PDA

View Full Version : What is there to like about Dexter?

urine_luck
03-08-2013, 09:03 AM
Seriously, he's a vile little weasel, boring, tedious, fake. I can't distinguish anything remotely endearing about him.

Please enlighten me...

Kyle
03-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Well he............erm he is good at..........I think he can.................I like the way he........nah got nothing.

AnnieK
03-08-2013, 09:10 AM
I don't think he is endearing at all...I tried to like him and did for a while but now I think he's a joke and almost like a caricature BUT having said that he has been a good housemate. Not sure what impact he will have now Callum has gone and he has nothing to bitch about, will probably go back chasing Charlie.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 09:11 AM
He's fun, intelligent, smart, witty, clever, funny, endearing, sweet and honest. I see him as an improved version of Freddie. Socially awkward, but a very strong person. He has been thrown the most vile abuse at him in that House, but he never complained and has handled it brilliantly. And to top it all he's a fantastic housemate. Never a dull moment with him! He's my winner this year. :thumbs:

Ellen
03-08-2013, 09:16 AM
Not a lot imo :yuk:

AnnieK
03-08-2013, 09:17 AM
He's fun, intelligent, smart, witty, clever, funny, endearing, sweet and honest. I see him as an improved version of Freddie. Socially awkward, but a very strong person. He has been thrown the most vile abuse at him in that House, but he never complained and has handled it brilliantly. And to top it all he's a fantastic housemate. Never a dull moment with him! He's my winner this year. :thumbs:

Really Ness? I never realised he was your favourite!!! You never said!! :laugh:

Hope you're having a good holiday!

Kyle
03-08-2013, 09:20 AM
He's fun, intelligent, smart, witty, clever, funny, endearing, sweet and honest. I see him as an improved version of Freddie. Socially awkward, but a very strong person. Hehas been thrown the most vile abuse at him in that House, but he never complained and has handled it brilliantly. And to top it all he's a fantastic housemate. Never a dull moment with him! He's my winner this year. :thumbs:

I bolded the bits I don't agree with, I honestly can't believe how anybody would think this of Dexter unless they were his mum.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 09:25 AM
Really Ness? I never realised he was your favourite!!! You never said!! :laugh:

Hope you're having a good holiday!

I started to support him after he stood up for Michael. I thought that was very brave. He reminds me of Freddie a lot. :hugesmile:
I'm loving my holiday. :amazed:

karezza
03-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Dexter is a great housemate:

1. He is intelligent
2. He is intriguing and mysterious
3. He is funny
4. He lets things go and doesn't hold grudges
5. He puts up with a lot of sh*t
6. He is friendly
7. He loves being on BB
8. He is frank and gives his opinion
9. He is great at changing course when things go wrong
10. He is generous

What more do you want from a housemate?

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 09:31 AM

1. He is intelligent
3. He is funny
6. He is friendly
7. He loves being on BB
10. He is generous

He's so my type it's not even funny. He's got everything i like in a guy. :amazed:

sampvt
03-08-2013, 09:35 AM
I cant say he is one of my favs because I cant stand his weasely ways. Is he good tv, yes, should he win, absolutely no. People have lampooned Callum for his fake CV yet Dexters is straight out of a comic book and he gets away with it. Ok everyone lies on their VT to get in but he astoundes me by admitting his VT is fake, but then he keeps bringing his wealth up regularly even after admitting it is a lie.

He is a game player and it is a game, but there is something about him that wants me to slap him. It will be interesting to see who he targets now as his plan is to keep getting the weaker HM out so his presence is assured till the final. Hopefully Sam has a pop at him and they go head to head but alas he might sit back now and take a breather.

This week seems to be all about waiting to see who gets nominated as there are no real contentious pairings in there now except hazel and Gina and they are way too savvy to blow it by arguing after Callums rants got penalised. Its all about overdrive now to get to the final.

karezza
03-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Dexter nominates to survive not to eliminate.
His VT is about creating an impression. Does it matter if he isn't rich, didn't buy an expensive bottle of champagne, didn't gamble vast amounts of money?

urine_luck
03-08-2013, 09:42 AM

He only seems intelligent because of who he's surrounded by at the moment.

Funny? only if you find snideness and condescension humourous.

Sweet and honest? he's the most intellectually dishonest person i've experienced in a long time and he has a penchant for veiled insults that he knows he can weasel his way out of.

Deviousness is not an indicator of intelligence. He knew how to get under Callums skin and set about that in an incredibly vindictive manner.

Never complained? he does nothing other than bitch and whine continually, if he's not doing that he's making snide comments.

He always went on about Callums VT being fake and giving a bad impression of Callums character, but the fact is Dexter tried to portray himself as "the most successful sugar daddy in london"(?) so he has to buy womens affections? he's shallow and materialistic? or he's just a liar?

He has the body of a 14 yr old boy and a whiny nasally voice akin to screeching fingernails down a chalkboard. Get him out...

Kyle
03-08-2013, 09:44 AM
His VT is about creating an impression. Does it matter if he isn't rich, didn't buy an expensive bottle of champagne, didn't gamble vast amounts of money?

No it matters that he bullsh£&@ed.

In fact next year I am going to audition and tell the interviewers I am a sex crazed Buddhist monk that eats lunch off the backs of my army of ginger slaves so that hopefully I can get a place in the house. Worked for Dexiepoo, it will work for me.

karezza
03-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Would you rather have housemates like Sophie and Sam who say little and do nothing or housemates like Dexter who create drama and tension?

smudgie
03-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Scared has been missed off the list.

Never seen anyone try and backtrack so much as he did last night.
Hope they show it in the H/l tonight, can't remember the exact words.. Waffling on about how he needed to set it straight and he might have gone a bit far etc.......those boos must have scared him:joker::joker:

Kyle
03-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Would you rather have housemates like Sophie and Sam who say little and do nothing or housemates like Dexter who create drama and tension?

Neither are ideal, people should be honest in their Auditions and if they judge that they are good enough then so be it. Instead we get a bunch of liars who either aren't interesting or are just lying desperadoes trying to cling to an ideal of fame and recognition.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Dexter has got guts and i love that. He stood up for Michael and that made me notice him for the first time. He's still victimised in the House by some housemates, but he never complains. He just gets on with it with a smile on his face. I still can't believe he doesn't hold grudges after the way he has been treated. He even hugged Callum before he left. He's a class act. :worship:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 09:58 AM

I don't mind Sophie now, but i can't stand Sam. His friendship with Callum has really poisoned his mind. He used to be so nice before.

Jords
03-08-2013, 10:01 AM
Dexter provides entertainment however theres a scale balancing being annoying and being entertaining and its tipping well in favour of the former at the moment.

Lex
03-08-2013, 10:03 AM
Seriously, he's a vile little weasel, boring, tedious, fake. I can't distinguish anything remotely endearing about him.

Please enlighten me...

Hi Callum!...it didn't take you long to start part two of your campaign against Dexter!...I would have thought you would have needed to have a long rest after all those interviews and psych-assessments before you got started! :devil:

by the way....Dexter is good entertainment and a lot more pleasant than the rest of the hm's put together...it's as simple as that!...[unless 'the twins of evil' entertain you with their ****e routines? :sleep:]

karezza
03-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Neither are ideal, people should be honest in their Auditions and if they judge that they are good enough then so be it. Instead we get a bunch of liars who either aren't interesting or are just lying desperadoes trying to cling to an ideal of fame and recognition.

Surely you don't expect housemates to be saints. The best housemates (Victor/Marcus/Rex/Aaron) weren't saints - they were flawed.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Dexter has done the most in that House. Even Gina in my opinion doesn't even come close. I love watching Dexter and i want him to win. :dance::dance::dance:

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:08 AM
Surely you don't expect housemates to be saints. The best housemates (Victor/Marcus/Rex/Aaron) weren't saints - they were flawed.

I said honest. If someone really is a muppet in the real world then by all means pick them, I am talking about people who make up their real world persona and turn out to be nothing of the sort.

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 10:11 AM
I dont get the Dexter hate he has never went out of his way to hurt someone he's considerete and doesnt hold a grudge against anyone despite being abused by most of the house for 8 weeks nearly .

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 10:13 AM
I dont get the Dexter hate he has never went out of his way to hurt someone he's considerete and doesnt hold a grudge against anyone despite being abused by most of the house for 8 weeks nearly .

He has survived so far, so he clearly still has a lot of support. The biggest characters also have a lot of haters, just like Aaron for example. But it doesn't mean they can't win. :pipe:

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:13 AM
Of course Vanessa!...but then we already know to expect this relentless smear campaign from the scared fans of the bores to increase as we get closer to the end!...it's human nature to skirt over the facts in order to promote their own ends! :nono:

What smear campaign? I haven't seen Sam or Sophie fans trying to jump down anybody's throat. Only one way that is.

urine_luck
03-08-2013, 10:15 AM

He tries to be considerate for the cameras, but its false, when his guard is down, like the way he treats sam, he shows his true colours.

He went well out of his way to instigate the "love triangle" situation and set himself on a campaign of psychological "bullying" of Callum.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 10:17 AM
If Aaron can win then Dexter has a chance. Both marmite characters. It's harder with a vote to evict, but not impossible.

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 10:24 AM
What smear campaign? I haven't seen Sam or Sophie fans trying to jump down anybody's throat. Only one way that is.

There are very few Sam and Sophie fans on here .

karezza
03-08-2013, 10:25 AM
He tries to be considerate for the cameras, but its false, when his guard is down, like the way he treats sam, he shows his true colours.

He went well out of his way to instigate the "love triangle" situation and set himself on a campaign of psychological "bullying" of Callum.

Big Brother is a gameshow. What is wrong with playing a game? Obsessive Callum bullied himself.

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2013, 10:29 AM
I think he's a bit of weasel, & comes across very arrogant, also feel he thinks that other HM's are beneath him.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 10:32 AM
If you dislike Dexter so much then why come here and instantly start making threads about him ?:conf:
If you really want to know (which i don't believe you do!) why so many people support and love Dexter and what exactly it is we love about him then just take 5 minutes to read some posts about him on this forum. All the information is here in spades!!!

He's a great bloke and an amazing housemate and that's why he has such a huge following and is the bookies third favourite to win with his odds getting better by the day. He's now miles in front of Sophie as far as the odds go!!!! His chances have never looked better!

Dexter Koh, the smart choice for the true individual this year!!! :thumbs:

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 10:33 AM

Callum was the cause of his own down fall he was complete drip trying to put on the jack the lad persona. and of course lets also not forget the whooping great lie he told yesterday where in his own words said that Dexter insinuated he would homosexually rape me anyone who accuses someon of something like that is very low individual . As for Sam he's closed himself off from Dexter Dexter has never done anything to him yet he still calls him rude when he treats Sophie like cr@p and gets away with it .

smeagol
03-08-2013, 10:37 AM
dexter is one of the best housemates bb have ever had

he is intersting different people try to hate him but they cant
he is funny intentionally and unintentionally , his ability to take crap from people and yet still smile and be nice to them is pretty amazing.
thats a skill most of us would love.
he is a go getter he dont sit on his arse he tries new things to get ahead in life which is which i personally admire
some like to say he isn't nice i beg to differ. he knows who the nice people are he never abuses anybody. he is nice to those who are nice to him.

he has his faults but so do we all. dex and gina are the only interesting ones there and dan was the rest are mere extras in the dexter show lol

urine_luck
03-08-2013, 10:39 AM
If you dislike Dexter so much then why come here and instantly start making threads about him ?:conf:
If you really want to know (which i don't believe you do!) why so many people support and love Dexter and what exactly it is we love about him then just take 5 minutes to read some posts about him on this forum. All the information is here in spades!!!

He's a great bloke and an amazing housemate and that's why he has such a huge following and is the bookies third favourite to win with his odds getting better by the day. He's now miles in front of Sophie as far as the odds go!!!! His chances have never looked better!

Dexter Koh, the smart choice for the true individual this year!!! :thumbs:

"If you dislike Dexter so much then why come here and instantly start making threads about him ?"

erm....to voice my dislike of him on a forum designed for discussion about housemates. The thought of that fake, lying, devious little weasel winning is vomit inducing.

"If you really want to know..."

It's OK for people to create new threads... it's a discussion forum for people to engage in... discussion.

urine_luck
03-08-2013, 10:44 AM
Callum was the cause of his own down fall he was complete drip trying to put on the jack the lad persona. and of course lets also not forget the whooping great lie he told yesterday where in his own words said that Dexter insinuated he would homosexually rape me anyone who accuses someon of something like that is very low individual . As for Sam he's closed himself off from Dexter Dexter has never done anything to him yet he still calls him rude when he treats Sophie like cr@p and gets away with it .

"also not forget the whooping great lie he told yesterday where in his own words said that Dexter insinuated he would homosexually rape me anyone who accuses someon of something like that is very low individual"

When it was first spoken of Callum clarified he believed Dexter was speaking metaphorically. He did not try to insinuate, to anyone, that it was intended to be any kind of sexual threat.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:48 AM
There are very few Sam and Sophie fans on here .

There are plenty, they just behave themselves.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
03-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Mr Dexter Koh = BB14

fingers
03-08-2013, 10:53 AM

In fact next year I am going to audition and tell the interviewers I am a sex crazed Buddhist monk that eats lunch off the backs of my army of ginger slaves so that hopefully I can get a place in the house. Worked for Dexiepoo, it will work for me.

Worked also for the Welsh Bible sniffing "Monk" who nearly won another series.

urine_luck
03-08-2013, 10:56 AM
"Dexter Koh, the smart choice for the true individual this year!!!"

"...instead of slagging off someone who is liked by a large percentage of this forum ?"

Censorship of opinion? individuality?.... the irony in your comments...

Madlyaddicted
03-08-2013, 10:56 AM
I honestly like everything about him. When he speaks he sounds genuine and has a good heart and speaks sense. He's sweet and honest.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Worked also for the Welsh Bible sniffing "Monk" who nearly won another series.

Even worked for the Creepster until they blew his cover by showing Ma' Travers his dodgy video!:laugh:

fingers
03-08-2013, 11:02 AM
I honestly like everything about him. When he speaks he sounds genuine and has a good heart and speaks sense. He's sweet and honest.

That's because he's a con man in the outside world, but hey I forgot, so long as he's "entertaining" "who cares"

camertone
03-08-2013, 11:06 AM
dexter is a little weasel. he is unloyal, untrustworthy, unreliable, fake, vicious, mean, vindictive, evil, and conniving. he is just not a friend material. but some people seem to worship such a horrible character.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 11:07 AM

Very good, now try and say that with a straight face this time! :joker:

urine_luck
03-08-2013, 11:07 AM
Who's censoring anyone ? I was merely stating my opinion and offering you some friendly advice for *****'s sake!:nono:

You suggested I should conform to majority opinion and only make posts your majority approve of otherwise I will experience the consequence of "not being respected".

It's a thinly veiled attempt at a form of censorship "do as we say or suffer consequences"

Tozzie
03-08-2013, 11:10 AM

1. He is intelligent
3. He is funny
6. He is friendly
7. He loves being on BB
10. He is generous

All of this and what Vanessa said. I'll add quirky and he has a good heart.

Tozzie
03-08-2013, 11:13 AM

now thats just ridiculous, even you have to admit that. But I think its a good idea for you to audition then when you get nominated I can should GET SIMPLE OUT, GET SIMPLE OUT hahahahaha

Tozzie
03-08-2013, 11:17 AM
I think he's a bit of weasel, & comes across very arrogant, also feel he thinks that other HM's are beneath him.

I don't see that at all

Kyle
03-08-2013, 11:17 AM
now thats just ridiculous, even you have to admit that. But I think its a good idea for you to audition then when you get nominated I can should GET SIMPLE OUT, GET SIMPLE OUT hahahahaha

That's all well and good but you would want me to win and you know it! :kiss:

sampvt
03-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Dexter puts me in mind of the little kid at school that constantly gets picked on because he is small, weird and wears glasses. he grows up with an inferiority complex and lives in a world of lies and make believe. In life he becomes a conman and dreams of glory that he can never achieve. In the end he tells that many lies, he begin to believe his own alter ego and cant fathom out why he has no friends.

He brought his alter ego on this show and has rubbed shoulders with bigger characters that he is systematically trying to annoy hiding behind BB and at times Gina.

Once he gets a wiff of how popular he might be he will assume a persona that has confidence and poise but as soon as he is under pressure, he calls on his backroom boys to help. This series has seen him down then up now down and its getting confusing. He is tv gold to watch but at the same time he is a despicable human being and is very clever and calculating when it comes to awkward situations.

His mind is constantly ticking and plotting and it will take a woman to knock him out of the show as a man will only be dissed for picking on a wimp. Sophie has his number and hazel might turn if she thinks he is targeting her as this is what he normally does, he targets the weak and vulnerable.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 11:31 AM
I like you username. It's very apt considering you coming in here and pissing a lot of people off.

:dance:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Freddie was a big favourite of mine, but he made the mistake of getting too big headed near he final. Dexter is staying with his feet firmly on the ground. That is why i really hope he makes the final. Then i'll be voting like mad for him to win.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Yeah, i absolutely loved Freddie too Vanessa but it all went pear shaped for him sadly!
I personally think bloody horrible Bea was his downfall. She was like a super-aggressive and really horrible version of Charlie. She manipulated the hell out of him!

I just loved the fact that Freddie was very much an individual, somewhat in the same way that Dexter is!:thumbs:

sampvt
03-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Freddie was a big favourite of mine, but he made the mistake of getting too big headed near he final. Dexter is staying with his feet firmly on the ground. That is why i really hope he makes the final. Then i'll be voting like mad for him to win.

Dexters success has been primarily helped by the demise of the minnows and self destructive on the show. Wait till he has to go up against the heavyweights like Sam, Sophie and Gina. He will shoot himself in the foot as they are very savvy to his ways.

He has been eating the fallen fruit on the floor up to now, now he will need to stretch up and pick his own dinner. I predict a lot more collar lifting from him. He does that when he is under pressure and dons the dark glasses, a classical sign of an insecure personality.

Kizzy
03-08-2013, 11:45 AM
I don't at all! he's ruined this series for me really. Just hope now he clashes with everyone and their family nominate him again.
I think that dexter was more like bea than Freddie.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah, i absolutely loved Freddie too Vanessa but it all went pear shaped for him sadly!
I personally think bloody horrible Bea was his downfall. She was like a super-aggressive and really horrible version of Charlie. She manipulated the hell out of him!

I just loved the fact that Freddie was very much an individual, somewhat in the same way that Dexter is!:thumbs:

If Dexter stays out of trouble and keeps his head down i think he can survive next week eviction. there's no one else in there i want to win, except maybe Gina. I know Dexter would be so happy for her if she won. :hugesmile:

Josy
03-08-2013, 11:46 AM
I removed a few posts in here.

Members can post about anything they like as long as it's on topic for this section, the don't need approval from anyone else.

karezza
03-08-2013, 11:47 AM
I don't at all! he's ruined this series for me really. Just hope now he clashes with everyone and their family nominate him again.
I think that dexter was more like bea than Freddie.

Callum is more like Bea than Dexter is.:nono:

JTM45
03-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Yeah, i think he's getting into deep water now but i think he's lasted longer than he thought he would and most of the viewers thought he would.
I'd love him to make the final and i think it's quite possible but it does depend who he's up against. If Hazel, the twins or Charlie are in the mix then he'll breeze through and i think he could beat Sophie too but up against Gina or Sam he could well be in trouble sadly!
Let's hope the right nominees are up this week (and next!):thumbs:

Most definitely!
Bea was evil and crazy. One of my all time least favourite housemates. A truly vile girl!:yuk:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 11:50 AM

True. I lied Bea at the beginning, but them she turned on Freddie and i didn't like that. It's a similar situation to Callum/Dexter for sure.

billy123
03-08-2013, 11:52 AM
I think that dexter was more like bea than Freddie.Your sig is still triggering my antivirus as being from a page with infected ads.

barbel13
03-08-2013, 11:53 AM
He only seems intelligent because of who he's surrounded by at the moment.

Funny? only if you find snideness and condescension humourous.

Sweet and honest? he's the most intellectually dishonest person i've experienced in a long time and he has a penchant for veiled insults that he knows he can weasel his way out of.

Deviousness is not an indicator of intelligence. He knew how to get under Callums skin and set about that in an incredibly vindictive manner.

Never complained? he does nothing other than bitch and whine continually, if he's not doing that he's making snide comments.

He always went on about Callums VT being fake and giving a bad impression of Callums character, but the fact is Dexter tried to portray himself as "the most successful sugar daddy in london"(?) so he has to buy womens affections? he's shallow and materialistic? or he's just a liar?

He has the body of a 14 yr old boy and a whiny nasally voice akin to screeching fingernails down a chalkboard. Get him out...

He went after callum because from week 2 callum stabbed him by nominating him after dex gave him his trust.Callum followed the crowd in the house.

Speedster
03-08-2013, 11:53 AM
When he first went in I couldn't stand him-I thought he was a total weirdo; he seemed to have about 10 different jobs and he said once that he "helped people improve their media profile through pick-up" which made no sense at all, also, how can he run a P.R company if he teaches "Pick up"?.

Now though, I've just resigned Myself to the fact he's an odd-ball.

sampvt
03-08-2013, 12:06 PM
When he first went in I couldn't stand him-I thought he was a total weirdo; he seemed to have about 10 different jobs and he said once that he "helped people improve their media profile through pick-up" which made no sense at all, also, how can he run a P.R company if he teaches "Pick up"?.

Now though, I've just resigned Myself to the fact he's an odd-ball.

That's a kind way of saying he is a liar and conman. Naturally he deserves the 100k for being a despicable human being....NOT.

urine_luck
03-08-2013, 12:51 PM
He went after callum because from week 2 callum stabbed him by nominating him after dex gave him his trust.Callum followed the crowd in the house.

Interesting, I missed that.

Withano
03-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Well he............erm he is good at..........I think he can.................I like the way he........nah got nothing.

:joker:

Withano
03-08-2013, 12:54 PM
There is a nice side to him, though I do think there are more cons than pros.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Dexter is an entertaining character. His fake, or at least highly embellished, back story just adds interest and is completely in keeping with this year's Secrets and Lies BB theme.

I hope he wins but I doubt he will.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 12:56 PM
Dexter is an entertaining character. His fake, or at least highly embellished, back story just adds interest and is completely in keeping with this year's Secrets and Lies BB theme.

I hope he wins but I doubt he will.

As long as he gets to the final then i'd be very happy. Controversial characters like him very rarely win.

barbel13
03-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Has anyone noticed there was no cheers for Gina? Well this is because her popularity is going down and blame her for this.Constant bitching of Hazel and say Hazel should go as if she owns the place.The public do not like this.She is crumbling fast and Dex taking over as the winner.Genuine guy and charming to the ladies in the house.

Kate!
03-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Has anyone noticed there was no cheers for Gina? Well this is because her popularity is going down and blame her for this.Constant bitching of Hazel and say Hazel should go as if she owns the place.The public do not like this.She is crumbling fast and Dex taking over as the winner.Genuine guy and charming to the ladies in the house.

:conf: Gina wasn't up, the crowd react to the housemates that are up.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 01:34 PM

I agree. And Dex is catching up on most popularity polls on Gina and on DS. If he survives next week eviction i think he'll get to the top for sure. But i love them both, so i want Gina to do well too. :hugesmile:

Toy Soldier
03-08-2013, 01:44 PM
I like him because he's a rubbish version of what he thinks he is... Which is always endearing. Like a yappy little puppy full of bravado!

You'd have to be utterly mad to trust him, though.

And equally .ad to genuinely think he'll win. Either Gina will have another positive storyline before the end, in which case she'll win, or she'll continue to slide into slightly bitchy obscurity and Sam will win. Probably the latter.

Gusto Brunt
03-08-2013, 01:55 PM
He's unique.

End of... :)

Gusto Brunt
03-08-2013, 01:55 PM
He's unique.

MrWong
03-08-2013, 02:00 PM

She got chants last week because she was up (she wasn't but you know what I mean)

Check BBSpy week to week Favourites poll. Her popularity has increased.

It's the same on Tellymix where she has a considerable lead over 2nd placed Dexter and has held that lead for the past 4 weeks.

BigBuk
03-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Dexter is the best HM in there, love him or hate him he's entertaining. The fact people like him and others strongly dislike him means he is doing something in the house. Sam & Sophie dont get hate because they do nothing. No one comes close to him in the house on entertainment value. If he had went early BB wouldn't be worth watching.

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 02:06 PM
"also not forget the whooping great lie he told yesterday where in his own words said that Dexter insinuated he would homosexually rape me anyone who accuses someon of something like that is very low individual"

When it was first spoken of Callum clarified he believed Dexter was speaking metaphorically. He did not try to insinuate, to anyone, that it was intended to be any kind of sexual threat.

Oh really I guess it was metaphorical that Callum decided to add bend you over to as well was it ? .

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 02:10 PM
She got chants last week because she was up (she wasn't but you know what I mean)

Check BBSpy week to week Favourites poll. Her popularity has increased.

It's the same on Tellymix where she has a considerable lead over 2nd placed Dexter and has held that lead for the past 4 weeks.

Still not convinced she will win that miserable deaf git that sleeps all day will win probably.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Still not convinced she will win that miserable deaf git that sleeps all day will win probably.

I think you are probably right. :(

Vicky.
03-08-2013, 02:15 PM
I just find him more interesting than the others :shrug:

I also think beneath it all is a lonely man who is desperate to be liked but has no clue on how to go about it.

Speedster
03-08-2013, 03:35 PM
That's a kind way of saying he is a liar and conman. Naturally he deserves the 100k for being a despicable human being....NOT.

That's you reading an awful lot into what I wrote, I didn't say he was a liar or a conman, I said that things he's said have left Me confused. If he IS a lair or conman then of course he doesn't deserve to win.

Ramsay
03-08-2013, 04:27 PM
he's a good game player

Kyle
03-08-2013, 04:30 PM
That's you reading an awful lot into what I wrote, I didn't say he was a liar or a conman, I said that things he's said have left Me confused. If he IS a lair or conman then of course he doesn't deserve to win.

He is a liar and he is a Conan. He's never been a ladies man or an escort or Londons biggest sugar daddy.

sampvt
03-08-2013, 04:48 PM

He has just about admitted his vt was fake but the silly little turd keeps slipping up and bragging about things he has said were fake. He is beginning to believe his own lies.

The real and proven truth is that he is a 2nd rate Paperazzi who followed Rylan for a while. He lives in a rented flat near Manchester somewhere and he opened a spoof company for £10 about 3 weeks before the show which has no trading history. He has no history of ever living in London and his mothers claims that he lives in a £1,000,000 mansion in London is crap. You cant get a 2 bed for that nowadays and he has never managed a strip joint or held an ''on licence'' for a club. She has even dissed his claims as well.

He has paid or cajoled 2 different women to appear on tv for him one pretending to be his girlfriend, who has since admitted she isn't. He has never had a bar bill or gambled any amounts he claims and he confuses Crystal with Champagne (2 very different things) In fact the only truth he tells in his VT is that he has no friends.

If he had have done these things he says he has done, he would be over 40 not early 20,s. Personally I think he is a lonely, possible gay virgin with delusions of grandeur that cant decipher the difference between reality and fantasy or lies from the truth. Like a bad poker player he has many tells....3 of them are when he is under pressure he dons the dark glasses and the others are he messes with his collar or walks around with a pronounced heel to toe action.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 05:02 PM

Did it matter Callum never slept with a lot of women or a mother and daughter!!!? it seems so

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 05:36 PM
If Aaron can win then Dexter has a chance. Both marmite characters. It's harder with a vote to evict, but not impossible.

There's no chance actually, completely different circumstances.

Brother Leon
03-08-2013, 05:48 PM
He's the best HM in there. Plays the game, but also is a pretty good guy at the same time. It's not that hard to realise why he has supporters..the show would of been smelly **** if he wasn't there lol

Nedusa
03-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Been away on Holiday for ten days, how's my two favourite HM Dan and Callum getting on ??

fingers
03-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Been away on Holiday for ten days, how's my two favourite HM Dan and Callum getting on ??

Gone!

Brother Leon
03-08-2013, 05:52 PM

Both out ;)

smeagol
03-08-2013, 05:55 PM
if everything is made up then i would love it if he won as that's smart .
if it isn't and he is just trying to be a better person and get something from bb then thats a good reason to win .

either way it works for me.

fingers
03-08-2013, 06:00 PM
if everything is made up then i would love it if he won as that's smart .
if it isn't and he is just trying to be a better person and get something from bb then thats a good reason to win .

either way it works for me.

It's ALL made up, smeagol, every last bit of it!

Both his and Gina's fabricated stories look like they came out of the same agency and both in December 2012!

joeysteele
03-08-2013, 06:04 PM
I really am genuinely sad to say this but there is, for me at any rate, very little indeed to like about Dexter as the end of this series draws near now.

He has virtually gone from one of my real top housemates to 2nd bottom now and he has also been very instrumental in not only being part of but actually creating the most tedious and monotonous supposed love triangle in BB history.

I preferred it whn he just told his stories,once he has got serious about something he has fallen flat totally.

Tozzie
03-08-2013, 08:46 PM
That's all well and good but you would want me to win and you know it! :kiss:

ok if you say so bwoss :D

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:48 PM
I think he's the best housemate we've had since Aaron. Intelligent, complex, funny, game player, sweet, kind and mysterious. He's like an onion with so many layers.

BigBrotherfan4ever
03-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I really am genuinely sad to say this but there is, for me at any rate, very little indeed to like about Dexter as the end of this series draws near now.

He has virtually gone from one of my real top housemates to 2nd bottom now and he has also been very instrumental in not only being part of but actually creating the most tedious and monotonous supposed love triangle in BB history.

I preferred it whn he just told his stories,once he has got serious about something he has fallen flat totally.
I've not liked him from the start I stated to like him around week 4/5, for about week, now can't stand him, I'm really hoping its a double eviction this week & The Twins & Dexter are evicted, they are really started to make me lose interest in the show, cause i don't like them one bit.

sampvt
03-08-2013, 09:03 PM
He's unique.

So is a dose of the clap but given the choice of living with Dexter or the clap, I know what I would choose. BTW it would be easier to get rid of the clap.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 09:05 PM
So is a dose of the clap but given the choice of living with Dexter or the clap, I know what I would choose. BTW it would be easier to get rid of the clap.

:joker::joker::joker:

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 09:10 PM
Well I've thought for a while now and I cannot find anything likeable about Dexter the rat at all

smudgie
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Well I've thought for a while now and I cannot find anything likeable about Dexter the rat at all

You and me both. :joker:

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:08 PM

I think rats are quite cute, I demand you change it to Dexter the wasp.

Nobody in their right mind likes wasps. :dance:

Livia
03-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Get Dexter Koh out... get Dexter Morgan in. I'd chip in for the cling film.