PDA

View Full Version : Sam, just grow up.

Videostar
02-08-2013, 11:44 PM
He is moaning and behaving like a spoilt child who has just been sent to bed without having his dinner...rude little boy. :nono:

RodHull
02-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Lets be honest on day 1 when he used his 'hilarious' catchphrase about his winky expanding that was all he had to offer really. Hes been riding the sympathy vote ever since and ive never liked the boy much.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Lets be honest on day 1 when he used his 'hilarious' catchphrase about his winky expanding that was all he had to offer really. Hes been riding the sympathy vote ever since and ive never liked the boy much.

Good. I thought i was the only one who felt that way. :hugesmile:

JTM45
02-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Yeah, he's being rather immature.:bored:

Videostar
02-08-2013, 11:54 PM

Maybe Callum going is his last hope of being noticed going out the door...maybe that's why he's a grump tonight.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 12:00 AM
:joker::joker::joker::joker:This is all so predicatable and hilarious,keep on trashing it'll make no difference.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 12:02 AM
:joker::joker::joker::joker:This is all so predicatable and hilarious,keep on trashing it'll make no difference.

Trashing? are you not watching Sam tonight, and his face of doom? or the BOTS clips from the house where he let rip about HM's he felt should be gone.?

That sounds like a bitter man to me.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 12:06 AM
Let's be charitable and say he's had a shock.

Also he helped Callum with the very negative "campaign" against Dexter. Part of him might be thinking, oh god I've done it again - first with Dan and now with best buddy Callum:-) .

Everyone Sam supports gets kicked out! I hope he makes friends with the twins! :D

fingers
03-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Let's be charitable and say he's had a shock.

Also he helped Callum with the very negative "campaign" against Dexter. Part of him might be thinking, oh god I've done it again - first with Dan and now with best buddy Callum:-) .

Everyone Sam supports gets kicked out! I hope he makes friends with the twins! :D

The twins are new "best friends"!

hijaxers
03-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Good. I thought i was the only one who felt that way. :hugesmile:

I feel exactly the same way - i don't dislike him i'm indifferent and i certainly wouldn't want him to win !

not really sure how he'll cope either and he has such a stupid tainted view re Dex - due to Callum and his vendetta no one else could understand.

Sam's get up and go has got up and gone !! Boring boring boring:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Patrick
03-08-2013, 12:16 AM

LOVE YOU.

omg.

Jemal
03-08-2013, 12:18 AM
He's bloody best mate just got evicted!
Someone he used to talk about his fav sport football with. Someone who he would play that catch game they made in the treehouse.
Someone who he could open too in the house, if he wants to be sad and get the sympathy vote then so be it. Give it a flipping rest.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 12:19 AM
He's bloody best mate just got evicted!
Someone he used to talk about his fav sport football with. Someone who he would play that catch game they made in the treehouse.
Someone who he could open too in the house, if he wants to be sad and get the sympathy vote then so be it. Give it a flipping rest.

So why be nasty about it like he was earlier on? that's not being sad, that's lashing out at those he doesn't like (or who Callum told him not to like) and being an arse.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:22 AM
So why be nasty about it like he was earlier on? that's not being sad, that's lashing out at those he doesn't like (or who Callum told him not to like) and being an arse.

:worship::worship::worship:

mr rochester
03-08-2013, 01:43 AM
He is definitely not the brightest housemate ever...Seems to have arrested development as he still sniggers like a schoolboy over boobs and winkie's...It puts me right off him even though I have empathy for his hearing loss. He seems to be hearing better now there are not so many HM's and he might get a bit more coverage now in the edits.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 01:51 AM
He is more like a 14yr old than a man of 24.

Emmyasdfghjkl
03-08-2013, 01:52 AM
I guess the Dexter fans had to find someone else to hate on, Sams not done anything wrong.

EzzaB
03-08-2013, 01:55 AM
I guess the Dexter fans had to find someone else to hate on, Sams not done anything wrong.

Sam's done nothing throughout his whole stay!

Emmyasdfghjkl
03-08-2013, 01:57 AM
Sam's done nothing throughout his whole stay!

he hasn't but we should be more worried about getting the twins out, because at least sam is a decent lad, and not well and truly fake!

Kris
03-08-2013, 01:58 AM
I imagine Sam is the new target because he won't be bum licking Dexter. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Emmyasdfghjkl
03-08-2013, 02:00 AM
I imagine Sam is the new target because he won't be bum licking Dexter. :sleep::sleep::sleep:

pretty much, Dexter is my favourite, but I like Sam as well to be honest, i'm not gonna start to dislike him just because he doesn't like who I like, because to be blunt, i'm not a idiot. :joker:

alex_front2
03-08-2013, 03:51 AM

And so called Harry 1D looks *coughs*. His winkie talk and quips will help him bag the win

WozMan
03-08-2013, 05:15 AM
He is definitely not the brightest housemate ever...Seems to have arrested development as he still sniggers like a schoolboy over boobs and winkie's...It puts me right off him even though I have empathy for his hearing loss. He seems to be hearing better now there are not so many HM's and he might get a bit more coverage now in the edits.

Nothing wrong with having a laugh over something harmless like that!

anne666
03-08-2013, 11:30 AM
He's obviously not getting his 24 hours a day sleep at the moment and he is in pain now from the roots growing out of his backside into that chair.

billy123
03-08-2013, 11:35 AM
I think Sam might be seen as a threat to dexter judging by the reaction to him.

P.S. Is it ok if i just leave this here it seems like an appropiate thread to put it in.

http://www.tomharveytraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/poop-mountain.gif

smeagol
03-08-2013, 11:37 AM
creepster sam needs to go

fingers
03-08-2013, 11:38 AM

P.S. Is it ok if i just leave this here it seems like an appropiate thread to put it in.

Probably many of us think you should just put it back in your pocket!

Kate!
03-08-2013, 11:38 AM

Nail on the head time Bob :pipe: :thumbs: I expect the knives to come out for Gina as well.

karezza
03-08-2013, 01:58 PM
Sam is very vulgar and immature. Apparently Sam said the following during the Knife throwing task which involved Gina to the unglamorous assistant:

"Flash your gash for free pie and mash" and they edited it out.

Vicky.
03-08-2013, 02:19 PM
His best mate had just left, he is entitled to a bit of 'poor me' time.

And for gods sake will people stop talking about fans instead of ****ing housemates. I have been giving out infractions for this for the past week or so and it still hasnt stopped.

BigBuk
03-08-2013, 02:35 PM
What age is Sam? 23-24? He should grow up. When I was 16 I was more mature. He has offered nothing to the house, whenever he speaks the majority of time he says sexual things thats inappropiate. He picks on the easy targets too as nominations are concerned, he's only voted Dexter, Gina & Sophie, he's a prick, I dont care If he has a slight disability doesn't mean you can't dislike him. Get him out.

susie q
03-08-2013, 02:36 PM
He was entiltled to be a bit sad, Hazel and others were allowed to be down after Dan left
so what is wrong with Sam feeling the same way. I suspect that he is seen as a bit of a threat to Dexter and therefore will be subjected to the next hate campaign. I suspect this will also happen in the house to. I wouldnt mind if he did win, it would be better than the "spoiled, arrogant, sexist condescending Dexter"
who doesnt need the money

fingers
03-08-2013, 02:40 PM
He was entiltled to be a bit sad, Hazel and others were allowed to be down after Dan left
so what is wrong with Sam feeling the same way. I suspect that he is seen as a bit of a threat to Dexter and therefore will be subjected to the next hate campaign. I suspect this will also happen in the house to. I wouldnt mind if he did win, it would be better than the "spoiled, arrogant, sexist condescending Dexter"
who doesnt need the money
Dexter hasn't got a pot to piss in, but that's no reason for him to win. It seems not only the HMs continue to believe his fake persona.

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Just let the man grieve for his evicted buddy. People are only bashing him strictly because he's Callum's friend and doesn't like Dexter. I was a bit down when Callum was evicted and I'm a 20 year old man doesn't make me a baby.