He has passed Gina now!!

Sam- 2.34
Gina- 2.40
Dexter- 10
Sophie- 30
Twins- 32
Charlie- 40
Hazel- 48

http://www.betfair.com/exchange/special-bets/market?id=1.109740810&mpch=ads&rfr=63

Oh dear. He's going to win isn't he?

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 03:33 PM
Doesn't surprise me at all.

fingers
03-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Naturally!

Withano
He'd be a stereotypical winner but its the best we got

Jake.
Thrilling

fingers
03-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Watch his winkie expand as he collects his loot!

Verbal
03-08-2013, 03:35 PM
Good, I hope he does win now. Gina whilst she makes me laugh is an entitled, spoilt brat.

'I spend 18k a month on rent, don't be jealous'

I'm not jealous love, i'm just aghast at your stupidity for pissing away 18k a month when you could be putting it into your own property.

It will be great for Sam to win. By far the person in there who would do the greatest good with his 'title'

Speedster
03-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Yaaaaaay!! he's done nothing (of any importance ) Yaaaay!!! he's said nothing (of any importance) he's not funny and he's not fun. A worthy winner. Not.:sleep:

The only good thing about this is if Gina knew, it'd really get on her t**s.

CaudleHalbard
03-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Gina's only property is provided by her local council!

Her back story is hogwash.

fingers
03-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Do people STILL believe in the fairytale of Gina's spending and "allowance"

My Flabber is gasted.

Samm
03-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Bookies are not always right

RichardG
03-08-2013, 03:41 PM
I suppose it's to be expected, after all... voting for an entertainer to win an entertainment show is such a ridiculous idea!

mikkil
03-08-2013, 03:43 PM
This is ridiculous it should be the one who played the game and most entertaining - he has done absolutely nothing at all and will be so patronising etc if he won - Dex and Gina have made show and Dan if he was still there

zakman440
Why?!?!

Calderyon
This last eviction was detrimental in terms of the win battle. If Hazel had gone, Gina would probably have it won. But with Callum gone, Samīs going to get a huge load of sympathy/good guy votes, which will outweigh any other HMīs votes. Even Ginaīs.

Which i am pretty okay with. Everything to prevent Gina from winning is good.

Speedster
03-08-2013, 03:47 PM
This last eviction was detrimental in terms of the win battle. If Hazel had gone, Gina would probably have it won. But with Callum gone, Samīs going to get a huge load of sympathy/good guy votes, which will outweigh any other HMīs votes. Even Ginaīs.

Which i am pretty okay with. Everything to prevent Gina from winning is good.

In which case I think Hazel should win because, since she's still in, Callum's eviction should actually mean something ;).

smeagol
03-08-2013, 03:47 PM
obvious winner from the start same as luke a.
you need to be boring with with a medical issue to gain sympathy then the prize is yours

pcro
03-08-2013, 03:51 PM
I just can't imagine people picking up the phone to make him the winner. But then I remember Rachel Rice. :sleep:

showtime77
03-08-2013, 03:51 PM
I'm fine with it as I couldn't give a toss who wins.

Brother Leon
03-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Gina will get more air time now that Callum and Dexter can't carry the show anymore. Will come down to whether she remains obsessed by Hazel or not. It's in her hands really.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 03:54 PM
obvious winner from the start same as luke a.
you need to be boring with with a medical issue to gain sympathy then the prize is yours

I had you on ignore, but I took you off to see what you would say. I knew you would say that. This attitude about his medical condition is very patronising. Any situation any of them have dealt with as run of the mill would have been a struggle for Sam. For that he deserves respect. What have the other HM's done to deserve my respect? Sod all that's what.

RichardG
03-08-2013, 03:56 PM
People find different things entertaining, I understand that. However, Sam hasn't done anything. He's hardly made an appearence in the highlights for the majority of the series. People like Gina, Dexter, Hazel, Charlie, Dan, Callum, Wolfie... these are the housemates who have contributed to the series and made it as good as it has been. If any of these were missing, the whole show could have taken a different path. If Sam was missing, nothing would change. Perhaps Callum would've been a little more lonely but that's it. If this was Deal or No Deal or another tv competition like that then I would have no problem with him walking off with the money, but it's not.

Gusto Brunt
03-08-2013, 03:59 PM
May I ask, why?

icecakes
03-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Good, I hope he does win now. Gina whilst she makes me laugh is an entitled, spoilt brat.

'I spend 18k a month on rent, don't be jealous'

I'm not jealous love, i'm just aghast at your stupidity for pissing away 18k a month when you could be putting it into your own property.

It will be great for Sam to win. By far the person in there who would do the greatest good with his 'title'

gina's not a spoilt brat its all lies.its all part of the secret and lies theme she's an actress, her brother spilt the beans on her in one of the papers.

Visage
03-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Still a couple of weeks to go, anything could happen...

Verbal
03-08-2013, 04:02 PM
gina's not a spoilt brat its all lies.its all part of the secret and lies theme she's an actress, her brother spilt the beans on her in one of the papers.

Source? I am totally unaware of this

smeagol
03-08-2013, 04:04 PM
I had you on ignore, but I took you off to see what you would say. I knew you would say that. This attitude about his medical condition is very patronising. Any situation any of them have dealt with as run of the mill would have been a struggle for Sam. For that he deserves respect. What have the other HM's done to deserve my respect? Sod all that's what.

you can stick me back on ignore if opinions bother you so much lol

why should i respect some fame hungry idiot on a reality show ? he isn't working down the post office or digging roads with the other people who have hearing problems
he is on a reality show chasing cash and fame and using his deafness to get it. to respect him and anybody else with similar problems is to treat them properly like real human beings and no different than you would anybody else.

the guy is a twat , i respect the guys who drive work and do normal life who are totally deaf etc . they arn't chasing glory and fame.
people need to see the person not the disability .

Verbal
03-08-2013, 04:07 PM
you can stick me back on ignore if opinions bother you so much lol

why should i respect some fame hungry idiot on a reality show ? he isn't working down the post office or digging roads with the other people who have hearing problems
he is on a reality show chasing cash and fame and using his deafness to get it. to respect him and anybody else with similar problems is to treat them properly like real human beings and no different than you would anybody else.

the guy is a twat , i respect the guys who drive work and do normal life who are totally deaf etc . they arn't chasing glory and fame.
people need to see the person not the disability .

I have no problem with you thinking hes a twat, or this and that. What I do have a problem with is the constant remarks slating the guy purely because he is hard of hearing. They are way out of line.

smeagol
03-08-2013, 04:14 PM
I have no problem with you thinking hes a twat, or this and that. What I do have a problem with is the constant remarks slating the guy purely because he is hard of hearing. They are way out of line.

you must have me mixed up with someone else.
the only time i mention his hearing is cause of the sympathy vote .and he should not win based on his problems.
he should be judged on his actions and personality. if he cant cope in there ist a shame but he shouldn't be in there then.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 04:19 PM
you must have me mixed up with someone else.
the only time i mention his hearing is cause of the sympathy vote .and he should not win based on his problems.
he should be judged on his actions and personality. if he cant cope in there ist a shame but he shouldn't be in there then.

I don't have you mixed up. Your comment in this thread mentioned his medical condition in a negative way, which seems to be the only thing that people can use against him. Its cheap and low.

Incidentally the comment that prompted me to put you on ignore was not Sam related. It was one you made about the twins and their condition.

Mystic Mock
03-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Why are the producers so desperate for a Sam win over Gina? Yes his likeable but his sooooooo dull it would be going back to Ch4 days with the winners.

smeagol
03-08-2013, 04:29 PM
I don't have you mixed up. Your comment in this thread mentioned his medical condition in a negative way, which seems to be the only thing that people can use against him. Its cheap and low.

