PDA

View Full Version : Gina needs to be careful...

rusticgal
02-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Her infatuation over Hazel may well go against her. Her hatred and constant bitching about Hazel may well be her downfall. Hazel is not taking the bait as perhaps Gina would like....and at the moment Hazel is looking the bigger person..

GiRTh
02-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Agree. Gina needs to show her a bit more respect now Hazel has survived an eviction.

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Hazel is being shrewd, barely slagging off Gina but still getting underneath her skin.

blue
02-08-2013, 11:30 PM
hazel knows how to work ppl up without showing it

rionablue
02-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Tonights highlights show as a cringefest with Gina bitching bitchin bitching and turning Sophie and anyone who would listen against Hazel. I cant believe that Hazel apologised to Gina for 'hurting her'. If it was the other way around and Gina had floored Hazel she would have relished in it and gathered all her so called followers around her. Hazel asked Gina had she not wanted to win and Gina said ah no. Liar liar pants on fire. Bitch of a Gina

brucie
02-08-2013, 11:52 PM
gina is filled with so much hate towards other women, especially attractive ones..it's sick.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Tonights highlights show as a cringefest with Gina bitching bitchin bitching and turning Sophie and anyone who would listen against Hazel. I cant believe that Hazel apologised to Gina for 'hurting her'. If it was the other way around and Gina had floored Hazel she would have relished in it and gathered all her so called followers around her. Hazel asked Gina had she not wanted to win and Gina said ah no. Liar liar pants on fire. Bitch of a Gina

If Gina telling Sophie about Hazel = Trying to turn Sophie against Hazel.

Then surely Hazel telling Callum and Dexter about Gina = Trying to turn Callum and Dexter against Gina.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 11:56 PM
gina is filled with so much hate towards other women, especially attractive ones..it's sick.

No you're right. Jemima and Jackie were stunners.

Maneki-neko
03-08-2013, 02:26 AM
Idk... the general public really hate Hazel even though she was saved. It could do her good.

Withano
03-08-2013, 02:28 AM
Didn't they "make up" on live feed?

swinearefine
03-08-2013, 02:29 AM
Gina's bitching has put me off her. Hazel > Gina

Mystic Mock
03-08-2013, 02:36 AM
Her infatuation over Hazel may well go against her. Her hatred and constant bitching about Hazel may well be her downfall. Hazel is not taking the bait as perhaps Gina would like....and at the moment Hazel is looking the bigger person..

That's why the producers edited Callum horrifically this week so Gina can blow her chances of winning the show over her hatred of Hazel.

Imo I don't mind Gina hating Hazel, I just don't like the campaigning that she does in the Diary Room to try and get her fans to vote Hazel out.

DanaC
03-08-2013, 08:01 AM
To be fair to Gina though, the diary room stuff isnt just her random thoughts: BB clearly sets out to elicit particular responses.

She could be more careful in how she answers their questions, but I very much doubt she is just walking in there and launching in on Hazel uninvited.

MrWong
03-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Didn't they "make up" on live feed?

Yes. They compared notes regarding what's being said in the diary room by BB and have realised that BB are encouraging the feuding.

Hazel also told Charlie that BB said to her "Now that you've been saved do you think it's 1-0 to you (against Gina) or WTTE.

karezza
03-08-2013, 10:15 AM
A Gina/Hazel final 2 would be dramatic.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Dexter, Gina, Hazel final three! :dance:

DanaC
03-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Yes. They compared notes regarding what's being said in the diary room by BB and have realised that BB are encouraging the feuding.

Hazel also told Charlie that BB said to her "Now that you've been saved do you think it's 1-0 to you (against Gina) or WTTE.

Makes you wonder to what extent BB helped wind up the tension between dex and Callum.

MrWong
03-08-2013, 10:42 AM
Makes you wonder to what extent BB helped wind up the tension between dex and Callum.

Indeed.

I knew that the producers interfered in the diary room on BBUSA but didn't realise, up until now, that they seem to be doing it on our BB too.

Ellen
03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Both Callum & Dexter have said when they have gone to the diary room BB kept bringing up the 'love triangle'.