PDA

View Full Version : Sam has a task tonight

erinp5
12-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Day 61: The housemates are having a laugh

With just a week to go you'd be forgiven for thinking our remaining six housemates would be pulling out all the stops to ... Read more

With just a week to go you'd be forgiven for thinking our remaining six housemates would be pulling out all the stops to entertain their viewing public.

Not this bunch. They have taken a different tack.

The housemates have been attempting to stay under the radar – they think we haven't noticed but we have.

Jack and Joe gave the game away today while tucking into a jar of chocolate spread in the bedroom.

"I'd rather not talk," Joe said. "Then I'm not risking anything."

With Hazel gone Gina has been remarkably well behaved, Charlie and Dexter have been quietly cosying up and Sophie has been diligently doing everyone's hair. Without his wingman Callum, Sam has been wandering around like a little lost soul.

Have they forgotten they have just seven days left to convince viewers that they deserve to win? Fools.

Fear not. All this is about to change. Big Brother is not going to let the gang get away with playing the waiting game.

First up Sam is going to perform. Tonight the wit from Wales will be putting on a stand-up show for the House.

We can't wait!

fingers
12-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Day 61: The housemates are having a laugh

With just a week to go you'd be forgiven for thinking our remaining six housemates would be pulling out all the stops to ... Read more

With just a week to go you'd be forgiven for thinking our remaining six housemates would be pulling out all the stops to entertain their viewing public.

Not this bunch. They have taken a different tack.

The housemates have been attempting to stay under the radar – they think we haven't noticed but we have.

Jack and Joe gave the game away today while tucking into a jar of chocolate spread in the bedroom.

"I'd rather not talk," Joe said. "Then I'm not risking anything."

With Hazel gone Gina has been remarkably well behaved, Charlie and Dexter have been quietly cosying up and Sophie has been diligently doing everyone's hair. Without his wingman Callum, Sam has been wandering around like a little lost soul.

Have they forgotten they have just seven days left to convince viewers that they deserve to win? Fools.

Fear not. All this is about to change. Big Brother is not going to let the gang get away with playing the waiting game.

First up Sam is going to perform. Tonight the wit from Wales will be putting on a stand-up show for the House.

We can't wait!

Oh, FFS sake Tuesday's Highlight Show is definitely going be one to miss!

erinp5
Reads like they will all be getting their time in the spotlight.
Or is BB up to something ?

CaudleHalbard
OMG - I honestly don't want to watch!:(

hijaxers
12-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Well i hope he's getting a script cos left to his own devices it'll be nothing but Percy Filth :joker::joker:

HBB1508
12-08-2013, 02:51 PM
I think I might have to miss that episode.

fingers
12-08-2013, 02:52 PM
Well i hope he's getting a script cos left to his own devices it'll be nothing but Percy Filth :joker::joker:

It wouldn't be BB if they didn't orchestrate it.

MrWong
12-08-2013, 02:52 PM

I'm only interested in seeing what BB have planned for Gina/Dexter.

Kazanne
12-08-2013, 02:53 PM
OMG - I honestly don't want to watch!:(

Well you don't have to,but you will:hugesmile:

erinp5
12-08-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm only interested in seeing what BB have planned for Gina/Dexter.

If Sam is doing comedy what will the twins do? Sing maybe.

MrWong
12-08-2013, 02:55 PM

Probably. The highlights show them singing a lot.

erinp5
12-08-2013, 02:56 PM
3.42pm: Sam is in the Diary Room testing out his material

fingers
12-08-2013, 02:57 PM
3.42pm: Sam is in the Diary Room testing out his material

Shouldn't that be BEING GIVEN his material?

smeagol
12-08-2013, 03:08 PM
twins dont want to speak to risk anything. how pathetic.
whats with this eating choclate spread out of jars in there thats just wrong

erinp5
12-08-2013, 03:12 PM
4.07pm: Sam's jokes are quite terrible. Even for Sam. Housemates are having a hoot

erinp5
12-08-2013, 03:21 PM
4.16pm: Of course Sam's task had a twist. #secretsandlies #bbuklilve:shocked:

erinp5
12-08-2013, 04:02 PM
5:00pm: Sam is in the DR, receiving his task reward...a tiiiny cupcake

Tregard
12-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Maybe he'll get another YouTube retrospective out of it.

fingers
12-08-2013, 04:07 PM
5:00pm: Sam is in the DR, receiving his task reward...a tiiiny cupcake

And in the centre of the cupcake is a key to unlock one of the suitcases containing half the prize money!