Incidentally the comment that prompted me to put you on ignore was not Sam related. It was one you made about the twins and their condition.

well you read that wrong i said to win bb you just need to be boring with a medical condition not sure how that's insulting him its just a fact he has a condition and he is boring. same as luke a was though he was a far better housemate

and the twins have no medical condition i.m aware of . unless your referring to their greed .

Verbal
03-08-2013, 04:34 PM
well you read that wrong i said to win bb you just need to be boring with a medical condition not sure how that's insulting him its just a fact he has a condition and he is boring. same as luke a was though he was a far better housemate

and the twins have no medical condition i.m aware of . unless your referring to their greed .
I didn't say they had a medical condition

Although I suppose it could be argued that Obesity is a medical condition

Patricia4
03-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Come on Sam and Gina

Kate!
03-08-2013, 04:45 PM
It's quite funny how nobody's had a problem with Sam for 6 weeks and all of a sudden he's the devil incarnate :pipe:

Josy
03-08-2013, 04:54 PM
It's quite funny how nobody's had a problem with Sam for 6 weeks and all of a sudden he's the devil incarnate :pipe:

Yeah I know :laugh:

Anyway it's all well and good having not so nice housemates to entertain us throughout the show but I would not have a problem with a nicer housemate taking the prize.

smeagol
03-08-2013, 04:58 PM

thats funny as since the show began nobody even knew who sam was he has never been liked and was always considered the bore
who's sam was the phrase until his speech that day then suddenly got liked lol

Patrick
03-08-2013, 04:59 PM
What did I tell all of you? :bored: But no, you lot got Dan out instead - wasting the opportunity to cull the dull and ensure this series has a good winner.

Well done public.

Vladimir
03-08-2013, 05:01 PM
gross.

Ramsay
03-08-2013, 05:03 PM
In years to come when we look back on this fairly good series, everyone that voted for sam to win will regret it and praise Dexter and Gina for actually being good housemates
Hindsight is a great thing..dont make that mistake

Kyle
03-08-2013, 05:07 PM
In years to come when we look back on this fairly good series, everyone that voted for sam to win will regret it and praise Dexter and Gina for actually being good housemates

Nah I'm still going to go ahead and make it.

Jords
03-08-2013, 05:08 PM
I like Sam a lot but hes definitely not a winner.

rusticgal
03-08-2013, 05:12 PM
I just can't imagine people picking up the phone to make him the winner. But then I remember Rachel Rice. :sleep:

EXACTLY....2nd worst winner in BB history next to Cameron..

Verbal
03-08-2013, 05:14 PM

The day when being a nasty, entitled eejit (D&G) is rewarded and the people in question are actually praised for it, is a day I do not want to see.

Ramsay
03-08-2013, 05:16 PM
The day when being a nasty, entitled eejit (D&G) is rewarded and the people in question are actually praised for it, is a day I do not want to see.

But you'd rather reward someone for doing literally ****** all?
right then...

Kyle
03-08-2013, 05:20 PM

Absolutely. Imagine their smug faces coming out to a final victory in front of hordes of cheering fans and in their minds they are saying "I've been a right prat but they love me for it".

Doesn't sit right with me.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 05:21 PM
But you'd rather reward someone for doing literally ****** all?
right then...

You see a few minutes of edited highlights per day. He is the most decent person in there and would actually do some good with winning. As i've said elsewhere he has my respect. None of the others do. For that he's my winner.

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 05:28 PM
What did I tell all of you? :bored: But no, you lot got Dan out instead - wasting the opportunity to cull the dull and ensure this series has a good winner.

Well done public.

Well Sam wasn't going no matter what so you should've sent your 40+ votes to Sophie.

Brother Leon
03-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Luke A won last year. Paddy and Julian have won CBBs. Vote to Save or Vote To Evict, C4 or C5...the winner is never usually the most entertaining/someone entertaining at all.

karezza
03-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Sympathy vote Sam is a terrible housemate. Please don't let him win!

waylander1973
03-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Yes he will win, why because so far has he has not done anything to upset the viewers.:sleep:

MTVN
03-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Will be amazing if he beats Gina to the win

JPG2502
03-08-2013, 06:34 PM
That just about sums the latter half of this series up.

Bring on CBB

actor99
03-08-2013, 07:03 PM
I think if Sam tuck half and Gina the other half. that would be good. but what are the chances.

fingers
03-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Sinc Ch5 are grooming the twins for their own show, they don't need the money anymore.

icecakes
03-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Source? I am totally unaware of this

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/152079-big-brother-2013s-gina-rio-branded-a-fake-who-drives-a-clapped-out-peugeot.html :wavey:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 07:36 PM
He has passed Gina now!!

Sam- 2.34
Gina- 2.40
Dexter- 10
Sophie- 30
Twins- 32
Charlie- 40
Hazel- 48

http://www.betfair.com/exchange/special-bets/market?id=1.109740810&mpch=ads&rfr=63

Oh dear. He's going to win isn't he?

Dexter odds! Omg! He's never been higher than this. :amazed:

Suze
03-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Sam won't win imo.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 07:38 PM
http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/152079-big-brother-2013s-gina-rio-branded-a-fake-who-drives-a-clapped-out-peugeot.html :wavey:

Thank you

And people want this person to win, why?

Verbal
03-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Sinc Ch5 are grooming the twins for their own show, they don't need the money anymore.

Where on Earth did you learn that?

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Sam won't win imo.

He better not win! :bawling:

icecakes
03-08-2013, 07:43 PM
its got to be dexter or gina for the win, or anyone but sam who's done nothing to entertain us
dexter :cheer:
gina :cheer:
anyone :cheer:
sam :sleep:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 07:45 PM
its got to be dexter or gina for the win, or anyone but sam who's done nothing to entertain us
dexter :cheer:
gina :cheer:
anyone :cheer:
sam :sleep:

Yes! Gina or Dexter! I'm not fussy! :dance:

icecakes
03-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Thank you

And people want this person to win, why?

she has made the show interesting,you have to give her that,

Verbal
03-08-2013, 07:47 PM
she has made the show interesting,you have to give her that,

Yes I have found her selfishness and stuck up attitude amusing, doesn't mean I want to give her 100k or whatever it is.

icecakes
03-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Yes I have found her selfishness and stuck up attitude amusing, doesn't mean I want to give her 100k or whatever it is.

she's got balls [ not literally] lol nothing phases her

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Nevermind Betfair, it's oddschecker as a whole that tells the truer story...Gina is still favourite on there, although her odds are drifting, but on a positive note Dexter's odds are coming in sharply.

Usually BB winners come from behind the favs and wins. :devil:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Nevermind Betfair, it's oddschecker as a whole that tells the truer story...Gina is still favourite on there, although her odds are drifting, but on a positive note Dexter's odds are coming in sharply.

Usually BB winners come from behind the favs and wins. :devil:

We need to believe it! Dexter can win! :dance:

Suze
03-08-2013, 08:06 PM

If he makes the final when the voting turns positive, then I think he stands a good chance.

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:07 PM
If he makes the final when the voting turns positive, then I think he stands a good chance.

Now Callum is gone we have the old Dexter back. He already looks happier and more relaxed. He's having fun again. :D

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:09 PM

I think he will win it now...Gina is a busted flush and Sam wont have the fanbase in the final week. :devil:

Ramsay
03-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Dont be silly
Realistically Dexter doesnt stand a chance
Especially with Sam, Sophie, Gina and Twins still in there

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Dont be silly

Callum is gone and we have the old Dexter back. He's already happier and more relaxed. His popularity is increasing again. He's catching up on Gina.

