PDA

View Full Version : Think I'm going to give next year a miss...

lovebigbrotheruk
03-08-2013, 12:55 AM
I have been a big BB fan for years. However, I think I'm going to give it a miss next year. For some reason, it has took me this long to realise how much BB actually manipulate situations. I've only noticed this series also, how BB twist things and edit footage to a given storyline they have lined up.

This Hazel and Gina situation has obviously been manipulated to high heaven and I finally had that confirmed tonight on LF. Hazel returned from the DR and said, "BB asked me are you happy you're saved because Gina wanted you gone".

It's amazing how they edit situations to make it look like Gina just starts spontaneously talking about Hazel, when in fact they ask them leading questions such as..."Why do you hate Hazel so much?", or "What is it about Hazel that winds you up?", or "Hazel thinks you're a bitch, what do you think of her?".

Well I can't be bothered with it for another year. The only reason I am going to watch till the end of this series is because I have invested so much time into it. Never again. Fed up of the disgusting manipulation.

Pyrex Vision
03-08-2013, 12:57 AM
:wavey:

lovebigbrotheruk
:wavey:

eh?

Withano
Okay byee http://24.media.tumblr.com/ba8adf3a20f0748426f25d9630cb1dc8/tumblr_mnocwy21Sl1stq4p6o1_250.gif

Scream
03-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Hazel said "did you think Gina wanted you gone" not she did. I think this is you realizing that Gina is the one who is obsessed with Hazel and it's finally hitting home she isn't going to win this.

lovebigbrotheruk
03-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Okay byee http://24.media.tumblr.com/ba8adf3a20f0748426f25d9630cb1dc8/tumblr_mnocwy21Sl1stq4p6o1_250.gif

huh? I said next year :conf:

Why can't we just have a debate about the situation instead of comments like this :shocked:

Pyrex Vision
03-08-2013, 01:01 AM
eh?

sayonara :xyxwave:

Withano
03-08-2013, 01:06 AM

Why can't we just have a debate about the situation instead of comments like this :shocked:

You're on a fansite. Nobody has time for this.

swinearefine
03-08-2013, 01:13 AM
I always give BB a chance, but I have to say I'm not at all excited about next year after the ****fest of producer manipulation that's destroyed this series.

Issac
03-08-2013, 01:17 AM
I agree with you lovebigbrotheruk - gave up on BB long time ago, just this series got me back into the program.
They must have teams skimming forums and have vote counts to edit the HL show. I've notice they still use the hot n cold trick on favourite house mates to keep fans of housemates voting.
Also funny how all housemates have managers! Previous housemates know each other, obvious they get their contestants from agencies and asylums.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 01:18 AM
Best BB for a while. I almost didn't watch it after BB13, which I abandoned.

More likely to watch BB15 now. :)

cassieparis
03-08-2013, 01:32 AM
Haven't been watching. Likely to do the same.

Shaun
03-08-2013, 01:33 AM
it's not the same show any more. :( but it's still watchable.

showtime77
03-08-2013, 02:01 AM
I have been a big BB fan for years. However, I think I'm going to give it a miss next year. For some reason, it has took me this long to realise how much BB actually manipulate situations. I've only noticed this series also, how BB twist things and edit footage to a given storyline they have lined up.

This Hazel and Gina situation has obviously been manipulated to high heaven and I finally had that confirmed tonight on LF. Hazel returned from the DR and said, "BB asked me are you happy you're saved because Gina wanted you gone".

It's amazing how they edit situations to make it look like Gina just starts spontaneously talking about Hazel, when in fact they ask them leading questions such as..."Why do you hate Hazel so much?", or "What is it about Hazel that winds you up?", or "Hazel thinks you're a bitch, what do you think of her?".

Well I can't be bothered with it for another year. The only reason I am going to watch till the end of this series is because I have invested so much time into it. Never again. Fed up of the disgusting manipulation. The whole manipulation thing hit me back in season 5 when Victor & Shelly had that argument when she was playing his bride. I watched it in the live feeds only to see a completely different story being shown on the main show. It was only then I realized ...wow there is so much we don't know that we think we do when we don't get to watch the live feeds. I have decided that I will only watch the final now as I am no longer getting enjoyment from watching the show with these housemates. :sleep::sleep:

kefln
03-08-2013, 09:30 AM
The whole manipulation thing hit me back in season 5 when Victor & Shelly had that argument when she was playing his bride. I watched it in the live feeds only to see a completely different story being shown on the main show. It was only then I realized ...wow there is so much we don't know that we think we do when we don't get to watch the live feeds. I have decided that I will only watch the final now as I am no longer getting enjoyment from watching the show with these housemates. :sleep::sleep:

The year nadia won was a total joke. The LF constantly told a different story to the HL show, to the point of not even being the same show. Im still mad at that one

karezza
03-08-2013, 09:34 AM
If you have ever compared live feed with highlights then you would realise that Big Brother has been manipulated for years.

kefln
03-08-2013, 09:36 AM

Big brother has always been highly edited. Sometimes to a shocking degree. Its nothing new.

It used to bother me, especially when I used to watch the LF alot, but I've now accepted that it happens, so I always make up my own mind on people, I dont believe the spoon feeding.

arista
03-08-2013, 09:37 AM
it's not the same show any more. :( but it's still watchable.

Bang On Right

Its good the change things
bringing a farmer on remote control
task was great

Ellen
03-08-2013, 09:39 AM
It happens all the time with BB, its nothing new but i do think BB manipulate more now than ever.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 09:39 AM

Well I can't be bothered with it for another year. The only reason I am going to watch till the end of this series is because I have invested so much time into it. Never again. Fed up of the disgusting manipulation.

You'll be back

'You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave' :joker:

Rob!
03-08-2013, 10:28 AM

:laugh3:

AnnieK
03-08-2013, 10:58 AM
I say it Every year, not because of edit manipulation etc but because of how much time it takes up, I am not as bad as I used to be but I would turn down nights out to stay home and watch... Every year I get sucked back in though...

SSL2012
03-08-2013, 11:01 AM
1.8million viewers would have you disagree.

Best rated civ series by some way. Civ BB is going strong, definately saved itself for the forseeable future. The celeb bb will be around for a while aswell.

Samm
03-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Every series is so different don't judge this year's on next years.

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:11 AM
It is what it is-not to be taken too seriously.

Freddythefrog
03-08-2013, 11:11 AM

See you next year!

aman201
03-08-2013, 11:20 AM

:joker:

anne666
03-08-2013, 11:20 AM
The only thing left for Channel 5 to completely ruin BB now is to give them all scripts.