PDA

View Full Version : My wish for tomorrow night

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 08:33 PM
I want crowd to give Charlie the BIGGEST cheers and boo ALL those who have back stabbed her ,Twins ,Hazel,Gina,Dexter,Sophie .she has ONE friend in there and its the lovely, sweet Sam ...watch how they change towards her ,sly ,sneaky set of tossers every one of them

Withano
07-08-2013, 08:41 PM
I think this might happen too (apart from the Gina bit, she'll get cheers if her name is mentioned)

Withano
07-08-2013, 08:42 PM
Oh wait, shes first in alphabetical order, all her reception would be drowned out by the 'Get Hazel Out" chants

Brother Leon
07-08-2013, 08:46 PM
Dexter is her best friend in there. What are you watching? Lol

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
when has Dexter ever back stabbed Charlie, please do give examples....

chuff me dizzy
Oh wait, shes first in alphabetical order, all her reception would be drowned out by the 'Get Hazel Out" chants

bums ,i forgot about that she needs to know fans are behind her Gina got cheers WEEKS ago ,doubt she would still get them

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Dexter is her best friend in there. What are you watching? Lol

Live feed ..and you ? clearly not :idc:

Mystic Mock
07-08-2013, 08:48 PM
fair enough on the others but how has Dexter backstabbed Charlie? Or is it because you don't like him Chuff? And Charlie's not exactly loyal herself nominating both Dexter and Callum throughout the series.

But Charlie is a saint now so we'll let her flaws go for now shall we?:D

Jake.
07-08-2013, 08:56 PM
Good God no

Vanessa
07-08-2013, 08:56 PM
fair enough on the others but how has Dexter backstabbed Charlie? Or is it because you don't like him Chuff? And Charlie's not exactly loyal herself nominating both Dexter and Callum throughout the series.

He has never backstabbed Charlie. He likes her a lot.

Nedusa
07-08-2013, 08:58 PM
I want to see Gina go but I may need to wait next week for that, in the meantime I would like to see the twins or Charlie to go...!!!

erinp5
07-08-2013, 09:01 PM
Don't you mean Friday ,there is no eviction tomorrow,is there?

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:04 PM

Did you watch live feed on the night of the row? if you had you would not be asking

chuff me dizzy
Don't you mean Friday ,there is no eviction tomorrow,is there?

Sorry i meant Friday

Mystic Mock
Did you watch live feed on the night of the row? if you had you would not be asking

I did and Dexter did nothing wrong imo.

Mystic Mock
07-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Sorry i meant Friday

Don't worry I've made the same mistake on one of the threads as well.:hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:05 PM
I did and Dexter did nothing wrong imo.

Ok ........... :bored:

cookiemonster
07-08-2013, 09:06 PM
i didn't. what happened?

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:06 PM
Don't worry I've made the same mistake on one of the threads as well.:hugesmile:

and Im not even drunk !! :hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:07 PM
i didn't. what happened?

He was backstabbing Charlie to Twins,Sam

Videostar
07-08-2013, 09:11 PM
I want crowd to give Charlie the BIGGEST cheers and boo ALL those who have back stabbed her ,Twins ,Hazel,Gina,Dexter,Sophie .she has ONE friend in there and its the lovely, sweet Sam ...watch how they change towards her ,sly ,sneaky set of tossers every one of them

HUH? when did Dexter stab her in the back?? he's been her main support in there over the last two days....are you actually watching the show.?

g.vick
Live feed ..and you ? clearly not :idc:

yes both live feed and highlights. He was initially taken aback by the nominations, but was quick to support Charlie. Sam has only come out of this unscathed because he never offers an opinion. He just agrees and nods. #pushover

Videostar
He was backstabbing Charlie to Twins,Sam

No he wasn't at all, you are lying.

Videostar
07-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Only Chuff me dizzy saw this so called bitching session from Dexter...no one else saw it because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

You have no right to lie about a HM simply because you don't like them, that is bad form. :nono:

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Not only me has commented on the same thing .please look and THEN talk and PLEASE dont call me a liar

erinp5
07-08-2013, 09:15 PM
I would love to know why people support Sam.
What has Sam done and what are some of his stand out moments?
I must have missed 'entertaining Sam'

Vanessa
07-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Only Chuff me dizzy saw this so called bitching session from Dexter...no one else saw it because IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

You have no right to lie about a HM simply because you don't like them, that is bad form. :nono:

I agree with you. I watched the live feed. Dexter was the only one to check that Charlie was ok. No one else bothered. He gave he a hug. No one else did that night. They were too busy bitching about her.

