PDA

View Full Version : Jack LF bitching about Gina to Sam

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Jack stirring against Gina to Sam, trying to befriend Sam ahead of nomms, pity it's friends and family nomms. Ha ha.

smeagol
02-08-2013, 10:44 PM
yeah good. they need some bad edits so people remember what they are like

Scream
02-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Seems like Gina was being the bitch lol

Jemal
02-08-2013, 10:45 PM
So i guess Gina turnt on callum. Lmao

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 10:49 PM
He said Gina started bitching about Callum as soon as he was evicted saying that she "didn't like what he said" to her the other day and that he has "no loyalty" .
Think she might be on about when he took Hazel's side.
If she even hints at that she thinks the public voted to evict him just because he did something that annoyed her, then I think it will be seen as complete arrogance by the public and could work against her. Will have to actually see exactly what she said though.

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Jack's now campaigning to show Sam why he and Joe are " fun " Hms - Jack knows Sam doesnt like pal Sophie...

MrWong
02-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Yes some definite pnp'ing going on right now by Jack.

They'll all be at it tbf :D

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Good good! F and F will all nominate the twins ! :devil:

DanaC
02-08-2013, 11:00 PM
I got the impression that he thought Sam had heard all that and gone quiet and annoyed because of it. Jack seemed to me to be basically commiserating with Sam and recognising that, as Callum's friend, it wasn't fair for the others to start dissing his mate in front of him. Initially it was just a 'yeah, that was a bit out of order, don't take it to heart' type thing...but because sam was confused by what Jack was saying (because he hadnt actually caught much of what had been said in the first place), he ended up having to repeat a bunch of it in order to make sense.

You could see as the conversation progressed that Jack was wishing he hadn't brought it up at all. I don't think he'd intended a 'he said she said' bitching session at all on this occasion.

DanaC
02-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Good good! F and F will all nominate the twins ! :devil:

Don't know about that, but I think Charlie may be in some trouble.

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 11:04 PM
DanaC, Jack brought it up knowing full well Sam was unaware, " oh, I thought you knew" and then gleefully explaining.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Don't know about that, but I think Charlie may be in some trouble.

Who do you think she'll get votes from?

Callum's sister would have been one. Shame he's been evicted.

Jemal
02-08-2013, 11:14 PM
I'm sorry but how is saying to hazel "dont worry about it" taking Hazel side?

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 11:16 PM

Hazel's best friend on BBots agreed with Callum's sister about Charlie and said she found her sneaky, so she would be another nom for Charlie.

If Dexter's mum thinks Dexter's fake affections for Charlie are affecting
his chances, she might also give Charlie a nom.

Marsh.
02-08-2013, 11:19 PM
And she waits until he's been evicted to randomly bring it up?

Lol, typical HonestGina.

Marsh.
02-08-2013, 11:19 PM
And she waits until he's been evicted to randomly bring it up?

Lol, typical HonestGina.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry but how is saying to hazel "dont worry about it" taking Hazel side?

Gina just hates when she perceives people as siding with Hazel over her. :joker:

It was the same when she thought that the rest of the house were giving Hazel too much sympathy over getting gunged.
Oh well, they might make friends before it's over! :hugesmile:

@08 Marsh: I think she did confront Callum about it at the time, although I still have to watch it back.

Gina and Hazel often seem to get on well on live feed. Even now they are chatting away together.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Hazel's best friend on BBots agreed with Callum's sister about Charlie and said she found her sneaky, so she would be another nom for Charlie.

If Dexter's mum thinks Dexter's fake affections for Charlie are affecting
his chances, she might also give Charlie a nom.

I'd forgot about Hazel's sister.

That nom could cause a row between Charlie and Hazel.

Dexter's mum is a good shout too.

DanaC
02-08-2013, 11:43 PM

I suspect Hazel's mate will want to get rid of her, after what she said on BOTS. Dexter's mum may want rid. Having seen her lying down with Sam, his family might want her out of the place. If I had a son I wouldn't want Charlie anywhere near him. Not saying she's bad or evil or anything, but she isn't to be trusted emotionally.

You know, Hazel's come in for an awful lot of stick for her flirting and the whole thing with Daley, but at least she's up front with it.