PDA

View Full Version : Hazel: "Gina got spooked by the boos". Gina: "I wanted Callum to go"

Calderyon
03-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Big Brother 2013: Hazel O'Sullivan reckons Gina Rio has been put off by 'boos'

Big Brother’s Hazel O’Sullivan has claimed that Gina Rio’s been spooked after being booed in last night’s live show.

Yesterday evening saw Callum Knell become the latest housemate to leave in the Big Brother 2013 results, booted out ahead of Hazel O’Sullivan, Dexter Koh and twins Jack and Joe.

And according to Hazel, there were boos for favourite Gina as well as herself.

“Gina’s very off today, is she a bit put out by last night, she didn’t expect the booing did she?” Hazel speculated this morning. “No, that’s the worse thing about believing the hype, if you believe the hype then two weeks before boom, shes probably… I wouldn’t blame her, if you’ve been hearing cheers every week.”

Meanwhile, Gina insisted she wasn’t unhappy by Hazel staying, claiming she wanted Callum to go.

“If you had asked me days ago I’d have said he [Callum] didn’t deserve to go but because he was unloyal, I said in the Diary Room I don’t care if he goes or not,” she said.

And bitching about Hazel to Charlie, Gina claimed that the Irish model had changed her game plan to stay in the house.

She said: “She’s obviously opened up because she doesn’t want to go.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155644-big-brother-2013-hazel-osullivan-reckons-gina-rio-has-been-put-off-by-boos.html#ixzz2auqsyKCP

Vicky.
03-08-2013, 02:23 PM
There were no boos for Gina? She wasnt even mentioned to get boos

MrWong
03-08-2013, 02:24 PM
There were no boos for Gina? She wasnt even mentioned to get boos

I wonder who started that little rumour.

Calderyon
03-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Didnīt Gina herself say that she thought she heard some boos? On the livefeed after BBBOTS?

Withano
03-08-2013, 02:40 PM
Didnīt Gina herself say that she thought she heard some boos? On the livefeed after BBBOTS?

Yeah Gina started the rumour, its weird that nobody has told her it never happened though. Unless they heard something we couldn't.

*mazedsalv**
03-08-2013, 02:43 PM
Gina said she heard them on LF, I didn't hear anything though.

serensilver
03-08-2013, 02:44 PM

Gina did say this, as I was slightly pleased haha :hugesmile:

Scream
03-08-2013, 02:50 PM
When Jack and Joe got saved there was a few people saying "Get Gina out"

Seanbon
03-08-2013, 02:56 PM
I wonder who started that little rumour.

Wonder no more,it was Gina!?!?!:joker::joker:

MrWong
03-08-2013, 04:10 PM
Wonder no more,it was Gina!?!?!:joker::joker:

Well i'm glad the others have bought into it.

Hopefully now they can stop kissing her arse and being fake.

Vicky.
03-08-2013, 11:34 PM
I definitely heard a get gina out chant on the HLs tonight. Didnt hear it last night though :S

MrWong
03-08-2013, 11:45 PM
I definitely heard a get gina out chant on the HLs tonight. Didnt hear it last night though :S

This seems to be the culprit up to a bit of mischief making.

@bbbotw @TotallyBB I was the only one saying it but Gina totally heard GET GINA OUT!!

https://twitter.com/LJay815/status/363767926030999553

Just to let you all know. I was right by emma when she was reading results. Listen to j&j being saved you will hear me "GET GINA OUT!"

https://twitter.com/LJay815/status/363769846779379712

He's lapping up the attention on Twitter.

I'd like to shake his hand because I think it could be good for Gina.

Jords
04-08-2013, 12:21 AM

Likewise. At first I assumed there was "GINA GINA" chants that got mixed up with the "Get Dexter/Hazel Out" chants but nope, sounded like 1 or 2 people shouting it really loudly.

YodaBB
04-08-2013, 12:25 AM
Well that Gina quote in the title is just wrong :laugh:

MrWong
04-08-2013, 01:32 AM
The person that chanted "Get Gina out" is now posting on DS.

Sophiee
04-08-2013, 02:11 AM
yeah gina started the rumour about her getting chants. it's blatantly obvious that she wanted hazel to go, she hasn't stopped bitching about her since returning from the safe house and she was great friends with callum I thought :conf:. hazel never changed anything, she remained herself throughout and good on her. gina just can't stand the fact it's backfiring on her now, love it :D.

Niamh.
04-08-2013, 08:36 AM

Yeah me too, I think she meant the Get Gina Outs though, she couldn't have gotten Boos as such as her name wasn't called, so how would anyone even know people were Booing her? :laugh: