PDA

View Full Version : Hazel. Keep supporting her

rionablue
02-08-2013, 11:38 PM
Hi all. Girth, Niamh, Seanbon and all the people like me who have supported Hazel for weeks I need you to keep up the support. I am going away Sunday and wont have access to the last two weeks of Big Brother :cat: So im so glad Hazel got saved tonight. I hope you all keep up the Hazel support and Im so happy she got this far. Mind her for me lol. Its been great guys and gals even those who disagreed with my views it was a nice banter for the last 7 weeks. Best wishes to ya always
Love Rionablue

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi all. Girth, Niamh, Seanbon and all the people like me who have supported Hazel for weeks I need you to keep up the support. I am going away Sunday and wont have access to the last two weeks of Big Brother :cat: So im so glad Hazel got saved tonight. I hope you all keep up the Hazel support and Im so happy she got this far. Mind her for me lol. Its been great guys and gals even those who disagreed with my views it was a nice banter for the last 7 weeks. Best wishes to ya always
Love Rionablue

I think your favourite might be making it to the final Rionablue! Great turnaround for her in fairness . :-)

RodHull
02-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Was amazed she stayed over callum, but pleased. Ill be honest she didnt cover herself in glory with Daley (though he was MUCH worse) but since hes gone she seems like a really strong together woman who takes no s**t and I like that about her. Shes ruthless but in a very no nonsense way thats not underhanded at all tbh

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 11:47 PM
She's got the support of us Dexter fans as well. Hazel was the only one who stood up for Dexter when Callum tried to get him thrown out. :D

MTVN
02-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Have to confess I didn't actually give any votes to Callum this week because I thought she was a goner, but from now on I will certainly vote in favour of Hazel

GiRTh
02-08-2013, 11:53 PM
Love RionablueHave a good time :hug:

Calderyon
02-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Thank you :) I´ve been a Hazel supporter from the start, and never wavered since. I like her and i think she is great.

And have a good one. :)

reece(:
03-08-2013, 12:01 AM
I'm going to be away for a week also, so hope the Hazel Brigade can stay strong without me.

Kizzy
03-08-2013, 12:14 AM
I really like hazel now, she seems so grounded and in control of every situation I respect that.

rionablue
03-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Thanks everyone. I am so humbled and I have enjoyed being part of the forums for the past seven weeks. If I have offended anyone I am sorry but I have been fierce in supporting my favourite Hazel just like everyone else has been supportive of their own favourites. its also nice to see that some ppl are liking her a bit more. Thanks all and hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer xxx

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:24 AM
Thanks everyone. I am so humbled and I have enjoyed being part of the forums for the past seven weeks. If I have offended anyone I am sorry but I have been fierce in supporting my favourite Hazel just like everyone else has been supportive of their own favourites. its also nice to see that some ppl are liking her a bit more. Thanks all and hope everyone enjoys the rest of the summer xxx

Yeah. I love that Dexter and Hazel are close friends now. :amazed:

Pink Pegasus
03-08-2013, 12:25 AM

Enjoy your summer too, and have a nice holiday if you are going away. :)

Issac
03-08-2013, 03:11 AM
Yeah. I love that Dexter and Hazel are close friends now. :amazed:

Hazel is being neutral with Dexter, they are not close not to Hazel anyway. Still better than Gina whos acting really b1tchy.

Jake.
03-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Great thread, got a lot of time for the girl

Northern Monkey
03-08-2013, 07:53 AM
I like Hazel.

serensilver
03-08-2013, 10:22 AM
She's a great housemate, more entertaining than most in there and i'm loving the new 1 on 1 chats she has with Dexter, Hope she goes to the final! :dance:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 10:24 AM
She's a great housemate, more entertaining than most in there and i'm loving the new 1 on 1 chats she has with Dexter, Hope she goes to the final! :dance:

Yes! I love Dazel. They would make a cute couple, don't you think? :hugesmile:

Bridget51
03-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Amnesia seems to be the common link for Hazel supporters. She will be out next. Can't stand her. She is devious and cunning and as she fooled Daley, so has she fooled all those that support her. Can't stand her, I have not forgotten her past actions. Can't wait till she goes

karezza
03-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Hazel survived because Dexter's massive fanbase targeted Callum for elimination.

:spin2::spin2::spin2:

aman201
03-08-2013, 12:10 PM
LOL she's gone the next time she's up.

No one else will meltdown like Callum did.

smeagol
03-08-2013, 12:21 PM
im glad she stayed she didn't deserve to go but i dont really care if she goes next. though obviously id prefer it to be the twins sam sophie or charlie out next

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:25 PM
im glad she stayed she didn't deserve to go but i dont really care if she goes next. though obviously id prefer it to be the twins sam sophie or charlie out next

I hope she stays. Charlie does not deserve to be in the final.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm quite surprised to find myself warming to Hazel slightly! Still not her biggest fan but I think the fact that she managed to hold out last night which resulted in Callum getting the boot has to get her some bonus points!
Let's just hope she can survive and the twins end up getting evicted next! That would be amazingly satisfying!!!!:hugesmile:

aman201
03-08-2013, 12:29 PM
No. She's got the support of us Dexter fans.

Dexter fans are dwindling, even the twins got less votes than him.

smeagol
03-08-2013, 12:30 PM
I hope she stays. Charlie does not deserve to be in the final.

dex will be up next anyway so doubt id be supporting hazel if shes up

you'd think they'd stop nominating him as one by one they losing

Kizzy
03-08-2013, 12:31 PM
I guess... my support for hazel is growing, could she overtake dexter as the one who is so bad their good?....

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Dexter fans are dwindling, even the twins got less votes than him.

That's because the twins keep getting task, after task, after task. They're this year producers pets. Dexter is still 3rd fave to win and his odds have never been better. He's second in most popularity polls. On DS Gina and Detxer are almost neck and neck as the most loved housemate. So i don't agree with you at all.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:34 PM
dex will be up next anyway so doubt id be supporting hazel if shes up

you'd think they'd stop nominating him as one by one they losing

I'm hoping Charlie will be up. Dexter mum will have seen her using Dexter for airtime. Also Hazel and the twins families might nominate her.

aman201
03-08-2013, 12:35 PM
That's because the twins keep getting task, after task, after task. They're this year producers pets. Dexter is still 3rd fave to win and his odds have never been better. He's second in most popularity polls. On DS Gina and Detxer are almost neck and neck as the most loved housemate. So i don't agree with you at all.

If he was that popular he would've been first saved, he wasn't.

Twins getting tasks doesn't mean much.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:36 PM

He's still very popular, otherwise he wouldn't be 3rd fave to win. :pipe:

Josy
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Can we keep on topic this thread is about Hazel not Dexter.

Kate!
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM
anyway, back to Hazel, who this thread is actually about........ :mad:

She has grown on me, and deserves a place in the final (weird to be saying this, cos I still don't like things about her, but she hasn't whined and moaned once)

karezza
03-08-2013, 12:38 PM

If was VTE not VTS. If it was VTS the Twins would be out.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:39 PM
If was VTE not VTS. If it was VTS the Twins would be out.

I read that Hazel odds to win are improving as well, which is brilliant! :dance:

aman201
03-08-2013, 12:41 PM
I read that Hazel odds to win are improving as well, which is brilliant! :dance:

She won't win, don't worry.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:43 PM
She won't win, don't worry.

I just want her in the final. She deserves to be in the top three at least.

Seanbon
03-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Love Rionablue

Have a nice time,and we will keep up the good work in your absence!
To be honest,when it all started I wouldn't have been a fan of anybody in particular.I just enjoy the show!As such I can change my opinion as the show and the various characters develop. However,when I see injustice,my blood boils!?!The interview with Daley's girlfriend was the start of a vicious character assassination on Hazel.The editing of the infamous night,the soft interview with Daley,and the continued slagging of Hazel on BBBOTS,suggests an ulterior motive on BB's behalf.Also the love-in for Gina continues to perplex me!?! Rant over!!:devil:
Good luck Rionablue,and hopefully our paths will cross again.:xyxwave:

blue
03-08-2013, 12:54 PM
i don't like hazel, never will like her.

kefln
03-08-2013, 01:04 PM
anyway, back to Hazel, who this thread is actually about........ :mad:

She has grown on me, and deserves a place in the final (weird to be saying this, cos I still don't like things about her, but she hasn't whined and moaned once)

We all dont like certain aspects of HMs, its natural. We dont always see eye to eye with our nearest and dearest, never mind complete strangers that we only get periodic glimpses of.

But credit has to be given to hazel, she has taken everything on the chin. Even when she beilievd the audience was against her, she got on with it.

Niamh.
03-08-2013, 07:15 PM
will do Riona, enjoy your holiday :love: