PDA

View Full Version : Sophie - can she win by doing nothing?

Freddythefrog
03-08-2013, 11:15 AM
Surely a housemate who actually entertains, be it by loving them or hating them, must win - surely we cannot have a situation where Sophie who offers nothing wins by default?

I guess we need a vote to stay in.

anne666
03-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Add Sam to that and my answer is sadly yes.He sits in a chair or sleeps, she does nothing at all.

johnx
03-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Imagine she got 100 grand for that.Unbelievable.

Freddythefrog
03-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Thorntons would be laughing

barbel13
03-08-2013, 11:44 AM
So people want Sam or Sophie to win??? As far as I know all Sam does is sitting or sleeping. Sophie well with her annoying voice,no way.Might as well the cucumber win as it was involved in some action.No,they do not deserve to win,Done nothing to entertain me. Dex is the winner.He has been humiliated by the housemates and nominated all the time and he keep bouncing back.He is a tiger.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 11:46 AM
The people who are living with her 24 hours a day have not put her up for eviction so she must be doing something right.

aman201
03-08-2013, 12:09 PM
According to this mug, she's "loud and confident" :joker:

Shut up Sophie.

YodaBB
03-08-2013, 12:17 PM
I'd prefer the winner to be a decent person than entertaining but a twat tbh. Although I don't think Sophie is that decent of a person, so hopefully Sam or Gina will win

aman201
03-08-2013, 12:18 PM
I'd prefer the winner to be a decent person than entertaining but a twat tbh. Although I don't think Sophie is that decent of a person, so hopefully Sam or Gina will win

Agree with all of this.

swinearefine
03-08-2013, 12:19 PM
It's typically a prerequisite. But Sophie winning would be so, so much better than either Sam or the Twins. At least she doesn't seem like a complete twat.

Kate!

:worship: great post Yoda!

aman201
It's typically a prerequisite. But Sophie winning would be so, so much better than either Sam or the Twins. At least she doesn't seem like a complete twat.

Sam's a complete twat?!

Tozzie
03-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Cameron won for doing nothing, worst ever winner in my view.

Ellen
03-08-2013, 12:22 PM

:thumbs:
Agree with this post

swinearefine
03-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Sam's a complete twat?!

He has been since the first night. He's really just a sexist pervert who treats women like objects - examples being the spray tan task, drawing Charlie as tits and ass, and being the instigator of flirting with Jemima then telling people how uncomfortable she made him when she did nothing - and his cringemance or w/e the **** that **** was with Callum was beyond revolting. I'm sick of his innocent young lad persona, he's just a twat.

aman201
03-08-2013, 12:37 PM
He has been since the first night. He's really just a sexist pervert who treats women like objects - examples being the spray tan task, drawing Charlie as tits and ass, and being the instigator of flirting with Jemima then telling people how uncomfortable she made him when she did nothing - and his cringemance or w/e the **** that **** was with Callum was beyond revolting. I'm sick of his innocent young lad persona, he's just a twat.

:shocked:

swinearefine
03-08-2013, 12:39 PM
:shocked:

His behavior is quite shocking, yes.

crocs
03-08-2013, 12:47 PM
Unfortunately she can win. There was also the other Sophie back in the day who won without doing nothing.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 12:53 PM
Sadly Wales is full of young, narrow-minded, ignorant thicko's like Sam! If you're not like them then they think you're a weirdo.
You must like sport, drinking way too much, picking fights with people because they're not "one of the boys" and then throwing up all over the streets of their hometowns!
They give they decent people of Wales a bad name!
I really hope he doesn't win!:nono:

Sadly i don't think Sophie has done anything worthy of winning either. She comes across as a grumpy, bitchy young girl with absolutely nothing good to say about anything or anyone!

Gina and Dexter are far from perfect (Dexter by his own admission!) but at least they've provided 90+% of the entertainment in there this year and for that alone one of them deserves to win in my opinion!:thumbs: