PDA

View Full Version : what a little s**t sam is he's like a parrot

icecakes
02-08-2013, 10:25 PM
all he does is repeat what callum said,I hope to christ he doesnt win,he thinks he has it in the bag,nasty little twit

Nia-96
02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
I have definitely changed my opinion on him again, really hope he doesn't win

Josy
Um what? when has he ever acted like he has it in the bag?

fingers
Most people think the sun shines out of his arse!

Verbal
02-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Him laughing at Callum when he was doing his speech whilst everyone else was cringing was brilliant :joker:

buckfast67uk
02-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Of course he will win.
He has the Welsh and the disabled votes in the bag

karezza
02-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Creepy Sam is really nasty.

:devil:

Josy
02-08-2013, 10:30 PM

Hmm I don't see at all, most people hardly even mention him either way tbh.

Verbal
02-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Of course he will win.
He has the Welsh and the disabled votes in the bag

Being both Welsh and disabled i'm not sure if I should be offended by that remark.

fingers

Not until someone disses him!

Jordan.

Eh not at all, most people just don't have anything bad to say about him since he isn't an arsehole like everyone else in there.

boomoo
02-08-2013, 10:32 PM

Just Dexter fans trying to bad mouth yet another decent housemate.

Josy
Well after reading some comments tonight its pretty clear that the Callum hate is now moving onto Sam, that's pretty **** tbh.

Kazanne
Eh not at all, most people just don't have anything bad to say about him since he isn't an arsehole like everyone else in there.

Well said Jordan,I guess he's the next target

fingers
02-08-2013, 10:33 PM

Sorry, I don't have a favourite, I criticise whom I please.

LikeABoatOnWater
02-08-2013, 10:33 PM
He's just uneducated, ignorant, creepy, vile, little twerp.

YodaBB
02-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Sam is a good friend & felt the need to stick up for Callum, how does that make him a parrot. He's nominated Dexter every possible week(I think?) so he has his own reasons for disliking him which he has said & given evidence for the other day. I personally think hes one of the nicest in there.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 10:35 PM
I still dislike him after when he said he would use his disability as an advantage to win and was a general sleaze with Jemima.

Novo
02-08-2013, 10:38 PM
He has always been pretty pointless, really don't know what role he serves in the house even now.. and like Reece said when he compared his disability to Mickey and Pete's disabilities it just seemed like he was using his disability as an excuse why he should win

Verbal
02-08-2013, 10:38 PM

Show me a 19 year old boy that isnt all of those things?

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 10:39 PM

Oh the irony:joker:

icecakes
02-08-2013, 10:40 PM

thats because he doesn't do anything except sleep, and snigger when dexters having a hard time

Visage
02-08-2013, 10:45 PM

I've never been a big fan of Sam, only because he's been under the radar. It's been nice to see more of him this week and he's usually good in the tasks.

That said I've never seen anything from him that looks like he's got it in the bag.
Exactly, he hasn't done much for people to comment either way.

Well after reading some comments tonight its pretty clear that the Callum hate is now moving onto Sam, that's pretty **** tbh.

Sadly tonight's posts seem to be confirming this.

Kate!
02-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Creepy Sam is really nasty.

:devil:

Your point is proven already Josy, in the top quoted post. How on earth is Sam creepy? It's a ridiculous statement IMO.

Jemal
02-08-2013, 10:50 PM
So many inconsiderate people. I pray to Jesus Christ dexter leave next week. Seriously. Why the hell is Sam getting called creepy?????
Im sorry but im tamping.. If i wasnt scared of a ban.. Ah lord. Calm down...

Jemal
02-08-2013, 10:51 PM
So many inconsiderate people. I pray to Jesus Christ dexter leave next week. Seriously. Why the hell is Sam getting called creepy?????
Im sorry but im tamping.. If i wasnt scared of a ban.. Ah lord. Calm down... *breathes*

Scream
02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Show me a 19 year old boy that isnt all of those things?

I think he's like 22/23 :O

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 10:56 PM
The mean girls have moved on to sam..... :(

Visage
02-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Im sorry but im tamping.. If i wasnt scared of a ban.. Ah lord. Calm down...

It's disappointing and yet somewhat confusing to see the hate moved over to Sam.

Verbal
02-08-2013, 10:57 PM
I think he's like 22/23 :O

Oops you're right.

