PDA

View Full Version : In a pure 'Stop Sam' sense... better if only one of Ginxter made it to the final?

g.vick
07-08-2013, 05:46 PM
I for one would love to see Gina and Dexter reign supreme as the top 2 this year, but in terms of stopping Sam, would it be better if just one of them reached the final this year?

For some fans, Ginxter come as a package, and for most, Gina fans also have a soft spot for Dexter and likewise Dexter fans. If this is the case, if both of them make it to the final there is a chance they could split the vote, whereas if just one of them makes the final is it possible that the remaining of the two would score their original supporters' votes and then some from the other half of Ginxter, and thus, trumping Sam?

Ramsay
07-08-2013, 05:48 PM
You've got a point there actually

hijaxers
07-08-2013, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=g.vick;6258702]I for one would love to see Gina and Dexter reign supreme as the top 2 this year, but in terms of stopping Sam, would it be better if just one of them reached the final this year?

For some fans, Ginxter come as a package, and for most, Gina fans also have a soft spot for Dexter and likewise Dexter fans. If this is the case, if both of them make it to the final there is a chance they could split the vote, whereas if just one of them makes the final is it possible that the remaining of the two would score their original supporters' votes and then some from the other half of Ginxter, and thus, trumping Sam?[/QUOTE's]

This is exactly why i'm p'ed off he's not up - F & F never vote with their heads !

I don't think Sam deserves to even be in the final

Withano
07-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I guess that makes sense

Maneki-neko
07-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Yeah thats pretty true... But is it really possible for only one of them to get there at this point? Probably not

Shaun
07-08-2013, 06:04 PM
one of them will fall next week, no worries.

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 06:04 PM
No one can stop Sam ,hes unstopable

Maneki-neko
07-08-2013, 06:09 PM
No one can stop Sam ,hes unstopable

:joker: if u say so

Johnnyuk123
07-08-2013, 06:10 PM
He has the sympathy vote in the bag.

DanielLuis
07-08-2013, 06:10 PM
That does make sense. But both of them deserve the final really.

MTVN
07-08-2013, 06:12 PM
How many actually do consider them a package, 'Ginxter' seems to be something that's on and off every couple of days

YodaBB
07-08-2013, 06:14 PM
If one goes next Friday I think the other could win

Brother Leon
07-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Perhaps. Think Gina needs to go out on the Wednesday maybe.

Spoon
07-08-2013, 07:00 PM
Alas, this might well be true. They have such an overlap in their fanbase.

Kyle
07-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Tactical voting, well I never.

Very devious. Your heroes Dexter and Gina would be very proud.

g.vick
07-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Tactical voting, well I never.

Very devious. Your heroes Dexter and Gina would be very proud.

We aren't talking about doing it! We are just saying that there would be more of a chance of beating Sam if only one was in the final. You should take that as a complement! Gina is first and foremost my favourite, and I want her to win over not wanting Sam to win. But if she were to leave before the final, I would vote for Dexter because of all they've been through, thus, maybe others feel the same if their favourite (Gina or Dexter) were to leave.

Save your pointless and unjustified attacks for another thread.

Vanessa
07-08-2013, 07:45 PM
Keep Dexter in and he would make the best winner since Lord Aaron! :dance:

Kyle
07-08-2013, 07:48 PM
We aren't talking about doing it! We are just saying that there would be more of a chance of beating Sam if only one was in the final. You should take that as a complement! Gina is first and foremost my favourite, and I want her to win over not wanting Sam to win. But if she were to leave before the final, I would vote for Dexter because of all they've been through, thus, maybe others feel the same if their favourite (Gina or Dexter) were to leave.

Save your pointless and unjustified attacks for another thread.

:joker:

How is that an attack?

g.vick
07-08-2013, 07:52 PM
:joker:

How is that an attack?

Calling someone devious upon the generalisation that all Gina and Dexter fans are. No not an attack at all.

Vanessa
07-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Calling someone devious upon the generalisation that all Gina and Dexter fans are. No not an attack at all.

Team Ginxter for the final. I'll vote for both if i have to. :dance:

g.vick
07-08-2013, 07:54 PM
Team Ginxter for the final. I'll vote for both if i have to. :dance:

I don't know why I created this thread! I think I might do the same! I just want someone worthy to win. Someone who embraced Secrets & Lies.

pcro
07-08-2013, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=g.vick;6258702]I for one would love to see Gina and Dexter reign supreme as the top 2 this year, but in terms of stopping Sam, would it be better if just one of them reached the final this year?
QUOTE]

I think so. I don't mind Dexter coming out prior to the final as he cannot beat Gina (or probably Sam) anyway. So get him out ASAP, give him maximum attention on BOTS and then STOP SAM. This is not even about making Gina the winner anymore. Its about avoiding having the absolute worst winner ever.

Vanessa
07-08-2013, 07:55 PM
I don't know why I created this thread! I think I might do the same! I just want someone worthy to win. Someone who embraced Secrets & Lies.

I just don't want Sam to win. All he does is sleep all day. :laugh2:

Kyle
07-08-2013, 08:04 PM

It's a devious move tactical voting hence the words very devious.

g.vick
07-08-2013, 08:13 PM
It's a devious move tactical voting hence the words very devious.

If Gina failed to make the final, I wouldn't be voting for Dexter so Sam doesn't win I would be voting for Dexter because he is my next favourite. I am not voting Dexter out this week so Gina is on her own in the final because I like him more than the others up, I am just saying that one of them might have a better chance if one of them so happen to be evicted before the final. There were no tactics in mind, but, granted, I do see how you could misunderstand them for tactics.

Kyle
07-08-2013, 08:16 PM
If Gina failed to make the final, I wouldn't be voting for Dexter so Sam doesn't win I would be voting for Dexter because he is my next favourite. I am not voting Dexter out this week so Gina is on her own in the final because I like him more than the others up, I am just saying that one of them might have a better chance if one of them so happen to be evicted before the final. There were no tactics in mind, but, granted, I do see how you could misunderstand them for tactics.

I'm sorry if you thought I was having a go, sometimes what I say doesn't translate well on forums because you just see words and there's no intonation behind it.

I apologise.

susie q
07-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Ive Liked Gina from the start, but not Dexter, and have been voting for him for a while now.
I would rather Gina was on her own. I also like Sam and think Gina also likes him after
all she went to him for advise about the Charlie situation so he cant be all that bad. As the twins pointed out we only see an hour a day of edited highlights, (plus some live feed)
So perhaps we dont really know how much any of them do. Any I would be glad if Gina
won, but wont even consider voting for Dexter, and Im sure that there are others feel the same.

g.vick
07-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Ive Liked Gina from the start, but not Dexter, and have been voting for him for a while now.
I would rather Gina was on her own. I also like Sam and think Gina also likes him after
all she went to him for advise about the Charlie situation so he cant be all that bad. As the twins pointed out we only see an hour a day of edited highlights, (plus some live feed)
So perhaps we dont really know how much any of them do. Any I would be glad if Gina
won, but wont even consider voting for Dexter, and Im sure that there are others feel the same.

Yeah I completely agree. Of course I wasn't saying that every single Gina fan likes Dexter.

Patrick
07-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Sadly, I kind of agree. :sad:

Very good point.

How many actually do consider them a package, 'Ginxter' seems to be something that's on and off every couple of days

Genuinely most people.

HBB1508
08-08-2013, 01:51 PM
I love Dexter and can't stand Gina so will be voting for him and only him :)

Northern Monkey
08-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Makes sense OP,Although i think Sam will win anyway

Benjamin
08-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Yes, unfortunately, this would be the case. :(

Although I really want a Gina/Dexter final two.

Vanessa
08-08-2013, 02:11 PM
Yes, unfortunately, this would be the case. :(

Although I really want a Gina/Dexter final two.

Me too! Ginxter final two would be amazing! :dance:

Vicky.
08-08-2013, 02:11 PM
I wouldnt vote tactically..I think its quite sad when people vote someone they dont particularly like just to stop someone else winning.

qwertyell
08-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Luke A and Adam finished 1st and 2nd last year, in spite of supposedly "splitting the vote" by sharing the same fans.

They beat Deana, who had her own separate fanbase that was talked of being insurmountable, but turned out to be not up to much.

I think if Dexter and Gina make the final, they'll finish as top two.