PDA

View Full Version : Gina Rio has hospital check up over her 'injured boobs'

Calderyon
03-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Big Brother 2013: Gina Rio has hospital check up over her 'injured boobs'

Big Brother’s Gina Rio was taken out of the house for a check up at hospital this week, it’s been revealed.

Gina complained to Big Brother that Hazel O’Sullivan had injured her chest during the week’s task, although it took two days for her to speak up.

She told Hazel on last night’s show: “You really hurt me. I thought ‘This is *******ing aggressive’. I felt you took this too far.”

Hazel defended herself: “I would never set out to hurt anybody. It was a physical thing to get them to the ground and stick there. If we are given a task in here we have to do it. If you don’t take part…I didn’t want the whole group to fail because we didn’t do anything.”

As Gina left to go to hospital, Hazel ranted in the Diary Room: “She’s just a bloody pain in the a**e you know. Everything has to be dredged up.”

She added: “I don’t really care anymore to tip toe around people and not say something in case there is an argument. I think a lot of people in this house are kinda like sheep and have seen she is popular on the outside and therefore don’t want to go against on the inside. Whereas I don’t give a s**t.”

Unsurprisingly, doctors gave Gina the all clear.

Meanwhile, Dexter and Hazel yesterday warned Callum to expect a lawsuit after he left the show, following an ‘incident’ during the spray tan task last month.

Hazel told him after he tried to kiss one of the girls: “You should never do that! She was having none of it.”

And Dexter added: “I’d be expecting a lawsuit when you get out of here.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155639-big-brother-2013-gina-rio-has-hospital-check-up-over-her-injured-boobs.html#ixzz2auosbQNA

Vicky.
03-08-2013, 02:16 PM
For gods sake..so dramatic. The lawsuit too :bored:

Benjamin
03-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Yeah, it is a bit OTT but the lawsuit thing is ridiculous.

anne666
03-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Is this from the Daily Star?

MrWong
03-08-2013, 02:19 PM
Oh come on.

It's like they've watched last nights episode and spun a story out of it, laying it on thick with hospital visits and lawsuits.

I'm still waiting for Daley to enter the house.

I'm also wondering how Dan's first night back in the house was :rolleyes:

Jake.
03-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Seriously? How OTT

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 02:27 PM
Gina's isnt hurt thoese tits of hers probably come in handy as I doubt that piece of cr@p peugeot she actually drives has air bags .

Visage
03-08-2013, 02:28 PM
OTT...? Absolutely

Hilarious..? Totally

MatthewS
03-08-2013, 02:30 PM
I'm going to assume this is just tabloid BS until we actually find out differently from an official source...

If this does turn out to be tabloid trash, it blows my mind that this stuff is even allowed to be printed in the UK without any actual proof or factual evidence to support these outlandish claims. In Canada you'd never be able to actually print this stuff....

MrWong
03-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Gina was in a bath robe, ready for bed, with a clay face mask on.

Does that sound like someone going to the hospital any minute?

Gina leaving the house without her hair done and no slap on?

Nah not buying it.

actor99
03-08-2013, 02:34 PM
This lawsuit is a bit OTT. I gather the housemates seen a bit more than we seen. by the way some of them have been talking. looks like it was cut out. sometimes you wonder if bb is worth going on. I don't mean the show. like Aaron last year had a real hard time. long after the show was over. maybe hazel now. and others. like Callum+ Dexter. don't know if I would like that. when your out in public..

zakman440
03-08-2013, 02:36 PM
Guys, this was from TellyMix. No where in there did it have any quotes to back up her going to the hospital, it was just recapping what Gina said a couple of nights ago.

fingers
03-08-2013, 03:02 PM
It was lifted word for word from the Daily Smut, the OFFICIAL paper for BB!!!!

smeagol
03-08-2013, 03:05 PM
we saw the lawsuit thing it was a joke lol

Samm
03-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Queen gina

Speedster
03-08-2013, 03:20 PM
Gina must be getting desperate to get Hazel out of the house if she's cooking up rubbish like this. Women do Martial Arts an don't injure their breasts, women work in the armed forces and police with injuring their breast, they compete in Extreme Sports and don't injure their breasts, they Box and don't injure their breasts, otherwise, if they did, then the law would prohibit what they could do.

Gina gets wrestled to the ground and held there for a total of 15 seconds (Hazel had to get her down and keep her there 3 times for 5 seconds) and she's "injured". What a load of tosh.If she was so worried she could've/should've refused to do it; infact, I think she did refuse to do a task early on in the show.

She's so insecure and vain it's amazing.

DanaC
03-08-2013, 06:14 PM
otherwise, if they did, then the law would prohibit what they could do.

No it wouldn't. No more than it prohibits men or women from playing football because of hamstring injuries and knee injuries etc.

DanaC
03-08-2013, 06:18 PM
If this does turn out to be tabloid trash, it blows my mind that this stuff is even allowed to be printed in the UK without any actual proof or factual evidence to support these outlandish claims. In Canada you'd never be able to actually print this stuff....

I assume you've never been to the Uk then ? ;p

Over here, they print it, and if you have the money, time and energy you can take them to court for libel; a very difficult thing to prove in law.

Suze
03-08-2013, 06:30 PM
I'm going to assume this is just tabloid BS until we actually find out differently from an official source...

Absolutely agree. I think tellymix and such get their stories from the rags mostly. Although I would have said if rather than until re the bit I have bolded, because I'm pretty sure we won't hear that actually happened or if any of it did it wasn't as bad as made out or words were spun out of context or words were even said in jest. Blasted rags always spinning c**p.

MTVN
03-08-2013, 06:32 PM
Gina trying to get Hazel kicked out no doubt, disgraceful

Videostar
03-08-2013, 06:33 PM
How do you injure a boob.? :shocked:

fingers
03-08-2013, 06:34 PM
You poke it with a pin and watch it deflate!

Videostar
03-08-2013, 06:35 PM
You poke it with a pin and watch it deflate!

Are Gina's fake then.? :joker:

DanaC
03-08-2013, 06:40 PM

Please tell me that question was in jest...

fingers
03-08-2013, 06:43 PM
Are Gina's fake then.? :joker:

I couldn't possibly comment!