PDA

View Full Version : Vote to SAVE next week for friends and famly noms?

JPG2502
02-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Surely the public would need to be voting to save if the friends and family are nominating , otherwise is that not extremely unfair ?

MrMinaj
02-08-2013, 10:53 PM
in the interests of fairness it would HAVE to be vote to save.
the f&f know too much about who would be evicted etc.

though i dont think it makes any difference to us now anyway, all the characters are pretty much gone.
if gina or dexter ended up going next week because of the voting system, then we are heading for a BB final on par with BB11

Withano
02-08-2013, 11:05 PM
I can't work out your logic, its been VTE all series?

JPG2502
03-08-2013, 08:50 AM
I can't work out your logic, its been VTE all series?

Well the logic is, this is friends and family putting up housemates for eviction, they know everything about the outside world, and would more than likely know whom would be evicted against whom.
Vote to save throws up completely different results.
Keep it all on an even playing field

Withano
03-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Well the logic is, this is friends and family putting up housemates for eviction, they know everything about the outside world, and would more than likely know whom would be evicted against whom.
Vote to save throws up completely different results.
Keep it all on an even playing field

But they also know everything about the outside world.. So if it was VTS they could also play it to their friends' advantage.. It works both ways so I can't see the logic of changing it now.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 01:09 PM
But they also know everything about the outside world.. So if it was VTS they could also play it to their friends' advantage.. It works both ways so I can't see the logic of changing it now.

I'd also be very surprised if they did change it just for this one eviction! F & F aren't usually known for their highly tactical nominating anyway, they just nominate the person who they perceive that their loved one doesn't like the most!
Wouldn't make any sense to change it to VTS and would have very little effect on the outcome at this stage anyway! :nono:

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 01:13 PM
F&F will probably try and guess how the housemate concerned would have nommed.

smudgie
03-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Just a thought will it mean no more noms from the h/m, don't they all go up the last week?

Toy Soldier
03-08-2013, 01:49 PM
F&F nominations are crap. They go with majority public opinion to try and make themselves seem "knowledgeable" and "on the ball", instead of nominating who THEY think actually deserves it.

The only fun one ever was when Faye's whole family nominated Aaron... That was quite funny to watch. Her little face. Hahaha.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 01:52 PM
Just a thought will it mean no more noms from the h/m, don't they all go up the last week?

I believe this is the case but not everyone seems to agree.

Visage
03-08-2013, 01:53 PM
I can't see them changing from VTE to VTS save mid series, it will only confuse people.

pcro
03-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Surely the public would need to be voting to save if the friends and family are nominating , otherwise is that not extremely unfair ?

Highly doubtful unless they are dead set on getting rid of deadwood. I remember the half wit season they instituted vote to save out of nowhere for one week only and it worked like a charm. A non entity went leaving the big characters safe one more week. But so close to the end I don't expect this to happen.

pcro
03-08-2013, 03:45 PM
F&F nominations are crap. They go with majority public opinion to try and make themselves seem "knowledgeable" and "on the ball", instead of nominating who THEY think actually deserves it.

The only fun one ever was when Faye's whole family nominated Aaron... That was quite funny to watch. Her little face. Hahaha.

I don't think it'll make much of a difference to be honest. Hazel and dexter will almost certainly be up under any scenario. Then it's wide open for nominee three. The only possible difference I can see is friends and family being dumb enough to nominate Gina. The housemates have figured out to stay away from here as there is no chance she will be voted out. Friends and family may actually be less tactical when it comes to her.

mikkil
03-08-2013, 04:04 PM
I think this is a dreadful twist and so wrong especially at this stage and so close to final - oh what a surprise they have nominated Dexter! If he or Gina go next week then BB has lost the 2 best HMs this year - it will be as bad as losing Dan and prob you will lost a lot of your viewing public and respect for show

Mystic Mock
03-08-2013, 04:34 PM

They're not gonna do that because Gina will stay otherwise.