PDA

View Full Version : Callum SMASHED IT in the interview and on BBBOTS!!!

WozMan
03-08-2013, 02:15 AM
Well proud of Coach Callum showing what a nice genuine bloke he is. The interview with Emma was SPOT ON and she loved him!! He laid to rest all that guff about him being a serial killer and a wierdo, not to mention the malarky about him being 'fake':hmph:. I'm also really glad he decided f8ck everyone but Sam and Gina. I think they are going to be the top 2 in that order.

He was also lovely on BOTS and handled that Vanessa Phelps a hell of a lot better than I would have! She was like a bloody rotwieler!! I'd have been asking Dan to intervene and save me from the vicious attack dog!!:tongue:

Jemal
03-08-2013, 02:17 AM
Good for him. Done himself proud in there. I think people forget that once you go into that house it plays with your mind and makes you do things you wouldn't nessecarily do in the outside world

Issac
03-08-2013, 02:31 AM
Have to rate he was able to get his whole council estate to elstree. His whole experience in BB was all on Dexter, he will always hate Dexter who played the better game.

Scream
03-08-2013, 02:34 AM
He did come across really well but I think a lot of people did think he was quite a nice person, but there was something kinda strange. But never mind, he's a nice guy

WozMan
03-08-2013, 02:37 AM
Have to rate he was able to get his whole council estate to elstree. His whole experience in BB was all on Dexter, he will always hate Dexter who played the better game.

I will begrudgingly admit dexter may have 'beaten' Callum in the game but Callum has come out the better man by far.

A huge part of his experience was his feeling that he 'cheated' his way into the house. this seemed to weigh on him greatly and considering himself less than the others in the house was his big downfall IMHO.

Issac
03-08-2013, 02:47 AM
I will begrudgingly admit dexter may have 'beaten' Callum in the game but has come out the better man by far.

A huge part of his experience was his feeling that he 'cheated' his way into the house. this seemed to weigh on him greatly and considering himself less than the others in the house was his big downfall IMHO.

His downfall was Charlie. Dexter said both where similar their weakness was women, Callum should of picked up on that when Dexter moved on Charlie - maybe he did thats why it got the better of him.

Also Charlie is such a sly cat, I knew alot of pretty girls like her so for me it was interesting to watch.

Withano
03-08-2013, 02:48 AM
He came across as sane, he did good.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 02:51 AM
It was just more of Callum the droll and deluded idiot attempting to cling onto his sanity!!!!:bored:

The best bit of the whole thing was Vanessa Feltz giving him some home truths! :hugesmile:

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Did anyone see the crowd throwing babybels at Callum tonight???

Poor bloke

Bet that made him see that purple mist again!!!

;)

popcorn anyone?

Issac
03-08-2013, 02:59 AM
The best bit of the whole thing was Vanessa Feltz giving him some home truths! :hugesmile:

He got uncomfortable about that - he tried rally the audience to cry yes to an obvious return question. Feltz did not let him get away and pressed him about snor/soaring.

Funny when interviewed he told his overbearing mum to shut up!LOL

WozMan
03-08-2013, 03:02 AM
It was just more of Callum the droll and deluded idiot attempting to cling onto his sanity!!!!:bored:

Vanessa was being a vicious little b*tch. She attacked him quite relentlessly and wouldn't let it go. Callum on the other hand handled her immature antics with grace and tact. I probably would have snapped back at the cow.

His downfall was Charlie. Dexter said both where similar their weakness was women, Callum should of picked up on that when Dexter moved on Charlie - maybe he did thats why it got the better of him.

Also Charlie is such a sly cat, I knew alot of pretty girls like her so for me it was interesting to watch.
I honestly believe the Charlie thing going wrong was a symptom of his self-esteem issues in the house. If he had a bit more confidence in himself and saw himself as an equal to Charlie he would have been fine.

SurfersCreed
03-08-2013, 03:06 AM
I agree.
When I think about all the the things said about him on BOTS - Creepy, Cringe-bag, Weirdo, Scary, etc. - it makes me feel sorry for him that he's going to see all that.
And why? Because he got rejected again by a girl? The man was hurting - of course it's going to effect his behavior.
The lack of compassion toward him has been truly horrible to see.
No wonder so many guys commit suicide rather than open up to someone!
If all a man can expect when he shows weakness or vulnerability, is to be called 'creepy', I'm not surprised at all that ending one's life seems preferable.

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 03:09 AM
Vanessa was being a vicious little b*tch. She attacked him quite relentlessly and wouldn't let it go. Callum on the other hand handled her immature antics with grace and tact. I probably would have snapped back at the cow.

Like Callum did with dex and embellished rape from a comment that was taken outta context, it was meant as a compliment. if I was dex I would of thrown the twerp outta the house by his neck! He was obsessed with dex an Charlie

popcorn anyone?

WozMan
03-08-2013, 03:14 AM
Like Callum did with dex and embellished rape from a comment that was taken outta context it was meant as a compliment if I was dex I would of thrown the twerp outta the house by his neck! He was obsessed with dex an Charlie

popcorn anyone?

I'm sorry, could you throw a few full stops in there please?

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 03:15 AM
No not at this time 😴

popcorn anyone?

WozMan
03-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Nope!

popcorn anyone?

Nevermind. I thought you wanted to be understood. My mistake. Please forgiveness!

Jake.
03-08-2013, 03:18 AM
No not at this time 😴

popcorn anyone?

You sure do like your popcorn

Sandz38
03-08-2013, 03:20 AM
You sure do like your popcorn

It's a forum favourite of mine ;)

popcorn anyone?

arista
03-08-2013, 03:47 AM
Well proud of Coach Callum showing what a nice genuine bloke he is. The interview with Emma was SPOT ON and she loved him!! He laid to rest all that guff about him being a serial killer and a wierdo, not to mention the malarky about him being 'fake':hmph:. I'm also really glad he decided f8ck everyone but Sam and Gina. I think they are going to be the top 2 in that order.

He was also lovely on BOTS and handled that Vanessa Phelps a hell of a lot better than I would have! She was like a bloody rotwieler!! I'd have been asking Dan to intervene and save me from the vicious attack dog!!:tongue:

Yes but he was a pain in the Ass
in the House

reece(:
03-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Good old Feltz sorted out Jeepers Creepers.

Ellen
03-08-2013, 07:38 AM
I thought he did really well in the interview with Emma and on BBOTS. Vanessa Feltz really shouldnt question peoples behaviour in the house when she went loopy loo when she went in.
Callum handled her well considering she doesnt let you get a word in. Good on him.

showtime77
03-08-2013, 07:47 AM
I thought he did really well in the interview with Emma and on BBOTS. Vanessa Feltz really shouldnt question peoples behaviour in the house when she went loopy loo when she went in.
Callum handled her well considering she doesnt let you get a word in. Good on him.

I usually like what Vanessa has to say but like you say she really has no room to talk as she had a serious meltdown in that house!:joker:

DanaC
03-08-2013, 08:10 AM
I was quite dismayed by the way she went for him. Given he'd just come out of the house, and was still a bit shellshocked by the experience, and given he is not someone used to being a studio situation, she went in way too hard.

I often find her unpalatable, but last night she was downright cruel.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 08:13 AM
If anybody seriously believed Callum was a psycho, potentially serial killing kitten murderer then I think it's them that need to have a look at themselves.

Visage
03-08-2013, 08:25 AM
If anybody seriously believed Callum was a psycho, potentially serial killing kitten murderer then I think it's them that need to have a look at themselves.

I think it's a cheap way to make a dig at some.

I much prefer it when someone gives a reasonable response as to why they dislike a character rather than comments like he's creepy, scary etc...

That said I've come to learn that some people just go with the current trend, regardless of anything that's relevant or irrelevant.

billy123
03-08-2013, 08:34 AM
I agree.
When I think about all the the things said about him on BOTS - Creepy, Cringe-bag, Weirdo, Scary, etc. - it makes me feel sorry for him that he's going to see all that.
And why? Because he got rejected again by a girl? The man was hurting - of course it's going to effect his behavior.
If all a man can expect when he shows weakness or vulnerability, is to be called 'creepy', I'm not surprised at all that ending one's life seems preferable.Some of the threads made online by anonymous cowards are just disgusting the moronic and idiotic content of these type of threads is astounding.
I feel that the Admin on here have let down the moderators by not giving them the scope to shut down threads that are deemed as not constructive instead of just leaving them obviously twisting in the wind when they can see the hatred being poured out is just a misguided attempt to "support" the housemate of their choice.

These type of attacks are shameful,disgusting and to the detriment of the site.
These people that resort to it need to be dealt with instead of the members that dare to call out the type of person that sinks to that level and being infracted for it.

DanaC
03-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Yeah. I've been genuinely shocked by some of it.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 08:42 AM
I think it's a cheap way to make a dig at some.

I much prefer it when someone gives a reasonable response as to why they dislike a character rather than comments like he's creepy, scary etc...

That said I've come to learn that some people just go with the current trend, regardless of anything that's relevant or irrelevant.

Yeh that crossed my mind. As soon as someone mentioned the word creepy it was immediately coined and spiralled out of control from there.

In a way I'm glad he's out, now we just need rid of Dexter and Gina and maybe sanity will return to this board.

Jords
03-08-2013, 09:43 AM
Good ol Callum showing them how its done :worship:

SSL2012
03-08-2013, 10:41 AM

Your the deluded one, are you being serious?...Listen to the crap your posting lol.

Lex
03-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Did anyone see the crowd throwing babybels at Callum tonight???

Poor bloke

Bet that made him see that purple mist again!!!

;)

popcorn anyone?

Babybels..? ...nomissed that!...it should have been the whole fecking cow though! :devil:

SSL2012
03-08-2013, 10:46 AM
I agree.
If all a man can expect when he shows weakness or vulnerability, is to be called 'creepy', I'm not surprised at all that ending one's life seems preferable.

I kinda agree, it's not like a normal situation where you can just move on and forget about her.

He's stuck in a house 24/7 with a woman who flirt's, is very touchy feely, and has some very deep meaningful conversation's. Any normal guy would struggle.

Must of been dreadful for the poor man, he couldn't get away from it, and twice Charlie stabbed him in the back. I'm actually surprised he didn't have a break down, rejection from Charlie, accusations from the other hm's as being too nice and fake when he was being geniune, and Dexter gloating and winding him up.

:(

JTM45
03-08-2013, 10:49 AM
But that sort of thing happens to multiple housemates every year and not many of them handle it as badly as Callum did. He was almost as bad as Craig was with Anthony!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Creepster Callum got taken down by Vanessa Felts, lol totally owned him he had no response.....

johnx
It was all going so well-the crowd was booing Dexter and cheering him.Then the result-still in shock. But Cowboy Callum took it like a man and did himself proud!

Jemal
03-08-2013, 10:51 AM
That's why I keep saying.. Callum has done well. People keep calling him mentally ill, creepy or unstable. But if i was in that house and i went through what callum did i would have done major things in that house. I mean for one if a person i really hate keeps blowing me kisses, asking for a cuddle and saying bad stuff about me, im telling you i would of damaged dexter by now and threw him into that pool and i assure you I'am not mentally unstable, creepy or ill. So the critics he was getting was too harsh. But of course all of it was allowed for some reason. Shouldn't be but it was.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 10:54 AM
I will begrudgingly admit dexter may have 'beaten' Callum in the game but Callum has come out the better man by far.

WozMan,Dexter has won nothing until he walks away the winner,and all he has won(if anything) is that nasty people sometimes get to gloat,but it wont be for long:hugesmile:As for Callum he conducted himself well,more worrying was the 'thing' that was Vanessa trying to be clever and came across as nasty as Dexter,does she like him?I bet she does they say like is drawn to like,nuff said.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Creepster Callum got taken down by Vanessa Felts, lol totally owned him he had no response.....

How can anyone respond to something so rabid,he was probably shocked,who is she?:hugesmile:Ah yes the very woman that 'lost it' herself on BB !!!!hypocrite

smeagol
03-08-2013, 10:57 AM
creepy callum back to his mental ward where he belongs.
best eviction ever :) he creep still couldn't tell the truth even after evicted though he did slip on another mask

anne666
03-08-2013, 11:04 AM
I ma so glad Emma stopped his interview becoming yet another interminable rant about Dexter. He really does need help IMO

aman201
03-08-2013, 11:20 AM

Totally agree, showed himself to be a great guy.

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Show will now be dull-fact.

aman201
03-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Show will now be dull-fact.

Oh yeh definitely.

Callum was great.

halfacrown
03-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Another bad day for Callum, he seems to create battles and enemies purely for the purpose of losing and being defeated. My God he had a terrible week, I didn't think he was that bad until Dan went but he imploded and deserved to go.

Ellen
03-08-2013, 12:26 PM
Totally agree, showed himself to be a great guy.

:thumbs:

Raph
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM
I love Callum so much, his interviews were absolutely amazing almost brought a tear to my eye. Greatest housemate in BB history!

karezza
03-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Callum's interview was embarrassing. He becomes uncontrollably angry every time Dexter is mentioned.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Callum's interview was embarrassing. He becomes uncontrollably angry every time Dexter is mentioned.

I won't watch any clips or episodes with Callum. I can't stand him.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 12:45 PM

Indeed. The mask slipped and he showed what got him voted out!

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Good luck with everything in life Callum favourite housemate this year spend time with your family and go out and get some drinks with your friends your Charlie is out there somewhere.