PDA

View Full Version : Hazels Not a Charlie fan.

Jemal
03-08-2013, 12:27 PM
7u69omCR_WI

Looks like everyone's turning on Charlie this morning. Gina and sophie talking about her and now everyone else is... Be interesting to see who jumps on the Charlie hate bandwagon in the house now her "number 1 fan" callum is gone.
But anyways good for Charlie the evil slut.
Ah what a dull two weeks this is gonna be

Ellen
03-08-2013, 12:29 PM
I cant see or hear the vid.....What are they saying about her?

Kizzy
Hazel never liked Charlie :laugh:

Jemal
Fixed the vid

GiRTh
Charlie is gonna regret nominating Callum. Foolish girl has got rid of the only [person who gave her any airtime.

Josy
03-08-2013, 12:30 PM

This. Been saying it all along......

Ellen
03-08-2013, 12:32 PM
Fixed the vid

Thankyou :hugesmile:

johnx
03-08-2013, 12:32 PM
The Dan/Hazel/Jackie/Dexter axsis is where most of the bitchin emenated from.They'l look for a new target now.

Ellen
03-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Dammit, i can watch it but my volume isnt working!!! :mad:

JTM45
03-08-2013, 12:44 PM
The Dan/Hazel/Jackie/Dexter axsis is where most of the bitchin emenated from.They'l look for a new target now.

Apart from Callum when has Dexter ever 'bitched' about anyone ? He was the one trying to rein in Gina's bitching when they were in the safehouse. He's given an opinion on people but that's a very different thing from bitching!

I think Hazel is treading very dangerous ground here! I know Charlie can be an absolute arse but she's been there for Hazel when nobody else was.
Hazel sounds like she's mistaking the fact that the public wanted other people out more than her for "the public must like me" and listening to advice from bloody Sophie and the twins isn't a smart thing to do! :nono:

I was just starting to warm to Hazel slightly but this video is a bit of a disappointment again!:bored:

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 12:45 PM
Before I was indifferent to Charlie I thought she was a confused girl and I thought that she was too much of a people pleaser. But after the last conversation she had with Callum it opened up my eyes to the kind of girl she really is.

When Callum was constantly chasing after her she would blow him off. But once he stops going out of his way to talk to her she tells him she hates that it is awkward between them and she wants to repair their relationship even though she always told Hazel she was never gonna talk to him outside of the house.

She didn't like the fact that Callum was trying to distance himself from her to try to get over her. She's a user in my opinion. She didn't like Callum which is ok but she loved the fact that he was smitten with her and disliked the fact that he wasn't speaking to her anymore.

I don't understand why Hazel has gotten so much hate but not Charlie. Hazel's no angel but she didn't lead anyone on.

Gusto Brunt
03-08-2013, 12:51 PM
Charlie is gonna regret nominating Callum. Foolish girl has got rid of the only [person who gave her any airtime.

She couldn't resist it though.

Charlie loves hurting the people who like her. She's rather weird like that.

Ellen
03-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Can anyone tell me what was said please, i cant get sound :bawling:

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 01:19 PM
The Sam/Callum bromance aside, nobody is a fan of anyone else in the BB14 house.

rusticgal
03-08-2013, 01:24 PM

Two faced bitch...

Samm
03-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Sophie was B****ing about charlie

GiRTh
03-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Sophie was B****ing about charlie16 posts before someone mentions this. :thumbs:

The title of the vid is a bit misleading IMO. Should be 'Sophie and Hazel are not Charlie fans'.

linn
03-08-2013, 01:29 PM

I think that too, she is also not vdery intelligent and just talks for the sake of it, she is very repetative

linn
03-08-2013, 01:30 PM

I think that too, she is also not very intelligent and just talks for the sake of it, she is very repetative

GiRTh
03-08-2013, 01:32 PM

Charlie loves hurting the people who like her. She's rather weird like that.True. She took one or two reasons to nominate but couldnt see that her journey in the house might be longer if Callum stayed. I dont see where Charlie can go now Callum is gone.

Samm
03-08-2013, 01:33 PM
16 posts before someone mentions this. :thumbs:

The title of the vid is a bit misleading IMO. Should be 'Sophie and Hazel are not Charlie fans'.

I used to like sophie but She has turned into a complete B**** I would like her if she said to there faces but not behind there back

Gusto Brunt
03-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Two faced bitch...

Are they still sharing that bed?

Looks rather weird now there are around eight spare beds.

And the fact Hazel doesn't like Charlie.:joker::shocked:

Josy
03-08-2013, 01:43 PM
16 posts before someone mentions this. :thumbs:

Well the focus of the vid is on Hazel tbf.

GiRTh
03-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Well the focus of the vid is on Hazel tbf.|I spotted the misleading title straight away but didn't want to be the one whos always saying things are biased. I'm glad someone else noticed it too. :thumbs:

GiRTh
03-08-2013, 01:46 PM
I used to like sophie but She has turned into a complete B**** I would like her if she said to there faces but not behind there backSHe makes a lot of comments that people just ignore. Other Hm's are not given the same privileges.

rusticgal
03-08-2013, 01:48 PM

If I was Charlie I would have told Callum to FO when he wouldnt take the hint and kept harrassing her believing he was in with a chance when she made it clear she wasnt interested in that way. Nominating him was her way of saying she had had enough....dont blame her. I think she has been very tolerant of him and his slimy lectures...although I can perhaps accept that it gave her airtime.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm surprised by this. I thought they were friends again. :suspect:

Visage
03-08-2013, 02:12 PM
I've never really believed in the Hazel/Charlie friendship

Gusto Brunt
03-08-2013, 02:14 PM
If I was Charlie I would have told Callum to FO when he wouldnt take the hint and kept harrassing her believing he was in with a chance when she made it clear she wasnt interested in that way. Nominating him was her way of saying she had had enough....dont blame her. I think she has been very tolerant of him and his slimy lectures...although I can perhaps accept that it gave her airtime.

Then why did she ask him if he still liked her yesterday morning?

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Then why did she ask him if he still liked her yesterday morning?

She likes the fact that she is he object of his desire and didn't like it when he stopped going out of his way to speak to her.

Gusto Brunt
03-08-2013, 03:34 PM
She likes the fact that she is he object of his desire and didn't like it when he stopped going out of his way to speak to her.

In other words, a hypocrite.