PDA

View Full Version : I'm so happy

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 11:14 PM
I am so happy that my favourite stayed tonight, I actually did scream at the tv and hurt my throa.oh dear. But.........after my initial elation I did think about the people who lost their favourites. I am really sorry for the Callum fans, I am kinda thinking how sad I would feel if Dexter had left. I guess some wont believe me but hey ho, never mind.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 11:16 PM
I am so happy that my favourite stayed tonight, I actually did scream at the tv and hurt my throa.oh dear. But.........after my initial elation I did think about the people who lost their favourites. I am really sorry for the Callum fans, I am kinda thinking how sad I would feel if Dexter had left. I guess some wont believe me but hey ho, never mind.

I was so happy i cried. :bawling:

rionablue
03-08-2013, 12:04 AM
My favourte Hazel survived and I really thought she might be going. The tide has turned

Northern Monkey
03-08-2013, 07:59 AM
My favourte Hazel survived and I really thought she might be going. The tide has turned

Me too,But with F+F's nomming i fear Hazel may go next week :(

DanaC
03-08-2013, 08:03 AM
I don't think she will be in trouble from f+f.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 08:10 AM

Dexter was never going to be in trouble this week when Hazel and Callum were up alongside him unfortunately.

At least with Callum gone Dexters meat shields are finally running out. When Hazel is gone Dexter can pack his orange socks and get ready for the boot.

Good times.

Freddythefrog
03-08-2013, 11:13 AM

It is only a game show, enjoy life and take reality TV for what it is.

Tozzie
03-08-2013, 08:50 PM
It is only a game show, enjoy life and take reality TV for what it is.

I know, I need to get a life don't I and it is immature of me, I don't usually get this carried away with BB, Dexters having that effect on me! you'd think I'd know better at my age wouldn't you, guess I don't wanna grow up lol

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I know, I need to get a life don't I and it is immature of me, I don't usually get this carried away with BB, Dexters having that effect on me! you'd think I'd know better at my age wouldn't you, guess I don't wanna grow up lol

It's only about two more weeks. Then we can obsess over CBB. :joker: