PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please smother Frumpy Feltz with a pillow?

Kate!
02-08-2013, 10:32 PM
I've found someone who I hate as much as Natalie fecking Cassidy.

Vanessa Feltz!! What a horrible woman. She talks complete bollocks. Who else detests this creature?

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 10:34 PM
I think she's great - says it like it is! :D

smudgie
Can't stand her, never could.

Kazanne

Vanessa Feltz!! What a horrible woman. She talks complete bollocks. Who else detests this creature?

Me Kate,lol,gobby cow with nothing to say,who stooped to telling BB to Eff off.lol

Verbal

I genuinely can't stand her. I like the Jeremy Vine show on radio 2, when she covers for him I instantly turn it off. She is the human embodiment of the Daily Mail comments section.

Marsh.
02-08-2013, 10:35 PM
Did they mention how bat**** crazy she went after 4 days in the house?

At least it took Callum a coupe of months. :laugh:

Glenn.
02-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Vanessa Feltz>>>>> everyone on this forum

Kate!
02-08-2013, 10:38 PM
:eek:

erinp5
02-08-2013, 10:56 PM
She spoke for many viewers.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
02-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Vanessa Feltz true BB Legend what a woman she is, spoke for the whole nation against Callum.....

tricky
05-08-2013, 05:35 AM
Did they mention how bat**** crazy she went after 4 days in the house?

At least it took Callum a coupe of months. :laugh:

Exactly what I thought. If one was to take on board every criticism of Callum, he'd still come across as 10 times as genuine as VF.

G1dds
05-08-2013, 07:04 AM
Can't bear the woman - never has anything useful to say, just likes the sound of her own voice and to be confrontational

I'd love someone to point out that she couldn't hack it for 4 days, when she goes off on one to them :D

muchadoaboutnothing
05-08-2013, 10:20 AM
A very dislikable woman who lost the plot when she was in the house and how I wish people would remind her. Loves herself and never makes any sense of anything she says. On Friday night she asked Callum what he meant by 'soar.' Anyone in their right mind would have understood that the advice 'soar' to Charlie, was for her to do good with her life. But not the silly Feltz who decided to make an issue of it and an exaggerated at that. Awful woman.

karezza
05-08-2013, 10:28 AM
VF is a great BOTS panellist. She is a big BB fan and always speaks her mind.

:hugesmile:

joeysteele
05-08-2013, 10:45 AM
I find her overpowering, she drove me mad with the 'soar' comment of Callum's particularly.

Anyone could easily latch on to the fact he was saying to Charlie 'the skys the limit' for her in the future in his view.
A rather stupid thing for Vanessa to make such a major issue about.

karezza
05-08-2013, 10:48 AM
I find her overpowering, she drove me mad with the 'soar' comment of Callum's particularly.

Anyone could easily latch on to the fact he was saying to Charlie 'the skys the limit' for her in the future in his view.

Why doesn't Callum soar himself instead of telling others to soar?

Ellen
05-08-2013, 10:53 AM
The woman is awful.......... I found it so laughable that she has the cheek to have a go at someone's behaviour in the house when she went ga ga doing the celeb BB :joker:

Kate!
05-08-2013, 11:00 AM

Vanessa isn't the sharpest tool in the box, before she did her stint on CBB I thought she was alright, quite bland but harmless. Oh how my eyes were opened, and even more so since she has become a fairly regular guest on BOTS. Worst kind of person, she supports the vilest of housemates (Jay/Conor/Dexter) and talks utter bilge. Nasty streak a mile wide, she talks at people rather than to them.

Personally she's a fake, bleats on and on about how she lost so much weight and is now a size 14-16, pull the other one! :rolleyes:

Daffodil
05-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Truly horrendous woman.

Glenn.
05-08-2013, 11:06 AM
People are obviously jealous of her flawlessness.

KingOfTheMods
05-08-2013, 11:12 AM

Ok I'll do it, how much am I getting for this?

Daffodil
05-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Is there a pillow big enough????

:elephant:

muchadoaboutnothing
05-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Vanessa Feltz is as fake as the audience she used to have on her talk shows some years ago - they were all actors with made up stories.

Kate!
05-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Ok I'll do it, how much am I getting for this?

a fiver, a pint and a bag of crisps of your choice and one of these....

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUrcEHT5h9te8dKajIxWn3TrXA9ta7H 2QgeU1E6f0oopj2Nl3M

Lex
05-08-2013, 11:56 AM

Natalie Cassidy..:yuk:...Vanessa Feltz...:cheer:

Are you crazy?...Vanessa is the best and most honest non-bull****ting guest that the programme has ever had on it!
.....definitely should be the full time bbots presenter! :thumbs:

KingOfTheMods
05-08-2013, 12:07 PM
a fiver, a pint and a bag of crisps of your choice and one of these....

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUrcEHT5h9te8dKajIxWn3TrXA9ta7H 2QgeU1E6f0oopj2Nl3M

You had me at pint.

Suze
05-08-2013, 02:59 PM
She spoke for many viewers.

Not having a dig, but didn't know what she had said, but when I noted that the first half a dozen posts were from those who like Callum, then deduced Vanessa Feltz must have maybe said something against Callum or Sam or said she likes Dexter. Am I right? What did she say exactly. I still don't like her much, even if she is also a Dexter fan and dislikes Callum, so nothing to do with who she supports or doesn't in this BB. At least she doesn't curtail to the BB producers and who they want supported.