PDA

View Full Version : The Enigma that is Charlie Travers

johnx
13-08-2013, 02:37 PM
After two months I'm none the wiser.Bangs on about finding herself and being desperate to be loved-what is she talking about?Shes an attractive seemingly intelligent young woman.She's had some sucess in music and was even able to rap half decently-as unlikely as that first seemed.

But behind this timidity is a violent streak that comes out after alcohol or during horesplay.Manifesting itself in thrusting cucumbers in peoples eyes and spliting someones lip with an egg. We may never get to the bottom of this-probably nothing that cant be sorted with years of therapy.

the_answers
13-08-2013, 02:42 PM
She'll sit on the fence all day long until the going gets tough for her.
Then she'll whip up a sh1tstorm on purpose acting all sincere throwing in the sympathy card.

If only she would occasionally give a straight answer and not suck up so blatantly she would be the best gameplayer of all and be a very worthy winner.

erinp5
13-08-2013, 02:43 PM
3.22pm: Charlie just asked if Paul McCartney was in Queen or The Beatles

I don't buy her Miss innocent routine.
I also don't buy her foot in mouth syndrome,Charlie know how much Gina hates Hazel and Charlie has never stopped talking to Gina about ...Hazel
I also think anyone who loves music and wants to have a career in the music industry would know who Paul McCartney sang with.

fingers
13-08-2013, 02:47 PM

I also don't buy her foot in mouth syndrome,Charlie know how much Gina hates Hazel and Charlie has never stopped talking to Gina about ...Hazel
I also think anyone who loves music and wants to have a career in the music industry would know who Paul McCartney sang with.

That question is just ludicrous coming from someone who was in the music industry for a time.

It's on a par with a High Court judge asking "What is MacDonalds?"

GiRTh
13-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Charlie is more like a screw up than enigmatic.

Josy
13-08-2013, 02:54 PM

I'm not buying that, she obviously knows who he is and what band he was in...

Everyone knows he was in Queen fgs :idc:

erinp5
13-08-2013, 02:56 PM
I'm not buying that, she obviously knows who he is and what band he was in...

Everyone knows he was in Queen fgs :idc:

touche:joker:

smudgie
13-08-2013, 02:58 PM
Charlie is a player. Fair enough it it all a game.
But she is a user and I am not too fussed on that. She will be pt on Friday, unless the teeny vote goes for Dexter.

johnx
13-08-2013, 03:04 PM
I will always remember her speech the night they ganged up on her...."I know Im spineless.I know Im a coward.I know Im a jellyfish with no back bone etc." Ironically it was quite inspiring!

Patricia4
13-08-2013, 03:07 PM
Charlie is a player.

Livia
13-08-2013, 03:08 PM
She is not enigmatic, she is just plain old stooopid.