PDA

View Full Version : Dexters mum...

rusticgal
02-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Dexters mum appeared on the show as part of a task. On that show it became apparent that she had not seen him for a long time because she lives abroad. Before she left him she said 'I wont see you for a long time'....funny how she rushes over here to get her face on TV to support him...as she said tonight..'thats why I have made this journey AGAIN to be here to support him. I get the impression she has not been there for him much.... I think he may be the way he is because he craves that love and attention that he has been denied maybe... I almost feel that she is feeding off his tempory notoriety and at the drop of a hat will disappear out of his life when it suits.
Maybe thats why he is so insecure and tries to be something he isnt.

Any thoughts??

Scream
02-08-2013, 11:02 PM
What confuses me is why did she say I won't see you for a long time if she will rush over when he's at risk of being evicted?

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Dexters mum appeared on the show as part of a task. On that show it became apparent that she had not seen him for a long time because she lives abroad. Before she left him she said 'I wont see you for a long time'....funny how she rushes over here to get her face on TV to support him...as she said tonight..'thats why I have made this journey AGAIN to be here to support him. I get the impression she has not been there for him much.... I think he may be the way he is because he craves that love and attention that he has been denied maybe... I almost feel that she is feeding off his tempory notoriety and at the drop of a hat will disappear out of his life when it suits.

Any thoughts??

She lives in Greece, so i think they don't see each other very often.

blue
02-08-2013, 11:03 PM
don't start bashing their families now

DanaC
02-08-2013, 11:04 PM
She may have meant that he's going to stay in the house tio the end and therefore won't see him for a long time.

That said, I'm a bit uneasy with her recent outing in the tabloid press.

GypsyGoth
02-08-2013, 11:06 PM

She's not bashing Dex's family, it's a theory about why he is the way he is. I thought it was a really good post, something I hadn't thought of before.

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 11:09 PM
In the rewind task she sounded like an ethereal suger plum fairy. Tonight more like a scouse navvy.

rusticgal
02-08-2013, 11:10 PM

Just an observation..... They obviously dont have much contact and Dexter looked really emotional when she did the task.... His mum showed NO EMOTION...they were just words...it didnt seem natural. All of a sudden she is here again on telly as a staunch supporter. Does it take that for her to come here twice in a month when her visits are obviously rare in real life as a mother who just wants to see her son.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 11:13 PM
What confuses me is why did she say I won't see you for a long time if she will rush over when he's at risk of being evicted?

She's over for the F&F nom's I think.

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 11:16 PM
I think she has hoped her son has flown the nest, he is after all an adult.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 11:18 PM

This. Perhaps she's hoping her son will turn his life around - he talks enough about it!

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 11:19 PM

Yep pretty obvious I would have thought :)

rusticgal
02-08-2013, 11:22 PM

Yes I guess so....still doubt her convictions though.

Patrick
02-08-2013, 11:23 PM

Any thoughts??

You should write for EastEnders.

rusticgal
02-08-2013, 11:46 PM
:conf:OTE=Patrick;6242901]You should write for EastEnders.[/QUOTE]

:conf::conf::conf:...am I reading too much into it???? lol