PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else fed up with how Sam treats Sophie

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Im no Sophie fan but the way Sam treats and talks about Sophie is disgusting come to think of it he makes a lot of of the cuff snidey remarks about a lot of people but because he's deaf people laugh and pretend its nothing if I were in there id call him out on it and see what the nasty little git had to say.

smeagol
03-08-2013, 02:55 PM
sam is creepy lol

fingers
03-08-2013, 02:59 PM
sam is creepy lol

How did we know you'd say that? :joker::dance:

Kris
03-08-2013, 03:06 PM
sam is creepy lol

Seriously, there are other words in the dictionary.

I have not seen Sam treat Sophie any way. On the other hand it is Sophie who says she can't say anything against him but then carries on bitching about him.

Jordan.
03-08-2013, 03:09 PM
I've rarely seen him mention her.

smeagol
03-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Seriously, there are other words in the dictionary.

I have not seen Sam treat Sophie any way. On the other hand it is Sophie who says she can't say anything against him but then carries on bitching about him.

people are far too serious lol

sam hates her cause he wants the loot to himself now his deal or no deal cash has run out.
he is not the nice guy people see on the main show.

fingers
03-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Sam dreams about stuffing his pockets with Tenners in two weeks time!

Gerbil901
03-08-2013, 03:12 PM
She's just bitching because Sam nominated her for eviction. Otherwise he hasn't done anything he doesn't even speak to her.

barbel13
03-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Who want Sam to win?Sleep all day long.The cucumber had more action given to us.Naahhh, surely he should not win the show.He done nothing to talk about except his pervert comment here and there.No respect for the girl/

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Sam dreams about stuffing his pockets with Tenners in two weeks time!

Lets hope in 2 weeks time when he reaches into his pocket can still only feel his leg.

MatthewS
03-08-2013, 03:23 PM
He obviously doesn't like her. Which is fine, not everyone is going to get along. I think the reason we wonder what's up with it though is because he's never actually come out and said why it is that he doesn't like her so much.

I get that they have nothing in common and blah blah blah, but to be fair, a lot of the houemates don't have anything in common with eachother, but they still manage to get on and have a laugh/chat. I think Sam probably isn't a very social guy, hence why it seems like Callum (who he does has a bit in common with?) is the only person who he ever really got on with. I don't think Sam has a real solid friendship with anyone else in the house....

Josy
03-08-2013, 03:23 PM

This.

On the other hand I have watched Sophie ranting on about him numerous times on the highlight shows.

hijaxers
03-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Yes i find Sam quite unnecessarily rude sometimes, he is very insular and as a viewer i feel we've never got to know who he really is - as he's always in hiding. I've not noticed him really involved in general house tasks like cooking, cleaning, washing up etc , I do hope he trys to get more involved this week or i feel he'll have no chance of walking away with the prize !
So i would say Buck yer ideas up matey boy or yer done for :nono:

pcro
Couldn't care less about either of them to be honest. However I hope they become the storyline this week so we have a chance of getting rid of one of these knobs

Visage

Nor me and it's hard to fully understand what the problem is with Sophie as we haven't really seen much of her all season.

Though what I have seen, she comes across as a miserable bugger.

Visage
03-08-2013, 03:27 PM

Nor me and it's hard to fully understand what the problem is with Sophie as we haven't really seen much of her all season.

Though what I have seen, she comes across as a miserable bugger.

joeysteele
03-08-2013, 03:41 PM
I think it is Sophie that says more as to Sam really,she also really twists her face when she talks about him as well.
If Sam has any reall problem with Sophie, to me it is hardly surprising that he has.

Kate!
03-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Lol, the Sam bashing begins ...

Ellen
03-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Cant say i have noticed him been rude to her but i have noticed her been rude to him.
He said at the beginning when she nominated him because he hadnt taken the time to talk to her so he purposely made the effort but she wasnt interested so he gave up.

blisstheassassin
03-08-2013, 03:46 PM
No but i'm fed up of Sophie's obsession about Sam. My lasting memory of Sophie will be the moment when her, Dan and Sam were talking nicely in the safe house and Sam goes outside to talk to the others and Sophie immediately started bitching about him to Dan. Also Sophie seems to have forgot that she herself has nominated Sam twice because they don't get on. But has a problem when he nominated her.

G1dds
03-08-2013, 03:47 PM

Yep - and Callum's bed isn't even cold yet :bored:

mikkil
03-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Sam should not come close in the final he has been influenced and groomed by Callum - he should have mind of his own - OK he has a disability so do I - but the paraolympians did take on challenges and gave 110% he just seems to sleep, drink beer and does not make an effort to join in - to be in the game you have to play it and Dex and Gina have done that whether you like them or not

Jemal
03-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Sams the next target. Bring it on tbfh.

Braden
03-08-2013, 04:18 PM
I think their relationship is down to pure awkwardness. Not because either one treats the other badly.

Outside of the house they both probably haven't met anyone like each other, which makes it difficult to find common boundaries. Their age is one thing but it's also a drawback in regards to how mature they are about communicating with each other.

Gillian-73
03-08-2013, 05:08 PM
He hardly ever mentions her? She does him though, especially recently! And creepy really? Is that the best people can come up with? (last part not directed at the op but whoever called Sam creepy)

fingers
03-08-2013, 05:10 PM
He hardly ever mentions her? She does him though, especially recently! And creepy really? Is that the best people can come up with? (last part not directed at the op but whoever called Sam creepy)

That would be our own hobbitt!:dance::joker::dance:

Gillian-73
03-08-2013, 05:11 PM

It started as soon as Callum was evicted. I ended up logging off here last night, some awful things were said, totally uncalled for too!

Gillian-73
03-08-2013, 05:12 PM
That would be our own hobbitt!:dance::joker::dance:

Lol surely there is more words in the dictionary other than creepy :D

fingers
03-08-2013, 05:13 PM
Lol surely there is more words in the dictionary other than creepy :D

He hasn't looked hard enuff!:joker:

Lister of Smeg
03-08-2013, 05:19 PM
It started as soon as Callum was evicted. I ended up logging off here last night, some awful things were said, totally uncalled for too!

He's a rude little git with no manners.

Josy
03-08-2013, 05:20 PM
He's a rude little git with no manners.

Do you have any examples of this because I'm really struggling to think of one time when he was rude?

DanaC
03-08-2013, 06:33 PM
It's because he offered a few home truths to Dex and wasn't charmed by him.

Also because he stuck by Callum.

Had he not stuck by Callum, the same people would be on here hammering him for being disloyal *shrugs*

As to the original OP: I don't think he and Sophie have anything in common. neither of them likes the other. Generally speaking though, Sophie seems to be the one bitching.

Callum mentioned in his exit interview that some of the housemates just cut Sam off when he's trying to talk, just walking off or changing the subject. Maybe Sophie hasn't been particularly good at making herself understood with Sam, and maybe she's come across as rude to him because of it.

boomoo
03-08-2013, 06:33 PM
She's just bitching because Sam nominated her for eviction. Otherwise he hasn't done anything he doesn't even speak to her.

Sophie always starts bitching about the people she does not like two days before noms. Fortunately this week she will not be nominating.
Dont be surprised if her F&F nom Sam.
She doesnt like him and she never has.

fingers
03-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Both Sam and Sophie regard each other as a threat to their winning.

MTVN
03-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Im no Sophie fan but the way Sam treats and talks about Sophie is disgusting come to think of it he makes a lot of of the cuff snidey remarks about a lot of people but because he's deaf people laugh and pretend its nothing if I were in there id call him out on it and see what the nasty little git had to say.

'Disgusting'? Sam's always been fine with her really, he's acknowledged they're not close but that's just a fact that for whatever reason they haven't really connected, he's always been friendly enough with her though in the safe house and I saw them chatting on LF a couple of nights back, the only time I remember him talking negatively about her was with Callum once in the tree house and even then it was just that he'd given up trying to get on with her now