PDA

View Full Version : The HMs are drowning - who will Callum save?

Lwize
03-08-2013, 12:22 AM
As heard on BBBOTS tonight:

Sam and... Gina?

Callum would save Gina over Charlie?

Hmmmm.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 12:34 AM
He's very bitter.

smudgie
03-08-2013, 12:35 AM
He is a clever fella if he saves Gina before Charlie.

Withano
03-08-2013, 01:09 AM
He said he wanted Charlie out next too. I think its his way of putting on a brave face.

Avoiding humiliation by going through excessive lengths to prove he doesn't care about her anymore.

Its sad but understandable.

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 01:18 AM
He said he wanted Charlie out next too. I think its his way of putting on a brave face.

Avoiding humiliation by going through excessive lengths to prove he doesn't care about her anymore.

Its sad but understandable.

Or maybe he's just wanting her out of dexters clutches lol :s

popcorn anyone?

JTM45
03-08-2013, 01:24 AM
I don't believe that Callum ever saved anyone and have serious doubts that he was ever a lifeguard at all. :nono:
I mean, the "i've saved 23 people's lives" was something he came out with in the same intro video that he claimed to have bedded over a thousand women including a mother and daughter, which he later admitted he'd made up.:hugesmile:

So why are we supposed to believe his lifesaver claims ?

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 02:19 AM
I don't believe that Callum ever saved anyone and have serious doubts that he was ever a lifeguard at all. :nono:
I mean, the "i've saved 23 people's lives" was something he came out with in the same intro video that he claimed to have bedded over a thousand women including a mother and daughter, which he later admitted he'd made up.:hugesmile:

I agree with that lol

popcorn anyone?

WozMan
03-08-2013, 02:32 AM

Because he never backtracked on that claim. Honestly though who here would be pedantically accurate and honest trying to get on the biggest reality TV show in Britain?? I suppose noone on here ever made any 'adjustments' to their CV??:xyxwave:

Callum quickly admitted he wasn't quite the 'Jack-the-lad' he portrayed in the audition process. He NEVER claimed to have slept with 1000 women. That was Dexter rubbling the VT in his face. He embellished up to 200 and openly admitted that was an exaggeration by a large factor.

On the for side he has a decent manly body and is obviously a people pleaser. What would please someone more than saving their life?

Withano
03-08-2013, 02:33 AM

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pushing-people-over-an-edge-pulling-them-back-and-sayingI-SAVED-YOUR-LIFE/266475587270?fref=ts

He's done this 23 times

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 02:51 AM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pushing-people-over-an-edge-pulling-them-back-and-sayingI-SAVED-YOUR-LIFE/266475587270?fref=ts

He's done this 23 times

Pmsl

popcorn anyone?

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 02:56 AM
??????? His other 8 personas maybe definatly possible without a doubt :)

popcorn anyone?

Sophiee
03-08-2013, 03:14 AM
I think it was like a sort of 'revenge' for charlie nominating him. he did come across as quite bitter on bots and during emma's eviction interview.