PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Myself

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 11:23 AM
Hello everyone I am new to the forum. I recently got into Big Brother because of my fiancé who is obsessed with Big Brother. I am American and Big Brother isn't nearly as popular there as it is here. I am also a fan of Callum's and was both sad and happy to see him leave. (I know it doesn't make sense) I have enjoyed the series so far but now I really don't care who wins now though. Anyways hopefully I'm on here for a long time.

Kyle
03-08-2013, 11:24 AM
Welcome to the madhouse Gerbil, hope you enjoy it! :thumbs:

fingers
03-08-2013, 11:25 AM
What made you a fan of Callum?

JTM45
03-08-2013, 11:26 AM
Welcome Gerbil!!!!:xyxwave:
Where in the US are you from ?
I'm sure you'll get over the Callum thing soon. I think it was better for his sanity and Dexter's enjoyment of BB that he went.:thumbs:

anne666
03-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Hi Gerbil, hope you enjoy TIBB

AnnieK
03-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Hello and welcome...:hugesmile:

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 11:37 AM
What made you a fan of Callum?
Lol...
I knew I was going to be asked that question. I like Callum because to a certain degree I could relate to him. Before I met my fiancé I had fell in love with a girl who rejected me as we'll. I know what it's like for people to say that you're too nice also. I also have a habit of talking to myself also. I'm not crazy though everyone talks to themselves they just don't realise it. Don't get me wrong he is a very flawed man. There were plenty of times where he where I wanted to slap the **** outta him and tell him to get a grip. But all in all I think he's a good dude. I think that people who watch Big Brother will come across a housemate who they can relate to and I guess that's what made me warm up to him.

DanaC
03-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Hi Gerbil! I'm a pretty recent addition to these forums myself, and have to say they're a lot of fun.

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Welcome Gerbil!!!!:xyxwave:
Where in the US are you from ?
I'm sure you'll get over the Callum thing soon. I think it was better for his sanity and Dexter's enjoyment of BB that he went.:thumbs:

I'm from Washington D.C. As much as I like Callum and wanted to see him win you could tell that he was starting to crack. I think that it was great for him to leave. Once he spends time with his friends and family and focuses on his career he's gonna completely forget about Charlie and Dexter. It's sad that Callum and Dexter didn't become friends in the house becaus in my opinion they have a lot in common as I think both are misunderstood.

Josy
03-08-2013, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the forum.

fingers
03-08-2013, 11:51 AM
I'm from Washington D.C. As much as I like Callum and wanted to see him win you could tell that he was starting to crack. I think that it was great for him to leave. Once he spends time with his friends and family and focuses on his career he's gonna completely forget about Charlie and Dexter. It's sad that Callum and Dexter didn't become friends in the house becaus in my opinion they have a lot in common as I think both are misunderstood.

The problem for Callum is that he works with children so he may not have a career to go back to.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Hello and welcome. :wavey:

JTM45
03-08-2013, 11:58 AM
The problem for Callum is that he works with children so he may not have a career to go back to.

Yeah, if he wanted to stay in that line of work he made some rather bad decisions before (the video) and during his stay in the Big Brother house!
To work with children you (rightly so) have to stay squeaky clean and be extremely mindfull of your actions, particularly when you happen to be on national TV! :hugesmile:

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Yeah, if he wanted to stay in that line of work he made some rather bad decisions before (the video) and during his stay in the Big Brother house!
To work with children you (rightly so) have to stay squeaky clean and be extremely mindfull of your actions, particularly when you happen to be on national TV! :hugesmile:

I have to agree with you on that one. But I'm hopeful for him. He should go teach in America nobody watches BB over there lol.

JTM45
03-08-2013, 12:04 PM
I have to agree with you on that one. But I'm hopeful for him. He should go teach in America nobody watches BB over there lol.

Are you watching the US version of BB at the moment ?
Now that's made ours look pretty tame as far as awful housemates go this year! Half of the original housemates were raving Racists (the worst ones are still in there actually)!!! Uncomfortable viewing to say the least.:bored:

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Are you watching the US version of BB at the moment ?
Now that's made ours look pretty tame as far as awful housemates go this year! Half of the original housemates were raving Racists (the worst ones are still in there actually)!!! Uncomfortable viewing to say the least.:bored:

I agree with you BIG TIME. When Jackie said that Callum was aggressive I thought he was extremely calm because on the American version people are much much much more aggressive.

aj2463
03-08-2013, 02:16 PM
I love gerbil's! :hugesmile: Hi and welcome..

hijaxers
03-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi there Gerbil and a big welcome to the forum - great place to air your views and get stuff off yer chest ! :xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave: