PDA

View Full Version : Why are you so happy Charlie?

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Gina just asking Charlie that, it almost sounded like an accusation, you could see Charlie stuttering and trying to think of an answer that'd be suitable to Gina lol Charlie needs to grow a pair of balls and actually say what she really thinks.

Pyrex Vision
02-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Why wouldn't she be happy? Callum is a creepy psychopath :joker:

Callum was almost like an extension of Jackie the way he was constantly breathing over her. Good ****ing riddance :wavey:

DanaC
02-08-2013, 11:47 PM
I can understand her not wanting his attentions. I just can't understand her then still courting them.

RodHull
02-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Charlie is arguably worse than Callum cause she entertained and solicited his endless bulls**t speeches about life the universe and everything. Shes a total walkover and without being overly harsh I can see how her life spiralled like it supposedly did.

WozMan
03-08-2013, 01:56 AM
Two faced bitch was glad Callum was gone. Reverse twist BOLLOX!!

I'm actually glad for Callum. He smashed it in the interview AND on BOTS. Showed his true colours as a genuine caring bloke!

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Two faced bitch was glad Callum was gone. Reverse twist BOLLOX!!

I'm actually glad for Callum. He smashed it in the interview AND on BOTS. Showed his true colours as a genuine caring bloke!

No he swore and looked like an idiot all the way through his interview why was him mum shouting non stop and all

popcorn anyone?

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 02:40 AM
Gina just asking Charlie that, it almost sounded like an accusation, you could see Charlie stuttering and trying to think of an answer that'd be suitable to Gina lol Charlie needs to grow a pair of balls and actually say what she really thinks.

I agree don't back peddle let them have it Charlie :)

popcorn anyone?

WozMan
03-08-2013, 03:26 AM
No he swore and looked like an idiot all the way through his interview why was him mum shouting non stop and all

popcorn anyone?

The lad was genuine, respectful and showed his true emotions, unlike the Weasel.

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 03:27 AM
The lad was genuine, respectful and showed his true emotions, unlike the Weasel.

I feel a bond coming on :)

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Id have said

Truthfully Gina I couldnt be happier the weirdo that Stalked me for 8 weeks is gone I can now walk around the house without that awkward feeling of being watched 24/7.

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 03:33 AM
Id have said

Truthfully Gina I couldnt be happier the weirdo that Stalked me for 8 weeks is gone I can now walk around the house without that awkward feeling of being watched 24/7.

I watched her tell Sam that Callum confused her, so that's her laying it out to Sam at least. Maybe now Charlie can soar..

WozMan
03-08-2013, 03:35 AM
I feel a bond coming on :)

Tru dat! Bromance ahoy!

camertone
03-08-2013, 04:19 AM
ah i hate charlie, get her out next!

G1dds
03-08-2013, 05:46 AM
She's an ass. For someone who creeped her out somewhat and gave her unwanted attention, she did a good job of trying to get their "relationship" back on track and then was hugging him when he was leaving like her life depended on it ......he virtually peeled her off

I don't like her and never have - 2 faced back stabbing so and so. She was so "happy" I was surprised she didn't go get some champagne from the secret room to celebrate. However, how's she going to cope now that she'll have no attention? I bet Dexter won't give her a second glance now Callum's gone.

..... and I'm also glad Callum went, but not because I don't like him but because he won't have to take a battering from friends and families....... Hopefully Charlie can get it instead ;)

anne666
03-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Charlie hasn't a clue what she thinks about anything at all.

Kate!
03-08-2013, 11:33 AM
Id have said

:conf: Dexter's still in there??

;)

sampvt
03-08-2013, 11:36 AM
I hate how Charlie constantly solicits compliments from people. She is a grown woman acting like a spoiled brat. I have gone off her over the last few weeks. I am even beginning to like hazel. This year is messing with my head as I normally am very strong behind my picks. I am even disagreeing with Chuff and that's not healthy.

michael21
03-08-2013, 11:37 AM

:worship::worship::worship: for getting Charlie & balls in the same post

Speedster
03-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Oh god here we go again "poor guy led to his doom by a horrible female"."Why doesn't she want him the way he wants her?" because she doesn't.

And My personal favourite "Get the b***h! she's leading the poor man onnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!". Only because he can't be bothered to exercise any self control.:sleep:

DanaC
03-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Oh god here we go again "poor guy led to his doom by a horrible female"."Why doesn't she want him the way he wants her?" because she doesn't.

And My personal favourite "Get the b***h! she's leading the poor man onnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!". Only because he can't be bothered to exercise any self control.:sleep:

Nope sorry, that just doesn't wash. She was saying all that....but behaviourally she was giving entirely different messages.

If a guy liked me in that way, and I didn't want his attentions I absolutely would not invite him to give me massages. You just don't do that with someone who makes your skin crawl. If I didn't want a guy to keep giving me advice and found his attention creepy, I wouldn't seek him out for that purpose and tell him how much I loved our deep conversations.

If a guy liked me in that way, and I just wanted things to stay at a friend level, I wouldn't constantly solicit compliments and affirmations of affection.

She has absolutely sent mixed signals. Her words were consistent and her actions were consistent, unfortunately though not with each other.

rusticgal
03-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Charlie is arguably worse than Callum cause she entertained and solicited his endless bulls**t speeches about life the universe and everything. Shes a total walkover and without being overly harsh I can see how her life spiralled like it supposedly did.

I think its because she tolerates people and finds it hard to be rude...deliberatly anyway.
As I have always said she is niave and gullible....I think she is lovely but she needs to grow up and start speaking her mind and stop letting people walk right over her.

aj2463
03-08-2013, 02:13 PM
She's happy Callum is gone, lets be honest, but she happens to not be rude/bitchy like the other girls to actually say it

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 02:14 PM
:conf: Dexter's still in there??

;)

How many times you seen Dexter following Charlie like a lost puppy the past week Dexter doesnt have to try hard he's won her friendship at least Callums creepyness got him black listed .

Visage
03-08-2013, 02:33 PM
I think she's happy because naturally she's clueless of what's going on around her.