As you were :joker:

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 10:59 PM
I don't hate Sam, I just find him very boring and sometimes a bit of a twat.

billy123
02-08-2013, 11:00 PM
It's disappointing and yet somewhat confusing to see the hate moved over to Sam.It is a shame and the only real way to combat it on here would be to start pouring hate and bile at dexter but i wouldnt sink so low to do that.

Visage
02-08-2013, 11:05 PM
It is a shame and the only real way to combat it on here would be to start pouring hate and bile at dexter but i wouldnt sink so low to do that.

Likewise bobnot, likewise.:xyxwave:

Johnnyuk123
02-08-2013, 11:06 PM
I don't hate Sam, I just find him very boring and sometimes a bit of a twat.

I agree. he is just boring but what i find very wooed and offensive is that threads about Sam are now being closed.

Gillian-73
02-08-2013, 11:06 PM

Couldn't agree more! He doesn't deserve most of the comments and has done nothing to warrant them either.

Jemal
02-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Didnt think people would go that low. Lol, i was wrong.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 11:09 PM
I agree. he is just boring but what i find very wooed and offensive is that threads about Sam are now being closed.

I'm not too keen on Sophie either. Both of them wallpaper for me.

joeysteele
02-08-2013, 11:11 PM
It's disappointing and yet somewhat confusing to see the hate moved over to Sam.

It is Visage, I see nothing as to Sam that is outlined in the opening post at all.

Josy
02-08-2013, 11:12 PM

Threads about Sam aren't being closed, threads with posts referencing fans instead of sticking to the topic are being closed since those posts are against the rules.

RodHull
02-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Sam is boring, he is also a bit of a sheep. Lets be honest the only reason he is in there is cause hes partially deaf (Partially mind you not profoundly)

Compare him to mikey and tbh hes not a patch on him, and I didnt even like Mikey. But at least he went and changed peoples views on those with disabilities. He showed they can be obtuse and unpleasant and grumpy just like anyone else. He was loud, lairy and objectionable. I didnt like him but props to him.

Sam however says he wants to be an inspiration to deaf kids...

1) Who ever suggested a deaf person couldnt be on BB... nobody
2) All he has done is confirm that actually he finds social situations difficult cause hes to embarrassed to ask others to repeat themselves or slow down when they talk to him.

If anything hes showing people they should be ashamed of their disability and not own it. If I were him id be asking those *******ers to slow down and tell me what the hell was going on not just sitting being to scared to say anything.

Inspiration my ar*e..

fingers
02-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Strange how Sam all of a sudden is not in bed, but joining in the group conversation.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Sam is boring, he is also a bit of a sheep. Lets be honest the only reason he is in there is cause hes partially deaf (Partially mind you not profoundly)

Compare him to mikey and tbh hes not a patch on him, and I didnt even like Mikey. But at least he went and changed peoples views on those with disabilities. He showed they can be obtuse and unpleasant and grumpy just like anyone else. He was loud, lairy and objectionable. I didnt like him but props to him.

Sam however says he wants to be an inspiration to deaf kids...

2) All he has done is confirm that actually he finds social situations difficult cause hes to embarrassed to ask others to repeat themselves or slow down when they talk to him.

If anything hes showing people they should be ashamed of their disability and not own it. If I were him id be asking those *******ers to slow down and tell me what the hell was going on not just sitting being to scared to say anything.

Inspiration my ar*e..

I agree.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 11:32 PM
I don't think Sam is a particularly fantastic role model for young deaf people.

He should be able to mix with everyone not just spend his time talking football with Callum and sleeping. Presumably he will sleep through the next 2 weeks now that Callum has gone.

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Sam is a good friend & felt the need to stick up for Callum, how does that make him a parrot. He's nominated Dexter every possible week(I think?) so he has his own reasons for disliking him which he has said & given evidence for the other day. I personally think hes one of the nicest in there.

I think he nominated Dexter because of Callum though Yoda. He knew his big buddy would want him to nominate him and he did.

Lex
02-08-2013, 11:36 PM

Bollocks!!...Most Dexter fans love the lad!...but will admit that he is boring, and has been contaminated with Callum's insane hatred of Dexter! :nono:

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 11:36 PM
I think he nominated Dexter because of Callum though Yoda. He knew his big buddy would want him to nominate him and he did.

He's a sheep. :bored:

DanaC
03-08-2013, 12:40 AM

Well, there's a thread on these boards suggesting that they shouldn't be.