Johnnyuk123
12-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Will it be mixture of a Bernard Manning tribute and a Roy Chubby Brown megamix?

erinp5
12-08-2013, 04:10 PM
And in the centre of the cupcake is a key to unlock one of the suitcases containing half the prize money!

:hugesmile:

erinp5
12-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Day 61: Sam's Lol-Fest task

Strap yourselves the housemates are in for a lol-lercoaster ride! That's what they think anyway... Sam was called to the Diary Room and ... Read more

Strap yourselves the housemates are in for a lol-lercoaster ride! That's what they think anyway...

Sam was called to the Diary Room and told he will be putting on a hilarious stand-up show for the housemates. What a hoot right? Wrong. This is secrets and lies.

He has to tell terrible jokes (shouldn't be too much of a struggle). The fewer laughs he gets, the better his reward will be.

The housemates will think he is doing a genuine show. Will they be polite and chuckle or will his performance be met by tumble weeds?

Sam's prize will be the ingredients to make chocolate cookies.

Close article

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
12-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Day 61: Sam's Lol-Fest task

Strap yourselves the housemates are in for a lol-lercoaster ride! That's what they think anyway... Sam was called to the Diary Room and ... Read more

Strap yourselves the housemates are in for a lol-lercoaster ride! That's what they think anyway...

Sam was called to the Diary Room and told he will be putting on a hilarious stand-up show for the housemates. What a hoot right? Wrong. This is secrets and lies.

He has to tell terrible jokes (shouldn't be too much of a struggle). The fewer laughs he gets, the better his reward will be.

The housemates will think he is doing a genuine show. Will they be polite and chuckle or will his performance be met by tumble weeds?

Sam's prize will be the ingredients to make chocolate cookies.

Close article

@ Bold thats what i did..... :joker: Sam makes me :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

mr rochester
12-08-2013, 04:16 PM

Eat!

erinp5
12-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Eat!

nothing new there:hugesmile:

rusticgal
12-08-2013, 04:33 PM

Lol...

Nows the best time for BB to turn the screws and bring out the worst in them all and lets see their true characters. We all know how bitchy The twins and Sophie can be....Ginas already made her bed!!!

Withano
12-08-2013, 04:35 PM
About time! He's had the least amount of tasks in the house, even less than Dan who left 3 weeks ago.

smudgie
12-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Shame they all laughed at him and lost the chocolate cake ingredients.:joker:

fingers
12-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Shame they all laughed at him and lost the chocolate cake ingredients.:joker:

Were they being polite?

smudgie
12-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Were they being polite?

Probably.:joker::joker:

His jokes are not the best, bless him.:hugesmile:

erinp5
12-08-2013, 05:46 PM
CUZZikLSjcc

alex_front2
12-08-2013, 07:16 PM
This has been the big problem with C5, they always try and manufacture the humour with task set ups. Whereas the C4 series the HM were often quite witty or created their own fun. C5 laothed Aaron's one liners and tried to push Alex tan task as THE only brand of humour in BB12.

There no longer seems to be any qurky quotes from Hms e.g. BB8's Lesley: You do the washing up, I'll do the post-modern irony etc.

I feel if a Hm does say something humorous spontaneous it's only a clip on 5 BB website. But HaZel getting stung in bee task by Gina is the contrived LOLs C5 wants.

Daffodil
12-08-2013, 07:20 PM

LOL you made me laugh :)

parmnion
12-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Making comedy awkward like that is a true art form, one never easy to master, well done young Sam, your timing was impeccable.

reece(:
12-08-2013, 07:30 PM
Bring on the dullfest!

CaudleHalbard
12-08-2013, 07:40 PM
I'm actually going to be out on Tuesday evening so I'll have to record the show - at least that way I can fast forward Sam's fun-packed (:sleep:) performance. :)

erinp5
12-08-2013, 07:57 PM
qDjurfo-VLg