PDA

View Full Version : So Jackie Travers gets another shot at nominating on Monday.

Patrick
02-08-2013, 11:39 PM
I bet the producers are loving this - never before have they flogged a dead horse housemate as much as this old woman. :idc:

Patrick
02-08-2013, 11:40 PM
And she'll obviously nominate Dexter and Gina, because she's that predictable.

Josy
02-08-2013, 11:41 PM
She shouldn't be allowed to, they should either get Charlies Dad/Brother or one of her friends anyone but Jackie really as it's extremely unfair to let her do it.

Patrick
02-08-2013, 11:42 PM
She shouldn't be allowed to, they should either get Charlies Dad/Brother or one of her friends anyone but Jackie really as it's extremely unfair to let her do it.

Exactly this. Every other housemate's friends and family will nominate based on what they think is best for their respected housemate from a viewer's perspective.

Jackie will nominate based on her own personal opinion and grudges.

Jemal
Lmaooooo imagine dexter vs Gina. Eviction. Brilliant!

CaudleHalbard
She will nominate - without a shadow of doubt!

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 11:44 PM
So are they 100% doing F&F nominations this week?

Way too late in the series to be doing it imo...

Calderyon
02-08-2013, 11:47 PM
And then afterwards she will do a dance on the DR with that awful music playing on the background. Rylan and AJ by her side of course...

joeysteele
02-08-2013, 11:48 PM

I agree, she is an evicted housemate and should not have any right to nominate again in the series.

Patrick
02-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Lmaooooo imagine dexter vs Gina. Eviction. Brilliant!

I actually gasped reading that.

I think I would die inside. Thank God it's a minimum of three people rule this year.

dwarling
02-08-2013, 11:55 PM
horse- face figgin Jackie has spoiled the series, even with the Callum v Dexter thing. she was the witch that should never have gone in the house..she deffo did for Callum,..and make no mistake even horrible Dexter wont win because of that bitch..no way should the cow get any more imput....shame on you big brother....

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 12:00 AM
So are they 100% doing F&F nominations this week?

Yes.

MatthewS
03-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Can't see this turning out well for Dexter, he'll no doubt be up again...

Patrick
03-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Dexter, Gina and Charlie I think - perhaps the twins.

reece(:
03-08-2013, 12:04 AM
I bet Rylan had a hand in all of this.

Patrick
03-08-2013, 12:08 AM
I bet Rylan had a hand in all of this.

'Right guys, we've a twist coming up next week - it's going to be massive, we're going to shake it all up'

*Rylan's hand goes up*

'Yes Rylan?'

'Can't we inject a little bit of Jackie Travers into this? xxxx'

'GREAT IDEA! SCRAP OUR TWIST, LET'S DO FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOMINATIONS! :D'

oh dear.

reece(:
03-08-2013, 12:11 AM
:joker:

Their love for Ma Travers is unbearable and actually puts me off her. They wouldn't be creaming for her as much if they just put more older HMs in, in the first place. And I bet there will be plenty of Jackie over the next week on BBBOTS,they'll be aiming for something to go down like when Becky's sister started blubbering bollocks to Luke A.

smudgie
03-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Being as the final is on the horizon, they might vote tactically, especially ma travers. Could be Sam and Sophie up with one of the others.

DanaC
03-08-2013, 12:32 AM
:joker:

They wouldn't be creaming for her as much if they just put more older HMs in, in the first place. .

Agreed.

Personally, I'd like to see a few older housemates in. A wider age range would make for more interesting dynamics imo.

But please, no more mother/daughter teams. I'd like to see the older housemates on an equal footing, rather than basically being in there as someone's mum.

Withano
03-08-2013, 12:38 AM
I agree, it just doesn't seem right.

But lets be honest, does anybody think her Dad/brother would vote out anybody different to Jackie? They're all looking out for her best interest..

Kizzy
03-08-2013, 12:40 AM
I don't think this is fair seeing as she is an ex housemate to get to do it :hmph:

Patrick
03-08-2013, 12:43 AM
Agreed.

Personally, I'd like to see a few older housemates in. A wider age range would make for more interesting dynamics imo.

But please, no more mother/daughter teams. I'd like to see the older housemates on an equal footing, rather than basically being in there as someone's mum.

This get's said every year - then they put them in, for example last year with Benedict and Victoria, and then they end up being voted out early on.

It's a shame.

showtime77
03-08-2013, 12:48 AM
horse- face figgin Jackie has spoiled the series, even with the Callum v Dexter thing. she was the witch that should never have gone in the house..she deffo did for Callum,..and make no mistake even horrible Dexter wont win because of that bitch..no way should the cow get any more imput....shame on you big brother....

Yes , I love this post!:wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey:

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2013, 06:35 AM
I don't think she should be allowed to nominate, they should let another family member do it.

Spoon
03-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Jackie's been very pro-Dexter in her interviews. Plus, he saved Charlie and hasn't nominated her... not so sure Jackie would nominate him.

Ellen
03-08-2013, 07:20 AM
Dont think she should be allowed been an ex HM but if she is allowed Jackie liked Dexter & the twins so wont choose them.
She wont choose Hazel because she is Dan's friend.
She will choose Gina & Sam, maybe Sophie instead of Sam but i doubt it.

Kate!
03-08-2013, 07:26 AM
'Right guys, we've a twist coming up next week - it's going to be massive, we're going to shake it all up'

*Rylan's hand goes up*

'Yes Rylan?'

'Can't we inject a little bit of Jackie Travers into this? xxxx'

'GREAT IDEA! SCRAP OUR TWIST, LET'S DO FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOMINATIONS! :D'

oh dear.

:joker: brilliant Patrick. I can actually hear this being said in my head. Heheh.