Kizzy
03-08-2013, 12:46 AM
He is at a disadvantage socially in there as with all the blended conversations he's missing out on subtle shifts in alliances and only gasping parts of convos.
He's muddled through so far but with callum gone he may get isolated a bit :(

smudgie
03-08-2013, 12:50 AM
Thankfully the other housemates have rallied around, well, most of them.:hugesmile:

Hopefully we will get to see more of him now.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Surely Sam copes when he's with his mates down at the pub - a much noisier environment?

Delightful
03-08-2013, 12:57 AM
He is at a disadvantage socially in there as with all the blended conversations he's missing out on subtle shifts in alliances and only gasping parts of convos.
He's muddled through so far but with callum gone he may get isolated a bit :(

He'll do better now, as he won't have Callum feeding him lies and misinformation. I can see him mixing with everyone more, which can only be a good thing.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 01:00 AM
He'll do better now, as he won't have Callum feeding him lies and misinformation. I can see him mixing with everyone more, which can only be a good thing.

I agree. He's better off without Callum constantly dripping poison to him.

smudgie
03-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Surely Sam copes when he's with his mates down at the pub - a much noisier environment?

He explained it the other night.
If he is out with a group of mates,he may not hear everything, if he laughs at the wrong point of a joke etc, they realise and explain it to him.
His mates will know to face him when they speak.
The pub noise will will just all blur into one big wall of noise.

Josy
03-08-2013, 01:05 AM
I agree. He's better off without Callum constantly dripping poison to him.

What is this poison that Callum supposedly dripped to him?

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 01:05 AM
What is this poison that Callum supposedly dripped to him?

His lies about Dexter and about his argument with Gina.

Josy
03-08-2013, 01:07 AM
His lies about Dexter and about his argument with Gina.

What lies would that be? and what's the argument with Gina got to do with Sam? also don't see how any of this is poison or harmful to Sam in any way?

Kizzy
03-08-2013, 01:11 AM
Sam liked callum for how he interacted with him as a person not for influencing in who to associate with....

Kris
03-08-2013, 01:16 AM

Nope, he never ever has. Callum, the but of all jokes and favorite to abuse has gone so who should we go after now? Well, his best buddy of course. :rolleyes:

icecakes
03-08-2013, 01:25 AM
Nope, he never ever has. Callum, the but of all jokes and favorite to abuse has gone so who should we go after now? Well, his best buddy of course. :rolleyes:

you mean his lapdog, sam doesn't have a mind of his own, if callum didnt like dexter, then neither did sam

DanaC
03-08-2013, 01:27 AM
you mean his lapdog, sam doesn't have a mind of his own, if callum didnt like dexter, then neither did sam

Said with not a trace of irony :-p

smudgie
03-08-2013, 01:30 AM

You are aware that most of them nominated him most weeks.....seems to me he is the most unpopular hm in there, surely they can't all be wrong?

icecakes
03-08-2013, 01:37 AM
You are aware that most of them nominated him most weeks.....seems to me he is the most unpopular hm in there, surely they can't all be wrong?

dexters done nothing to sam, or anyone else come to that.:nono:

Kizzy
03-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Dexters constantly greasing around the cool kids was what got them to turn their attention from him to callum, why did dexter never react to sam as he did to callum? because he knew he was popular on the outside, he did influence voters very subtly though by suggesting he would be very disappointed to leave over someone who hadn't 'done' as much..... Very tricky.

smudgie
03-08-2013, 01:41 AM
dexters done nothing to sam, or anyone else come to that.:nono:

Hmmmm, but it is him they keep nominating. Is there even one week when he has not been up?
He can't be as popular in there as he is with his fans.:spin:

Kris
03-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Well, there's a thread on these boards suggesting that they shouldn't be.

That thread didn't even suggest it, it blatantly said it outright. :nono:

Kris
03-08-2013, 01:52 AM

You may as well say that not one person in there has a mind of their own if you think Sam couldn't have possibly made the choice to nominate Dexter on his own as Dexter has been nominated by most every HM every single week.

Callum's gone, cue the abuse now on his buddy. :sleep:

icecakes
03-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Dexters constantly greasing around the cool kids was what got them to turn their attention from him to callum, why did dexter never react to sam as he did to callum? because he knew he was popular on the outside, he did influence voters very subtly though by suggesting he would be very disappointed to leave over someone who hadn't 'done' as much..... Very tricky.

all callum did was bully dexter and make his life hell, and nice little sam loved every minute of it sniggering his little head off

Maneki-neko
03-08-2013, 02:29 AM

Really? Haha awesome :dance: