fans stay.

Yep and that's all people need to know.
Why some people after all these years STILL can't grasp this is quite beyond me