PDA

View Full Version : Sam is not really Gina's Friend.

Lola844
05-08-2013, 05:26 AM
For all of you that have seen the live feeds, you know that Sam is always talking to Gina. Until Callum left of course. He has Charlie and Hazel basically jump on him every five minutes, which is fine he likes it. However If you watch the live feed of Day 52, when Joe asks Sam who he thinks missed him the most. Check the way he says Gina, like if she was Jemima. He is grossed out. I posted the link below. You can find it in 33:05. I was so disappointed he was such a prick, plus he completly ignored that she was happy to see him. He just kept on hugging Charlie. Gina should stick with Sophie or Dexter. I don't think he will keep the fake friendship for long, because he no longer needs her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hRFHVBWpy0

Hope Gina, Dexter or Sophie win.

Spoon
05-08-2013, 05:31 AM
The Welsh expression he taught her means "I like sleeping with pigs" according to DS posters.

Lola844
05-08-2013, 05:32 AM
Yep it's true. He's a little dick.

karezza
05-08-2013, 07:32 AM
Gina's only friend in the BB house is Dexter. Sam is a devious, arrogant, sleazy creep.

MrWong
05-08-2013, 08:26 AM
I've not watched the clip yet but I've always been quite wary of Sam's friendship towards Gina.

I also saw the thread on DS. Has it been confirmed that the welsh phrase he taught Gina was "I like sleeping with pigs", rather than what she thinks it is "I like speaking welsh"?

Sandz38
05-08-2013, 08:37 AM
What was the phrase in welsh?

Kyle
05-08-2013, 08:48 AM
I've not watched the clip yet but I've always been quite wary of Sam's friendship towards Gina.

I also saw the thread on DS. Has it been confirmed that the welsh phrase he taught Gina was "I like sleeping with pigs", rather than what she thinks it is "I like speaking welsh"?

If that is true i don't know what's wrong with that to be honest, if I was teaching someone a language I would teach them something rude and pretend it was "nice to meet you" it would be hilarious. :hugesmile:

Jimrod
05-08-2013, 09:48 AM
That's rude when it's the posters opinion!

A little maybe but then there are lots of people on here who say endless rude and obnoxious things about housemates that can't defend themselves so what's the difference? I just can't help but notice all the insults directed at Callum are now being repeated word for word against Sam...

Lola844
05-08-2013, 05:04 PM
A little maybe but then there are lots of people on here who say endless rude and obnoxious things about housemates that can't defend themselves so what's the difference? I just can't help but notice all the insults directed at Callum are now being repeated word for word against Sam...

Sorry not the case, because I love Callum, Sam is just a prick. Do you think he should be cuddling and hugging Charlie. He specifically told Callum to ignore her and that she was fake. Because if he had been on the top spot she had not nominated him. I thought Sam was smarter then that, he should have given it a couple of days before making his move on Charlie. I use to adore Sam, one of my top picks after Gina, not so much anymore. :nono:

kingcobra
05-08-2013, 05:50 PM
That welsh expression he taught Gina, he also taught Callum in the garden (can't remember which episode , but i remember Callum practicing it) long before he and Gina were even friends.

Any one who has some sense can see he likes Gina a lot.

fingers
05-08-2013, 07:03 PM
After 8 weeks of lying in bed asleep with only his arse showing, Rip van Winkle stirs and decides it's time he had some airtime before he absconds with the promised loot.
Gina is always good for airtime and a showmance with Charlie won't hurt either, then of course we need the obligatory staged fight with Dexter and then Sophie, it's all airtime kiddies.

fingers
05-08-2013, 07:04 PM
That welsh expression he taught Gina, he also taught Callum in the garden (can't remember which episode , but i remember Callum praticing it) long before he and Gina were even friends.

Any one who has some sense can see he likes Gina a lot.

OK, so what does it mean?

kingcobra
05-08-2013, 07:30 PM
OK, so what does it mean?

I can't remember if it showed Sam telling Callum the meaning, my point is people are being pathetic saying how rude he's being to Gina by saying that welsh line he's taught her.

He said the same line to Callum and is obviously joking around.

Get a grip for fu** sake!!

fingers
05-08-2013, 07:38 PM
I can't remember if it showed Sam telling Callum the meaning, my point is people are being pathetic saying how rude he's being to Gina by saying that welsh line he's taught her.

He said the same line to Callum and is obviously joking around.

Get a grip for fu** sake!!

No need for rudeness, and if Sam told him/her the meaning you can be sure it wasn't the right one.

billy123
05-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Someome on digital spy said it so it must be true.

kingcobra
05-08-2013, 07:48 PM
No need for rudeness, and if Sam told him/her the meaning you can be sure it wasn't the right one.

When i said get a grip i didn't personally mean yourself.

I've seen load of comments saying how disgusting and nasty it was for Sam teaching Gina in Welsh something along the lines of "I sleep with pigs".

How people can be offended by that is absolutely rediculous, it was obviously meant as a joke (and a cheesy one at that).

erinp5
06-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Gina asks Sam his opinion on the noms fallout .
x1B2P2CoAzQ

smudgie
06-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Gina asks Sam his opinion on the noms fallout .
x1B2P2CoAzQ

Yes, and as much as him and Gina are friends, he won't side with her against Charlie.
If someone was that upset and needs comforting then good on him.

Withano
06-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Sam is not really Gina's Friend.

Obviously. Shes horrific.

MrWong
06-08-2013, 06:25 PM
Yes, and as much as him and Gina are friends, he won't side with her against Charlie.
If someone was that upset and needs comforting then good on him.

I don't think Gina expected him too and she even agreed with his point.

Jordan.
06-08-2013, 06:29 PM
Gina's only friend in the BB house is Dexter. Sam is a devious, arrogant, sleazy creep.

Can we not forget Dexter stabbing Gina in the back and nominating her after they got closer in the safehouse.

And Sam's the devious one? loool

smudgie
06-08-2013, 08:36 PM
I don't think Gina expected him too and she even agreed with his point.

No I don't think she did to be honest just getting his opinion.
I do like their relationship, even if I went off Gina somewhat last night.

Lola844
06-08-2013, 09:36 PM
No I don't think she did to be honest just getting his opinion.
I do like their relationship, even if I went off Gina somewhat last night.

You'll be back to loving her in a couple of days...you know you will. :hugesmile:

PrincessIona
06-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Can someone post the Welsh expression? I'm welsh although not fluent I should be able to understand it

smudgie
06-08-2013, 10:29 PM
You'll be back to loving her in a couple of days...you know you will. :hugesmile:

:nono: :nono: I really don't think I can now.

Kazanne
06-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Someome on digital spy said it so it must be true.

:joker::joker::joker:aint that the truth:hugesmile: