PDA

View Full Version : Imagine I am a producer of Big Brother.....

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:00 AM
....I am looking for 12 housemates to go into the house so in no more than 10 sentences tell me why you should be in and the most interesting 12 will get selected.

Feel free to do a Dexter/Gina/Callum/Hazel and make up whatever crap you want.

Good luck chaps!

Headie
03-08-2013, 10:12 AM
uhm, no. lol.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:16 AM
Congratulations your in.

This isn't a game by the way it's just a point to prove that people can make up random rubbish to enhance their prospect of getting on the show.

Jemal
03-08-2013, 10:18 AM
I have slept with 6000 women and i will do that in the house.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:23 AM
I have slept with 6000 women and i will do that in the house.

Very good big brother likes a ladies man. Do you also have chauvinistic tendencies?

Jemal
03-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Very good big brother likes a ladies man. Do you also have chauvinistic tendencies?

LOL i cant believe you just asked that. Im clean as a whistle. I mean girls look at me and think wow. I take of my top for 200 women and the place explodes.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:30 AM
LOL i cant believe you just asked that. Im clean as a whistle. I mean girls look at me and think wow. I take of my top for 200 women and the place explodes.

:joker: excellent, exploding girls are all the rage nowadays. Big brother would like to offer you a place for you to satisfy your debauchery in front of millions of people. :hugesmile:

Jemal
03-08-2013, 10:36 AM
:joker: excellent, exploding girls are all the rage nowadays. Big brother would like to offer you a place for you to satisfy your debauchery in front of millions of people. :hugesmile:

Brilliant this is a dream come true. Im jus a normal lad down the road, and all those things i said was a lie. There's no going back:nono:, you've already handed and confirmed me as a housemate.
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Kyle
03-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Brilliant this is a dream come true. Im jus a normal lad down the road, and all those things i said was a lie. There's no going back:nono:, you've already handed and confirmed me as a housemate.
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

:joker:

Damn fooled again, only two days ago I let a young Welsh lad in and all he does is sleep.

Jemal
03-08-2013, 10:52 AM
:joker:

Damn fooled again, only two days ago I let a young Welsh lad in and all he does is sleep.

LOL