PDA

View Full Version : Oh dear Dexter...

Josy
04-08-2013, 09:05 PM
That did not look good for him at all, if only he had apologised and left it at that but no he had to go on and on....

His expression when he realised Sam was still there was priceless too so he even knew himself he had put his foot in it..

Ramsay
04-08-2013, 09:06 PM
ah well. he was fun while it lasted

karezza
04-08-2013, 09:06 PM
What did Dexter say that was so bad? Are the other housemates not allowed to criticise Sam because he is partially deaf?

smudgie
04-08-2013, 09:07 PM
That did not look good for him at all, if only he had apologised and left it at that but no he had to go on and on....

His expression when he realised Sam was still there was priceless too so he even knew himself he had put his foot in it..

Wasn't it just.
Reckon he knew he was caught good and proper. No amount of squirming could help him.:joker:

LikeABoatOnWater
Josy you love it, don't think I haven't noticed all the Pro Dexter/Anti Callum threads you closed.

Vanessa
He did not lie and that's all that matters to me. Sam and Dexter have already sorted things out. :)

YodaBB
He really has no chance of winning at all now:D

Vanessa
04-08-2013, 09:08 PM
What did Dexter say that was so bad? Are the other housemates not allowed to criticise Sam because he is partially deaf?

Apparently, yes. :joker:

Videostar
He really has no chance of winning at all now:D

No one ever did, apart from Sam. :sleep:

Josy
Josy you love it, don't think I haven't noticed all the Pro Dexter/Anti Callum threads you closed.

Don't think I have even closed any pro Dexter threads but whatever :laugh:

Do you have something on topic to add to this discussion?

Ramsay
He did not lie and that's all that matters to me. Sam and Dexter have already sorted things out. :)

doesnt matter whatsoever
the majority of the fans now have it in their heads : dexter = bad, sam = good
sam has it in the bag

joeysteele

He left that storeroom sharpish for sure,

Jemal
Woo!
Soar the **** out dexter

smeagol
04-08-2013, 09:09 PM

say sorry for what? for speaking the truth and saying nice things

no way

Kate!
04-08-2013, 09:12 PM
He DID lie. He half admitted it himself.

AnnieK
04-08-2013, 09:13 PM
say sorry for what? for speaking the truth and saying nice things

no way

He twisted words.... "dont feel you have to speak to me" and "don't speak to me" have very different connotations.... Dexter spun what Sam said to justify his own means....so in effect he did lie. Other than that, I agree he didn't say an awful lot wrong other than the no friends bit but Gina put Dex straight on that anyway.

Out of them all Gina came out best...

Vanessa
04-08-2013, 09:14 PM
He twisted words.... "dont feel you have to speak to me" and "don't speak to me" have very different connotations.... Dexter spun what Sam said to justify his own means....so in effect he did lie. Other than that, I agree he didn't say an awful lot wrong other than the no friends bit but Gina put Dex straight on that anyway.

He just didn't remember the exact words. That's all.

AnnieK
04-08-2013, 09:16 PM

But you can see that they way he told it has a very different meaning....it's like saying Callum couldn't remember the exact words with the whole "bend you over and stick it in you" conversation, it's relaying something so you get the upper hand....

rusticgal

This...

thesheriff443
Vanessa your in denial,the look on his face when he left the store room was priceless.

billy123
04-08-2013, 09:17 PM
I dont even care who wins now Sams victory tonight topped everything.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VzR_8_SQ04U/TzCSpopUauI/AAAAAAAAEWk/w4Y5f8eu99c/s400/smug_obama_haters-gonna-hate.jpg

YodaBB
04-08-2013, 09:18 PM
But you can see that they way he told it has a very different meaning....it's like saying Callum couldn't remember the exact words with the whole "bend you over and stick it in you" conversation, it's relaying something so you get the upper hand....

Exactly :thumbs:

Jemal
I dont even care who wins now Sams victory tonight topped everything.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VzR_8_SQ04U/TzCSpopUauI/AAAAAAAAEWk/w4Y5f8eu99c/s400/smug_obama_haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Lmfao that pictuere.

chuff me dizzy

Dead right Josy ,he looked like he just been told he had a dose of :hello:

Vanessa
04-08-2013, 09:19 PM

No, he meant it as Sam told him not to bother to talk to him. That's why he was upset by it.

Patricia4
04-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Vanessa your in denial,the look on his face when he left the store room was priceless.

It was priceless :joker:
Fancy he could'nt remember the exact words again.

smeagol
04-08-2013, 09:21 PM
he never twisted nothing it means the same thing i.e go away
its extremely petty and even stranger the forum is goin nuts over it,

ive decided anyone who cant chat objectively with reason is going on ignore ...sorted
roll up haters lol

south12345
04-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Sam handled things like an adult....he confronted Dexter straight away, he didnt swear, raise his voice or was aggressive. He allowed Dexter to respond to the accusations without interruption, then responded in a way to bring about the peace....
Hardly the reaction of a stroppy teenager as some have described his confrontation....
Dislike Dexter even more.....

Vanessa
04-08-2013, 09:22 PM

ive decided anyone who chat objective with reason is going on ignore ...sorted
roll up haters lol

Yeah, they both mean the same thing. I'm glad Dexter and Sam have sorted things out in a mature way.

AnnieK
04-08-2013, 09:23 PM
They don't mean the same thing at all....but I give up...

Kazanne
04-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Sam will never trust Dexter now,Dexter was like a fart in a colinder at the end,akin to a rabbit caught in headlights.

smeagol
04-08-2013, 09:25 PM
Yeah, they both mean the same thing. I'm glad Dexter and Sam have sorted things out in a mature way.

sam never liked him never will either he is that type , dex should steer clear. he should know sympathy voters are out in force .no one is allowed to say anything to the poor hard of hearing guy.

Kazanne
They don't mean the same thing at all....but I give up...

:joker::joker::joker:i know what you mean annie,get on board the good ship HMS Sam:hugesmile:

YodaBB
Sam will never trust Dexter now,Dexter was like a fart in a colinder at the end,akin to a rabbit caught in headlights.

I don't think anyone in that house trusts Dexter, he comes across as an untrustworthy person to pretty much anyone.

Which is why Gina said she sometimes goes to Sam to talk about personal things, as Sam is a trustworthy person & a good listener.

Vanessa
04-08-2013, 09:26 PM
sam never liked him never will either he is that type , dex should steer clear. he should know sympathy voters are out in force .no one is allowed to say anything to the poor hard of hearing guy.

I know they're not friends, but they can still be civil to each other. Which is great. I love that.

joeysteele
04-08-2013, 09:26 PM
If Dexter really has such difficulty remembering the 'exact' words that others have said maybe he would do better not to attempt to say what someone has said to others and present it as gospel when he himself talks to those other people.

He remembers alright,he just twists it to suit his own agenda as to what he would have liked them to say.

Whatever happened to Dexter's stammer by the way that was mentioned early in the series as to how he found it hard to explain things.
He does perfectly well saying anything when he is lying or twisting things.

Kate!
04-08-2013, 09:32 PM
I know they're not friends, but they can still be civil to each other. Which is great. I love that.

What on earth are you talking about :laugh: Dexter is the least liked person in that house, the majority of them have nommed him at every single opportunity. Fact.

If Dexter really has such difficulty remembering the 'exact' words that others have said maybe he would do better not to attempt to say what someone has said to others and present it as gospel when he himself talks to those other people.

He remembers alright,he just twists it to suit his own agenda as to what he would have liked them to say.

Whatever happened to Dexter's stammer by the way that was mentioned early in the series as to how he found it hard to explain things.

Marvellous post Joey, succinct and spot on. He was like a rat in a trap when Sam confronted him.

Kazanne
04-08-2013, 09:38 PM

Love this post Joey:xyxwave:

sampvt
04-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I hope Sam washed his hands after squeezing the little rats balls tonight. I normally don't like to see people hurting or being made to look very very small, but I quite enjoyed watching Dexters face after he met Sam in the store room, that was tv gold. Even my wife said those looks are the looks of a man on his way to a hanging. Just emphasises how big a coward he is. Even Callum on one of his rants didn't get that kind of a reaction, just goes to show how frightened of Sam Dexter is. This will rattle his cage big time.

boomoo
04-08-2013, 10:12 PM

Put this into context please. Sam was viewing Dexter ctitcising him, in fact being very unpleasant.
Sam simply came out and put him right.
There was a world of difference between what Sam recalled and what Dexter claimed he said.
Sam said Don't feel, which is polite.
Dexter said that Sam had rudely said Don't speak to me just because Callum has gone.

Quite nasty.
Doesn't matter because fortunately the housemates are not going to vote. There talk was all about pointing to Sam to make sure they all nominated him.

Kazanne
04-08-2013, 10:16 PM
I hope Sam washed his hands after squeezing the little rats balls tonight. I normally don't like to see people hurting or being made to look very very small, but I quite enjoyed watching Dexters face after he met Sam in the store room, that was tv gold. Even my wife said those looks are the looks of a man on his way to a hanging. Just emphasises how big a coward he is. Even Callum on one of his rants didn't get that kind of a reaction, just goes to show how frightened of Sam Dexter is. This will rattle his cage big time.

He knows Sam is a favourite,that's why Sam has had more of an impact.:hugesmile:

Hunrahsun
05-08-2013, 12:13 PM
iF dExter was being genuine when talking to Sam - why did he look so afraid? why did he keep saying the same thing over and over again? if he "genuinely liked the bloke" why was so he so aggressive towards him? because he was SCARED. the look on his face after Sam walked back in, absolute "dang - the viewers saw that, they know Im lying" He can easily manipulate the house - but he cant go back now - he out and out LIES. I hope people can admit their wrong when supporting a housemate, Dexter is a snake. He uses people and he is not even not honest about it. wake up

aman201
05-08-2013, 12:23 PM

Yeah, so true. :D

aman201
05-08-2013, 12:24 PM

You know Dexter by know, he's sly.

He knew what he was doing.

Videostar
05-08-2013, 12:27 PM

Why would Dexter lie, for all he knows the mics picked up that chat between Sam and him on Friday night...it makes no sense for Dexter to lie as it would count against him with the public.

Winkie Expand
05-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Sam handled things like an adult....he confronted Dexter straight away, he didnt swear, raise his voice or was aggressive. He allowed Dexter to respond to the accusations without interruption, then responded in a way to bring about the peace....
Hardly the reaction of a stroppy teenager as some have described his confrontation....
Dislike Dexter even more.....

Precisely. :hello:

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 12:28 PM
You know Dexter by know, he's sly.

He knew what he was doing.

He just didn't remember the exact words. No big deal. Him and Sam have sorted it out like adults. That's good enough for me. :)

Kate!
05-08-2013, 12:28 PM
rubbish. He lied.

Lex
05-08-2013, 12:29 PM

Another desperate anti-Dexter thread Josy! :nono:...it was Sam who came out of that, looking a prat, not Dexter [or Sophie for that matter!] and if you would just take the 'Dexter-hate' blinkers off just for a second...it would all become much clearer to you, and you wouldn't be so confused! :thumbs:

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Put this into context please. Sam was viewing Dexter ctitcising him, in fact being very unpleasant.
Sam simply came out and put him right.
There was a world of difference between what Sam recalled and what Dexter claimed he said.
Sam said Don't feel, which is polite.
Dexter said that Sam had rudely said Don't speak to me just because Callum has gone.

Quite nasty.
Doesn't matter because fortunately the housemates are not going to vote. There talk was all about pointing to Sam to make sure they all nominated him.

Dexter never lies about these things. Him and Sam have always been open and honest with each other. They know where they stand.

aman201
05-08-2013, 12:35 PM
He just didn't remember the exact words. No big deal. Him and Sam have sorted it out like adults. That's good enough for me. :)

He did though, that's my point.

He deliberately twisted it.

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 12:35 PM
Another desperate anti-Dexter thread Josy! :nono:...it was Sam who came out of that, looking a prat, not Dexter [or Sophie for that matter!] and if you would just take the 'Dexter-hate' blinkers off just for a second...it would all become much clearer to you, and you wouldn't be so confused! :thumbs:

The main thing is that Sam and Dexter sorted things out like adults. Unlike what's happening in the forums. :joker:

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 12:36 PM
He did though, that's my point.

He deliberately twisted it.

No, he did not. He knows cameras record every word. If he lied he knows he'd be caught out.

aman201
05-08-2013, 12:43 PM
No, he did not. He knows cameras record every word. If he lied he knows he'd be caught out.

They don't get replayed back to the house though, so him lying won't affect him.

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 12:48 PM
They don't get replayed back to the house though, so him lying won't affect him.

Why would he lie? I don't believe Sam would lie either. Him and Dexter have always been honest with each other.

sampvt
05-08-2013, 12:50 PM

WHAT !!!!!!!!!! Dexter tells so many lies its easier to decipher how often he tells the truth, which is about twice a day. He is such a prolific purveyor of the art of lying, he actually begins to believe his own lies as fact not fiction. He is little more than a little kid that was hated at school and hasn't yet grown up.

After watching him last night defend his argument with sam, a part of me began to feel sorry for him. I honestly think he needs help and a real friend to console him. Nobody should be allowed to go through life sticking pins in their own eyes and maligning themselves that frequently, he needs help.

Marmalite
05-08-2013, 12:53 PM

If he couldn't remember the right words (which he only openly admitted to when Sam confronted him and said that's not what I said) then why did he bitch about it in the first place?

Dexter ****ed up and he knows it.

He failed to remember that when he disappeared with Gina they had access to HM's conversations. It's secret and lies, so it was clearly obvious that something fishy was going on. But he's so far up his own arse and thinks he's the only one that deserves to be in the final that he's starting to **** up big time!

The look on his face and his body language absolutely without doubt confirmed he knew he had messed up and messed up big and his conversation with Sam in trying to explain to him why he said it was more for damage control then actually apologising for talking a load of bollocks about someone who wasn't there to defend himself!

Oh and btw, if Dexter is one the most honest and straight forward people in the house then why did he not speak to Sam about how he felt before? Why wait until he was "missing" from the house before he started bitching about him and why he needs to go?

joeysteele
05-08-2013, 12:56 PM
If he couldn't remember the right words (which he only openly admitted to when Sam confronted him and said that's not what I said) then why did he bitch about it in the first place?

He failed to remember that when he disappeared with Gina they had access to HM's conversations. It's secret and lies, so it was clearly obvious that something fishy was going on. But he's so far up his own arse and thinks he's the only one that deserves to be in the final that he's starting to **** up big time!

The look on his face and his body language absolutely without doubt confirmed he knew he had messed up and messed up big and his conversation with Sam in trying to explain to him why he said it was more for damage control then actually apologising for talking a load of bollocks about someone who wasn't there to defend himself!

Oh and btw, if Dexter is one the most honest and straight forward people in the house then why did he not speak to Sam about how he felt before? Why wait until he was "missing" from the house before he started bitching about him and why he needs to go?

Excellent points and very well made. I agree entirely with you as to your whole post above.

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 12:56 PM

They all thought Sam was gone were all shocked.
Because Callum was always on the way. But now they can talk and sort out any issue they have with each other.

Marmalite
05-08-2013, 12:59 PM

ive decided anyone who cant chat objectively with reason is going on ignore ...sorted
roll up haters lol

So, let me get this straight.....

You are actually trying to make everyone believe that:

"Don't feel you have to talk to me now that Callum has gone"

means exactly the same as:

"Don't talk to me"

:crazy:

Kizzy
05-08-2013, 01:03 PM

"Don't talk to me"

Exactamundo, and seeing dexters attempt to worm his way out of his hole was one of my highlights of BB this year :)

Marmalite
05-08-2013, 01:05 PM
They all thought Sam was gone were all shocked.
Because Callum was always on the way. But now they can talk and sort out any issue they have with each other.

Your post makes no sense to me what-so-ever!

Callum has nothing to do with this. He wasn't even in the house, yet he's still getting blamed every time Dexter ****s up.

Take your blinkers off honey!

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 01:07 PM

Callum has nothing to do with this. He wasn't even in the house, yet he's still getting blamed every time Dexter ****s up.

Sam and Dexter have sorted things out anyway.

Kazanne
05-08-2013, 01:10 PM

What a good poster you are:wavey::hugesmile:

smeagol
05-08-2013, 01:14 PM

"Don't talk to me"

they both mean the same thing i.e go way i'm not interested its a knock back no matter how its sugur coated
its really sad there is 3 pages on this as its so trivial lol

Marmalite
05-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Dexter's mask slipped big time and he has now tried to do damage control by speaking a load of more bollocks.

I corrected your post for you!

chuff me dizzy
05-08-2013, 01:19 PM
I hope they show on tonights show where Dexter says he can take people out a CLEAR threat from the strip joint waiter

Gillian-73
05-08-2013, 01:23 PM
I hope they show on tonights show where Dexter says he can take people out a CLEAR threat from the strip joint waiter
Bib.... Really? On live feed? Silly man.

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 01:24 PM

He worded that wrong. He meant if he's attacked he will defend himself.

Kazanne
05-08-2013, 01:26 PM

Gillian,we are going to kidnap you and take you onboard HMS Samuel,we sail the high seas to destroy the rat that has hypnotised you,we will make you snap out of it,ye will make a great shipmate:hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
05-08-2013, 01:26 PM

Im not rolling on the floor laughing at your ability to read his mind :laugh3::laugh3::laugh2::laugh2:

smudgie
05-08-2013, 01:27 PM

I think it is on the BB website, on the video where Sam and Dexter go for a talk in the treehouse. Something like that was said in the garden beforehand, could be another instance though.

Marc
05-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Sam has hopefully taken him

chuff me dizzy
05-08-2013, 01:30 PM

Sam has eaten him up and spat him out Marc

chuff me dizzy
05-08-2013, 01:31 PM
I think it is on the BB website, on the video where Sam and Dexter go for a talk in the treehouse. Something like that was said in the garden beforehand, could be another instance though.

Ye ,it is there for all to see isnt it ?

lippyzippy
05-08-2013, 01:32 PM
dexter was ultimately in the wrong...in the real world people do that all the time misrepresent people twist their words a bit to suit themselves and their agenda.....absolutely everyone on the planet does it to one degree or another.....this is magnified in the bb house.....so I think dexters punishment should be limited here ....everyone edits conversations.....how many people recollect every word of every sentence uttered to them.....though I do think dexter intention here was sly to make sam look bad and to make something worse than it was.....if hed simply said sam didn't want to talk to me after callums eviction he would have gotten away with it....the exact words dexter used were ...sam said "don't speak to me just because callums gone...." that is simply not what sam said.....if dexter had said the truth which was sam saying dont feel you have to speak to me just because callums gone.....then dexter would have had abit of a point as that was a bit rude of sam in a moment of despair.....but dexters twisting and misrepresentation of his words was poor.....I dont think even dexter can quite wriggle out of that

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 01:32 PM

Sam is targeting both Sophie and Dexter, but i think he's bitten more than he can chew. :joker:

Kizzy
05-08-2013, 01:34 PM

Of course he seems just the type to hire muscle as he has none, Dexter has hinted at this a few times.

Gillian-73
05-08-2013, 01:43 PM
How do you know what he really meant? We can only go by what we see & hear.
Gillian,we are going to kidnap you and take you onboard HMS Samuel,we sail the high seas to destroy the rat that has hypnotised you,we will make you snap out of it,ye will make a great shipmate:hugesmile:
Hahaha! It might not be long till I'm there Kaz :D
Thank you :)
Of course he seems just the type to hire muscle as he has none, Dexter has hinted at this a few times.

Interesting but yes I see your point, I can quite easily believe it.

Vanessa
05-08-2013, 01:46 PM
How do you know what he really meant? We can only go by what we see & hear.

Hahaha! It might not be long till I'm there Kaz :D

Thank you :)

Interesting but yes I see your point, I can quite easily believe it.

I know he's ruthless on the outside. He's been bullied in there since day one. I say it's time to fight back. I would have done it ages ago, but i'm not as patient as Dexter.

Kate!
05-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Sam isn't targetting anyone, he's allowed to stick up for himself and that is what he did.

Marmalite
05-08-2013, 01:57 PM
they both mean the same thing i.e go way i'm not interested its a knock back no matter how its sugur coated
its really sad there is 3 pages on this as its so trivial lol

:laugh2: