PDA

View Full Version : Gina's Mayfair Appartment

Ace
13-08-2013, 08:20 AM
So Gina has an appartment in Mayfair now? What happened to her living in King's Cross? Not affluent enough I suppose. Perhaps she forgot she told them she lives in King's. Sophie's face was so funny when Gina said she would invite Sophie and some others to her appartment in Mayfair, but not Charlie.

fingers
13-08-2013, 08:40 AM
Odd, innit!

barbel13
13-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Charlie must tell Gina to shove her apartment up her .... you know where!!!!!

fingers
13-08-2013, 08:51 AM
She told Sam yesterday (or the day before) that he CAN'T stay with her when he visits London, "Ask Callum if you can stay at his place"!

Right at the beginning, about 7 weeks ago, they were all being invited to "come and stay with me" now we are nearing the end and she's getting cold feet!!!

CaudleHalbard
13-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Gina admitted to Callum and Dexter that she "currently" lived in a 'maisonette'. Now she's talking about her 'apartment' (which, I guess, is a bit nearer the reality, i.e. council flat in EC1).

Where have these properties suddenly come from? I thought it was either her 5-bed house in Kings Cross or the Savoy Hotel? :joker:

She said nothing whatsoever about a maisonette or an apartment/flat when she came in the house. Gina's story is unravelling by the day. ;)

chuff me dizzy
13-08-2013, 11:26 AM
We can all live in 6 star hotels in our dreams, but her "mayfair apartment" will always be a grubby council flat in one of the worst areas of London ,she from the gutter, talks like a tramp and is as rough as a butchers dog

Livia
13-08-2013, 11:29 AM
No one with money would say they lived in King's Cross. They'd say Islington, full of the nouveau riche with Park Lane money and Petticoat Lane class. The Blairs live there... nuff said.

Anyway, rich or poor... she's frickin' awful.

smudgie
13-08-2013, 11:30 AM
She is tripping herself up over her own lies now.
She had a room or suite at the Mayfair hotel as well as her stay at the Savoy for 3 months. But she goes to the Dorchester for her manicure and pedicures etc...yeah and I am married to Henry Cavill:hugesmile:

reece(:
13-08-2013, 11:33 AM
I think it's mostly an act for fame but that doesn't change my views towards her as a HM in the BB house.

fingers
13-08-2013, 11:35 AM
Her Mother's Maiden name is RUDDOCK, not very Afro-Caribbean or Cuban, and being born in Islington in 1989 as GEORGINA SHANT'E REID makes me wonder what her old man was up to there - Reid is hardly Cuban or Afro-Caribbean either?

Jesus.
13-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Her Mother's Maiden name is RUDDOCK, not very Afro-Caribbean or Cuban, and being born in Islington in 1989 as GEORGINA SHANT'E REID makes me wonder what her old man was up to there - Reid is hardly Cuban or Afro-Caribbean either?

If Gina ever goes missing, I will be informing the police of your existence.

fingers
13-08-2013, 11:43 AM
If Gina ever goes missing, I will be informing the police of your existence.

I'm quite prepared to help them with their enquiries, they might even discover that Mr. Reid worked for London Transport as a bus driver.

Jesus.
13-08-2013, 11:48 AM
I'm quite prepared to help them with their enquiries, they might even discover that Mr. Reid worked for London Transport as a bus driver.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/dexter-kill-room-10.jpg

Good to see you doing a spot of redecorating.