Ramsay
03-08-2013, 08:19 PM
just don't get your hopes up vanessa
i'm afraid he wont even make the final. the casuals hate him

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:20 PM
just don't get your hopes up vanessa
i'm afraid he wont even make the final. the casuals hate him

I know. It depends who he will be up against in the next eviction.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Dont be silly

Check the odds, Sophie and The Twins are out of the picture to win, Dexter is catching the top two, Gina's odds are drifting horribly...Sam wont have the fans to win...this can happen.

Lets not forget, right up until late yesterday Hazel was a goner, but Callum went...and that was in the space of 24 hours...two weeks anything can happen.

Suze
03-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Dont be silly

Logically speaking, if Sam is so almighty, then some of his fans would have secured enough votes with Callum fans to have voted Dexter out Friday last, so their combined votes couldn't even do that. Dexter has more fans for now unless he does something massive to lose any. As for the Twins, too many votes going on Dexter and Callum from the fans to worry about the Twins and even Hazel, hence why the Twins got the fewest votes and were saved first. I think the only one who stands a chance of toppling Dexter in a positive vote is Gina and maybe but highly unlikely, Sophie.

All just my opinion though.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Aaron had no hope of winning at one point in his year, it was all about Alex and Jay. :joker:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Fingers crossed Dexter reaches the final. He deserves it so much.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Sam for the win will do just fine.

Suze
03-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Aaron had no hope of winning at one point in his year, it was all about Alex and Jay. :joker:

I never expected Alex to win, all bookies hype as she had never been tested in a vote until the final.

Patricia4
03-08-2013, 08:24 PM

Just fine indeed if not Gina.:dance:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:26 PM
No offence to the fans, but Sam is so boring he puts me to sleep. He'd be the worse winner ever! Even worse than Cameron. :joker:

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 08:27 PM

He had the most votes to save Week 1, 3, 5, and 7. It was the most obvious win tbh.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:28 PM
He had the most votes to save Week 1, 3, 5, and 7. It was the most obvious win tbh.

We are going by bookies odds as that's what this thread is about.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:28 PM

Why should Sam win, what will be the things you'll remember about him after this show, what made you laugh that he has said or done.?

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 08:30 PM
We are going by bookies odds as that's what this thread is about.

No **** I know the thread is about the bookies, but the bookies suck at predicting the winner and it's ridiculous for you to say he had no hope of winning when it was anything but that.

karezza
03-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Sympathy vote Sam would be the worst ever winner. Don't let it happen!

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 08:31 PM
IF Sam has the ability to put some people to sleep then he deserves to win :dance::joker:No offence

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:32 PM
IF Sam has the ability to put some people to sleep then he deserves to win :dance::joker:No offence

So that's the reason why he should win, because he can put people to sleep? oooooooook then. :xyxwave::joker:

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Why should Sam win, what will be the things you'll remember about him after this show, what made you laugh that he has said or done.?

You wouldn't understand or even take anything on board,so pointless explaining,hope he wins:hugesmile:

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:33 PM
No **** I know the thread is about the bookies, but the bookies suck at predicting the winner and it's ridiculous for you to say he had no hope of winning when it was anything but that.

But this thread is about judging who is hot and who is not from the bookies odds, and going purely by them that year Aaron had no hope of winning.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 08:34 PM
So that's the reason why he should win, because he can put people to sleep? oooooooook then. :xyxwave::joker:

It obviously went straight over your head,so lets forget it shall we?:xyxwave:

Videostar
You wouldn't understand or even take anything on board,so pointless explaining,hope he wins:hugesmile:

In other words you have no reasons for him to win at all....thankyou for at least replying. :D

Videostar
It obviously went straight over your head,so lets forget it shall we?:xyxwave:

Obviously. :sleep:

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:35 PM
It's funny how NO ONE on here ever accused Dexter of being rude before Sam used that lame reason to nominate him last week...NO ONE. :joker:

Verbal
Sympathy vote Sam would be the worst ever winner. Don't let it happen!

Not this again :sleep:

I can't recall him once making an issue of his problems. Or trying to gain an advantage from them.

If you can't come up with better arguments than that, why bother?

Kazanne
In other words you have no reasons for him to win at all....thankyou for at least replying. :D

Oh I have lots,but as i said pointless explaining here.:hugesmile:

Macie Lightfoot
But this thread is about judging who is hot and who is not from the bookies odds, and going purely by them that year Aaron had no hope of winning.

Well it's foolish to purely go by the bookies who have a horrible track record of predicting the winner.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 08:36 PM
Well it's foolish to purely go by the bookies who have a horrible track record of predicting the winner.

You never see a skint bookie

Brother Leon
VideoStar dropping the truth on this thread.

Videostar

I'd say they have a better than average record of getting it right, but I agree they have been wrong in the last few years.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:37 PM
VideoStar dropping the truth on this thread.

Thankyou. :D

Sadly, theres none so blind than those that wont see. ;)

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:38 PM
I'd say they have a better than average record of getting it right, but I agree they have been wrong in the last few years.

I think Digital Spy have a better record of predicting the winner. They usually get it right. Right now Dexter is neck and neck with Gina in there.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:40 PM
I think Digital Spy have a better record of predicting the winner. They usually get it right. Right now Dexter is neck and neck with Gina in there.

Good to hear. :dance:

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Digital Spy is so out of touch with the general public now, they're not even relevant

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Good to hear. :dance:

I think after tomorrow show Dexter could be the most loved housemate there. The magic task will gain him more new fans. He's good at magic.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 08:41 PM
I think after tomorrow show Dexter could be the most loved housemate there. The magic task will gain him more new fans. He's good at magic.

How?:conf:

Benjamin
03-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't want Dexter to win just so Vanessa can't gloat. :tongue:

(I'm only joking V, I don't mind if he wins)

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Digital Spy is so out of touch with the general public now, they're not even relevant

Internet forum's about BB is where the true power base for BB fans now, the casual fans the go on BOTS and the eviction crowds are the ones out of touch these days.

Once in the early days of BB you would have been right.

I remember the eviction crowds, the HM they booed the most would have been evicted, but not anymore.

Suze
03-08-2013, 08:45 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't want Dexter to win just so Vanessa can't gloat. :tongue:

(I'm only joking V, I don't mind if he wins)

I thought you meant Vanessa Feltz for a minute there :joker: I thought, oh she's a Dexter fan then :D

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:46 PM
I thought you meant Vanessa Feltz for a minute there :joker: I thought, oh she's a Dexter fan then :D

I don't mind if Gina wins. I just think Dexter is a much better housemate. Everytime i think he can't get any better he surprises me again and again. :lovedup:

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Internet forum's about BB is where the true power base for BB fans now, the casual fans the go on BOTS and the eviction crowds are the ones out of touch these days.

Once in the early days of BB you would have been right.

I remember the eviction crowds, the HM they booed the most would have been evicted, but not anymore.

That's... not even remotely true? The forums are nothing but a vocal minority. If they really were "the true power base for BB fans now" then Conor wouldn't have made it as far as he did, Deana would've won, Sophie would've been evicted last week, etc. Aaron getting viciously booed upon winning a show based on popularity shows the blatant disconnect between the forums and the majority public.

Tozzie
03-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Watch his winkie expand as he collects his loot!

and his wallet! :hugesmile:

Vanessa
03-08-2013, 08:54 PM
and his wallet! :hugesmile:

Oh god no! Sam is asleep most of the time. Will he be awake to collect his prize? Or will it be past his bedtime? :joker:

Benjamin
03-08-2013, 08:54 PM

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ld/variety_club_awards_8_151110/vanessa_feltz_3098226.jpg

I don't mind if Gina wins. I just think Dexter is a much better housemate. Everytime i think he can't get any better he surprises me again and again. :lovedup:

I do like Dexter, but the Callum thing let him down. Hopefully he'll pull himself together now. A Dexter vs Gina final would be epic.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 08:56 PM
http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ld/variety_club_awards_8_151110/vanessa_feltz_3098226.jpg

I do like Dexter, but the Callum thing let him down. Hopefully he'll pull himself together now. A Dexter vs Gina final would be epic.

OMG,what a trout Vanessa is:joker::joker::joker:

Verbal
03-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Two claims have been made in this thread with no evidence to back them up, are these things true or are there Daily Star 'journalists' that are members on here?

1 CH 5 are grooming the twins for their own show

2 Dexter is good at magic

:conf:

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Two claims have been made in this thread with no evidence to back them up, are these things true or are there Daily Star 'journalists' that are members on here?

1 CH 5 are grooming the twins for their own show

2 Dexter is good at magic

:conf:

Do you think Dexter could make himself disappear or is that wishful thinking,lol

Videostar
03-08-2013, 08:58 PM
That's... not even remotely true? The forums are nothing but a vocal minority. If they really were "the true power base for BB fans now" then Conor wouldn't have made it as far as he did, Deana would've won, Sophie would've been evicted last week, etc. Aaron getting viciously booed upon winning a show based on popularity shows the blatant disconnect between the forums and the majority public.

It has been true in the last few years, as I said, you would have been correct on this several years back, but since BB fell apart on c4 and then moved to channel5 things have changed.

If the forums were out of touch and the casual fans had their way Conor would have won, Luke A was very popular on the forums as well as Deana, Jay or Alex would have won BB12 as the casual fans that went onto BOTS and the eviction crowds worshiped them (god knows why)...Aaron was loved on the forums, was the most popular on every forum but was hated on BOTS and the eviction crowds, they were the ones out of touch as it turned out.

Benjamin
03-08-2013, 09:02 PM
The housemates I would be happy with winning would be Dexter, Gina or Hazel. These three have provided a lot of talking points and entertainment over the last 7 weeks. Sam and Sophie are nice, but they lack much else and we have had nice, lovely winners before, I would like something different this year. The Twins annoy me too much to give them the win and Charlie is just there, she hasn't actually contributed much through her own self, only by being involved in other stuff.

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Luke A wasn't all that popular on the forums and Conor certainly wouldn't have won if the casual fans had their way. They had their way, that's how Luke A won. And you can't use Aaron's win to back anything up because it was an anomaly. FB vote was ridiculously cheap so obviously whoever was the forum favorite was going to win. It wasn't representative of the general public, the forums were a fringe group with way too much control so it was just the vocal minority getting their way for the rest and last time, hence why he was booed to **** when he won. Production realized this and got rid of FB voting and the show's back to normal. If the forums still had a ridiculous amount of power like you suggest, Deana would've easily won last year.

Verbal
03-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Do you think Dexter could make himself disappear or is that wishful thinking,lol

By the looks of this episode he's in danger of disappearing behind his 'twin' :joker:

smudgie
03-08-2013, 09:40 PM
Hmmm, well Dexter appears to know where the danger is.
Hahaha. Sam for the win.:dance:

Black Dagger
03-08-2013, 10:19 PM
He'd actually be the worst winner ever.. of well anything.

chuff me dizzy
03-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Sam deserves to win,hes the only one left i like ,Sophies true colours have come out this last week, and they are not nice

smudgie
03-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Sam deserves to win,hes the only one left i like ,Sophies true colours have come out this last week, and they are not nice

Well sad Chuff, love love love you sig pic.:joker:

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 10:46 PM
He'd actually be the worst winner ever.. of well anything.

Aaron already happened, dude.

Kazanne
03-08-2013, 10:51 PM

Is that the lighthouse rat Chuff:joker::joker:

Black Dagger
03-08-2013, 10:56 PM
Aaron already happened, dude.

I didn't say 'best' tho xoxo

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Fully aware of what you said :hugesmile: he was that awful

markcarlaaron
03-08-2013, 11:16 PM
gina and dexter have made this show worth watching and it would be bang out of order if say someone like sam or sophie were to win it as they have contributed nothing.

ive liked gina and wanted her to win for the last few weeks but im beginning to want dexter to win it now

Jack_
03-08-2013, 11:28 PM
You were all warned.

He could rival Rachel as the worst winner ever actually, I mean his win is going to happen but it's just so disgusting I don't even want to think about it

Macie Lightfoot
03-08-2013, 11:37 PM
Anyone who thinks Rachel's the worst winner ever really needs to reevaluate that. Either by rewatching BB9 or rewatching like... hell rewatching just about any series, this show gets ****ty winners.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Anyone who thinks Rachel's the worst winner ever really needs to reevaluate that. Either by rewatching BB9 or rewatching like... hell rewatching just about any series, this show gets ****ty winners.

She was and is one of the nicest people ever to enter the BB house, a lovely person...but as a HM she was possibly the most boring HM on any BB show anywhere in the world.

Videostar
03-08-2013, 11:42 PM
gina and dexter have made this show worth watching and it would be bang out of order if say someone like sam or sophie were to win it as they have contributed nothing.

TOTALLY agree.

Lex
03-08-2013, 11:47 PM
You were all warned.

He could rival Rachel as the worst winner ever actually, I mean his win is going to happen but it's just so disgusting I don't even want to think about it

Come off it Jack....Belo outstrips everyone for WORST WINNER EVER!...surely you must find him so unworthy that you've blocked him from your memory! :whistle:

Ramsay
03-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Cameron is the worst, lets not kid ourselves

Macie Lightfoot
04-08-2013, 12:02 AM
She was and is one of the nicest people ever to enter the BB house, a lovely person...but as a HM she was possibly the most boring HM on any BB show anywhere in the world.

Again that's not even remotely true and she wasn't even the most boring on her season. Regardless of what "talking points" (most overused garbage phrase) she did or didn't bring, her win was the most satisfying from a narrative perspective and her journey of copping relentless **** from every single person for daring to be a pleasant was epic. The fact that people still get riled up over her win <333

Jords
04-08-2013, 12:13 AM
I really thought Charlie would have this, the only female winner on Ch5 has been Denise so were due another (especially on a regular series) plus she comes across so cool and warm. I guess her involvement with Callum and Dexter ruined it, I mean she has fallen in my estimations too.

Sam could well be the winner all along, much like Luke A.

DanielLuis
04-08-2013, 12:35 AM
I really hope Sam doesn't win. I'd be so angry. He has literally done nothing! How can someone think he deserves to win?!

lovebigbrotheruk
04-08-2013, 12:43 AM
LOL, this is going to be funny! All those trying to bring Gina down are not backtracking and attacking Sam now. Love it :) I don't mind either winning!

smudgie
04-08-2013, 01:04 AM
LOL, this is going to be funny! All those trying to bring Gina down are not backtracking and attacking Sam now. Love it :) I don't mind either winning!

My top 2 for sure. :hugesmile:

Videostar
04-08-2013, 01:15 AM

Why does Sam deserve to win? and liking him doesn't count as a reason.

Macie Lightfoot
04-08-2013, 01:18 AM
In no way am I trying to defend cuff but it's human nature to want people you like to win.

Videostar
04-08-2013, 01:20 AM
In no way am I trying to defend cuff but it's human nature to want people you like to win.

But Im a believer that if someone wants a HM to win they should have reasons for it...Im asking this of all those who want Sam to win....mainly because im trying to understand.

Macie Lightfoot
04-08-2013, 01:36 AM
Liking Sam is a reason though? If chuff likes Sam then it's logical for chuff to want him to win.

Videostar
04-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Liking Sam is a reason though? If chuff likes Sam then it's logical for chuff to want him to win.

So then if I ask what is it about Sam that makes him a winner then they can give me an answer, what has been his best moments.?

Surely if HM's are liked there must be a reason for it.