PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Callum vs Iain Lee

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:01 AM
Iain Lee has made no secret of his feelings towards Callum over the weeks.Lets see if he has the testicular fortitude(balls)/"minerals" to say it to his face tonight.

smeagol
03-08-2013, 11:02 AM
let the good times roll. iain will slaughter that creep

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:04 AM
Nah-he's a media lovey.Callum grew up on the mean steets of Maidstone.

Jemal
03-08-2013, 11:04 AM
let the good times roll. iain will slaughter that creep

Please give it a rest with the creep thing. Hes out the house now which is what you wanted so stop calling him that. Please stop.

Anyways callum will stand up for himself, but i doubt Ian will even speak about callum to his face how he has behind hes back.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I hope Ian Lee slaughters him! Should make for good viewing.:thumbs:

karezza
03-08-2013, 11:14 AM
The BOTS presenters do as they are told. They will probably just make fun of Callum's constant massaging.

fingers
03-08-2013, 11:16 AM
The BOTS presenters do as they are told. They will probably just make fun of Callum's constant massaging.
No one has mentioned that creepy stuff yet and only one very short clip made it to his "best bits" or was it his "worst bits"?

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Thats right-there was no mention of the legendary massage technique last night.A major oversight!

aman201
03-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Iain Lee has made no secret of his feelings towards Callum over the weeks.Lets see if he has the testicular fortitude(balls)/"minerals" to say it to his face tonight.

Going to be awesome. :dance:

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Lee is a pretend hard man who'l bottle it when faced with someone his own size.

Actually Ian Lee is genuinely creepy listening to the crap he spouts on that show.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
03-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Iain Lee will take down Creepster Calum once and for all, i have faith in Iain Lee to speak for us all on the show... Take that Creepster Callum down Ian !!!!

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Those pretend headshrinkers on that show have also came out with alot of nonsense.Good oppurtunity for Callum to face the haters head on tonight-I hope he takes it.

aman201
03-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Callum's doing himself proud, certainly better than Dan did last week, who came across as a fake mug.

fingers
03-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Callum's doing himself proud, certainly better than Dan did last week, who came across as a fake mug.

Callum has had lots of practice with his fake personae (he used one to get on BB, a fact that he now seems to be proud of) he is now using one of his "boy next door" ones to ingratiate himself with the viewers. He'll need a REALLY good one to convince his employers that he is a fit person to be grooming impressionable youngsters.

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Callum has had lots of practice with his fake personae (he used one to get on BB, a fact that he now seems to be proud of) he is now using one of his "boy next door" ones to ingratiate himself with the viewers. He'll need a REALLY good one to convince his employers that he is a fit person to be grooming impressionable youngsters.

Explain?

How would anything that went on in there impact this??

fingers
03-08-2013, 11:53 AM
Explain?

How would anything that went on in there impact this??

Explain what? Didn't you watch LF for the past couple of weeks?

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Lee will try to rip into. Hopefully Callum shows that he's the bigger man like he did yesterday and bow out gracefully and stays classy. Who knows maybe Lee will change his opinion of him when he meets him.

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:55 AM
He got pissed and had a few rows-big deal.

Braden
03-08-2013, 12:07 PM
This is the only time I've hoped that Callum really comes out on top in argument.

Withano
03-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Of course he will! About time a voice of the forum speaks to him on our behalf. Thank God for Iain.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 12:48 PM
I am not a huge fan of Mr Lee but I think he will go for the jugular with Callum..........

........... unless the producers have warned him off!

Looking forward to it. :)

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 01:09 PM
I hope Ian Lee slaughters him he's the voice of the vast majority of us forumers.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 01:38 PM
I'm guessing it might pan out like this: after a few pleasantries between Ms Squawk and Callum, Iain will turn to Callum and say "Let's talk about Dexter......."

Cue for Callum to go into Incredible Hulk mode!! :eek::D

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I'm guessing it might pan out like this: after a few pleasantries between Ms Squawk and Callum, Iain will turn to Callum and say "Let's talk about Dexter......."

Cue for Callum to go into Incredible Hulk mode!! :eek::D

You mean incredible sulk mode :nono:

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 01:48 PM
You mean incredible sulk mode :nono:

It will certainly wipe the forced grin from Callum's face and get him to drop the "I'm just an ordinary guy" act, for sure! ;)

Kate!
03-08-2013, 02:09 PM

going way too far with this, very very offensive.

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 02:38 PM
I hope Ian Lee slaughters him he's the voice of the vast majority of us forumers.

I think you mean for the vast majority of us Dexter fans Callum still had a good number of fans but not nearly as many of us decided to start a slander campaign against Dexter. I became a member today but I've been reading this forum for awhile and it was the same people spewing venom about Callum over and over again. Does not in anyway mean that he's the voice of this forum.

fingers
03-08-2013, 02:49 PM
going way too far with this, very very offensive.

Not offensive in the slightest, it depends on how one thinks.

Dictionaries note that it's been used for more than a century to mean preparing a successor, or coaching someone for a career or contest.

What's offensive about that?

Kris
03-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Ian is a slime ball.

I do hope they are respectful tonight but if they aren't, I have no doubt that Callum will handle himself with the utmost class as he did last night when that cow was screeching BS at him.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 03:07 PM
I hope Iain rips him apart, after Callum's psycho behaviour over the past few weeks.

However....... it may be that the producers will be scared of what mental issues this could dredge up and may tell Iain to go softly.

mikkil
03-08-2013, 03:51 PM
I like Iain Lee and hope he is allowed to speak his mind and ask Callum about his outrageous slander this week against Dex which he made up - how can he be a true friend to Sam when he has distorted the facts and why is such a control freak and stalker - put him on the spot - drop the nice guy act it is all lies