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:16 PM
Not only me has commented on the same thing .please look and THEN talk and PLEASE dont call me a liar:nono:

Videostar
07-08-2013, 09:18 PM
Not only me has commented on the same thing .please look and THEN talk and PLEASE dont call me a liar:nono:

I watched live feed and the HL's show, he hardly even spoke to The Twins and Sam, I did however see The Twins and Sam bitch about Dexter that night...but I guess that bitching was ok.

Dexter sat with Charlie while all the others sat with Hazel to bitch, I don't care who THINKS they saw this but I was watching that night and Dexter did not bitch about Charlie.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
07-08-2013, 09:18 PM

No one saw this on live feed your making things up to suit the agenda of Dexter hating.... :nono:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
07-08-2013, 09:19 PM
and on tonight's show Charlie thanked Dexter for sticking up for her the night before....

Speedster
07-08-2013, 09:20 PM
As far as Dexter's concerned I think it's bad that he went from Charlie to Hazel and back again after he said to Sophie he didn't like Hazel; if you don't like someone why spend your time talking to them?.:shocked:

Videostar
07-08-2013, 09:22 PM
As far as Dexter's concerned I think it's bad that he went from Charlie to Hazel and back again after he said to Sophie he didn't like Hazel; if you don't like someone why spend your time talking to them?.:shocked:

They were sat in the smoking area, they all have to smoke there, they can't get away from eachother.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
07-08-2013, 09:23 PM

They have to smoke in the smoking area.... :conf:

erinp5
07-08-2013, 09:23 PM

If that was the case they would all be sitting in different rooms .Sam does not like Dexter but he has conversations with Dexter they have to they lived together.
I did notice that Sam said tonight 'Dexter only got two noms this week from F&F he can't be as bad as we think he is.

Johnnyuk123
07-08-2013, 09:24 PM

He is a local welsh boyo that has entered the BB house and slept for 8 weeks thus showing the rest of the country that welsh people are not just great none sexist people but also great sleepers.

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:24 PM
and on tonight's show Charlie thanked Dexter for sticking up for her the night before....

She didnt hear him ..Jesus how far ?????? pathetic :bored:

Vanessa
07-08-2013, 09:25 PM
If that was the case they would all be sitting in different rooms .Sam does not like Dexter but he has conversations with Dexter they have to they lived together.
I did notice that Sam said tonight 'Dexter only got two noms this week from F&F he can't be as bad as we think he is.

I noticed that too. Nice to see that F and F actually quite like Dexter. :dance:

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:25 PM

EXACTLY hes a 2 faced little creep

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
07-08-2013, 09:26 PM

Charlie didn't hear what exactly? please tell us how Dexter backstabbed Charlie, im still waiting for Evidence not just he said, she said show us the video clip of the live feed where he back stabbed Charlie apparently.... :conf::nono:

Videostar
07-08-2013, 09:26 PM

She didn't hear him because it didn't happen.

I've been on loads of different forums and NO ONE has even mentioned this imaginary bitching from Dexter.

Speedster
07-08-2013, 09:27 PM
They were sat in the smoking area, they all have to smoke there, they can't get away from eachother.

Oh yeah I forgot about the smoking area.

Videostar
07-08-2013, 09:28 PM
EXACTLY hes a 2 faced little creep

We've already answered Speedster's point, they were sat together in the smoking area as they smoke and aren't allowed to smoke anywhere else.

Sam doesn't like Dexter but still talks to him, is he two faced too.?

erinp5
07-08-2013, 09:30 PM
Here is the live feed you refer to ,maybe this will refresh your memory
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12qeyh_live-feed-6th-aug-2013-part-1_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12qgls_live-feed-6th-aug-2013-part-2_shortfilms

Show us were Dexter bad mouthed Charlie.

lime
07-08-2013, 09:35 PM
Here is the live feed you refer to ,maybe this will refresh your memory
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12qeyh_live-feed-6th-aug-2013-part-1_shortfilms

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12qgls_live-feed-6th-aug-2013-part-2_shortfilms

Show us were Dexter bad mouthed Charlie.
LOl get ready for a Can't be bothered to look through that now

erinp5
07-08-2013, 09:38 PM
LOl get ready for a Can't be bothered to look through that now

:joker: I'm ready for that old chestnut

Videostar
07-08-2013, 09:41 PM
It's all gone quiet in here Erin. :joker:

erinp5
07-08-2013, 09:46 PM
It's all gone quiet in here Erin. :joker:

:xyxwave::hugesmile:

jet
07-08-2013, 09:50 PM
I hope Charlie DOESN'T get any cheers. I felt sorry for her when she was ganged up on, but my goodness the girl loves to be the victim and talk about her side of things to anyone who will listen. She just goes on and on and on and on...and she has no self awareness whatsoever.
I don't like Hazel much but at least she refuses to be a victim. She went through hell with all the public humiliation last week - did she moan or cry or bleet about it?
And for the record....I didn't hear Dexter say anything bad about Charlie either. :conf:

chuff me dizzy
07-08-2013, 09:55 PM
The night the sniverling little worm walks out of the house the LOSER will be on a par with Speidi,Manson and Deana .....bliss :cheer2::cheer2::laugh3::laugh3:

Videostar
07-08-2013, 09:57 PM
The night the sniverling little worm walks out of the house the LOSER will be on a par with Speidi,Manson and Deana .....bliss :cheer2::cheer2::laugh3::laugh3:

So you admit that Dexter didn't bitch about Charlie...thankyou, it takes a big person to admit they were badly wrong. :):dance:

erinp5
07-08-2013, 09:59 PM

You still havn't answered the questions to your post .At what time and what did Dexter say or do to bad mouth Charlie.You referred to the live feed and I have posted the live feed to help you support your accusations about Dexter .
I watched the live feed and I have rewatched it ...nothing there what you say is a lie .

barbel13
07-08-2013, 09:59 PM
I hope Charlie DOESN'T get any cheers. I felt sorry for her when she was ganged up on, but my goodness the girl loves to be the victim and talk about her side of things to anyone who will listen. She just goes on and on and on and on...and she has no self awareness whatsoever.
I don't like Hazel much but at least she refuses to be a victim. She went through hell with all the public humiliation last week - did she moan or cry or bleet about it?
And for the record....I didn't hear Dexter say anything bad about Charlie either. :conf:

For God sake she is a girl and girl likes to be liked.Charlie care about her image and she wants to be loved.They all went after her like a pack of wolves and no wonder it is too much for her.Frankly she is a very nice person.She just have to be careful with her drinking. She has gone up my estimation and want to have fun in the house.Dexter saw the good in her as well and I want dex to win and charlie second.Charlie mother is a poison for her.:xyxwave:

Cherie
07-08-2013, 10:01 PM
So you admit that Dexter didn't bitch about Charlie...thankyou, it takes a big person to admit they were badly wrong. :):dance:

Sam is seeing the light 're dexy on tonight's show

Videostar
07-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Sam is seeing the light 're sexy on tonight's show

At least Sam doesn't resort to making stuff up to try and demonise Dexter...I'll give him that.

jet
07-08-2013, 10:20 PM
For God sake she is a girl and girl likes to be liked.Charlie care about her image and she wants to be loved.They all went after her like a pack of wolves and no wonder it is too much for her.Frankly she is a very nice person.She just have to be careful with her drinking. She has gone up my estimation and want to have fun in the house.Dexter saw the good in her as well and I want dex to win and charlie second.Charlie mother is a poison for her.:xyxwave:

Hazel is also a girl and everyone wants to be loved, not just Charlie. Hazel has had a far worse time in the house than Charlie, who had ONE bad night and day. She was desperate for sympathy, she got it; now she needs to shut up before the HM's start hiding in the treehouse when they see her coming. :hugesmile:
I'm not a fan of either of them, so I can be impartial. Charlie bores me to tears and I find Hazel a bit cold. I see Charlie as weak and self absorbed, and I see Hazel as strong and straight talking.

erinp5
07-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Charlie drives me nuts to be honest and I am no fan of Hazel .What annoyed me in this thread was Dexter being accused of bad mouthing Charlie when it was Dexter who went to comfort Charlie. Joe at the end of the live feed went over to cuddle Charlie saying he knows how you can be very alone in the BB house.

kistar
07-08-2013, 10:55 PM
He is a local welsh boyo that has entered the BB house and slept for 8 weeks thus showing the rest of the country that welsh people are not just great none sexist people but also great sleepers.

:joker::joker::joker:

parmnion
07-08-2013, 11:02 PM

One thing he ain't been is a performing chimp.

jet
07-08-2013, 11:17 PM

Good observation :thumbs:

erinp5
07-08-2013, 11:17 PM
f0x836akgys

actor99
07-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Boy that would make my day if Charlie gets cheers. never thought I would say this. but I like Dexter now. Sam is a great guy. like Gina too. don't know what to say about sophie

erinp5
07-08-2013, 11:38 PM

Here is Charlie thanking Dexter not Sam!!!
f0x836akgys

Kizzy
07-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Dexter has been a rock for Charlie. So stop your Sam arselicking right now.

Pardon? I like sam too and it's supporting... not arselicking thankyou.

And note in the vid just posted dexter admits to joining in with the bitching initially for those who said he didn't.

erinp5
07-08-2013, 11:47 PM
Sam was nowhere to be seen that night ,in fact Gareth gave Charlie more support that night and Gareth has been mentioned more in one night than Sam in 7 weeks:hugesmile:

Videostar
08-08-2013, 12:00 AM

And note in the vid just posted dexter admits to joining in with the bitching initially for those who said he didn't.

No, Dexter didn't admit to bitching. :nono:

Kizzy
08-08-2013, 12:07 AM
No, Dexter didn't admit to bitching. :nono:

Yes he did I just saw it in the vid erin just posted .. Charlie said ' thankyou you're the only one who didn't join in' and he said ' I did'

Videostar
08-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Yes he did I just saw it in the vid erin just posted .. Charlie said ' thankyou you're the only one who didn't join in' and he said ' I did'

He joined in the chats that were questioning Charlie, he was listening to what was being said...that's not bitching.

Nice try tho. :xyxwave:

Tozzie
08-08-2013, 12:11 AM

Chuffing hell Chuffy, Dexer has been lovely to Charlie, take off your blinkers. Yes Sam has been lovely to Charlie but so has Dexter.

smudgie
08-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Dexter told her he did have a strop, I ain't gonna lie.

So that must have been the strop where he was talking to Hazel. Did not sound like he was being any sort of rock at the time:joker:

erinp5
He would have to be awake to do that!

Kizzy
He joined in the chats that were questioning Charlie, he was listening to what was being said...that's not bitching.

Nice try tho. :xyxwave:

No, it was in the kitchen with hazel.

the_answers
08-08-2013, 12:17 AM
Well tbf chuff, you should back up your assertion with a specific example.
How what where etc...

Go on please, I'm sincerely dying to know what happened !

daniel-lewis-1985
08-08-2013, 12:18 AM
The one time I want the crowd to raise their voices tbh.

Huge cheers for Charlie would be epic.

She was treated like ****.

Videostar
08-08-2013, 03:26 AM

Oh now he was bitching with Hazel?

He wasn't bitching about Charlie with Hazel either, he asked her about the campaign task.

chuff me dizzy
08-08-2013, 10:32 AM

Charlie thanked him because she didnt know what he said to Sam,Twins in the kitchen as she was in the garden

chuff me dizzy
08-08-2013, 10:34 AM

I didnt see it with Hazel as well :shocked::shocked: Jesus ! but hes a walking St dont you know? :sleep:

Videostar
08-08-2013, 12:25 PM
I didnt see it with Hazel as well :shocked::shocked: Jesus ! but hes a walking St dont you know? :sleep:

You mean you missed Dexter's chat with Hazel in the kitchen when Dexter (with Charlie's knowledge) asked her about the campaign task and checked Hazel's side of the story about that?

Dexter haters are getting desperate now where even Dexter talking to Hazel is thought of as Charlie bitching. :joker:

Vanessa
08-08-2013, 12:51 PM
The one time I want the crowd to raise their voices tbh.

Huge cheers for Charlie would be epic.

She was treated like ****.

Agreed. All Hazel doing. :nono: