PDA

View Full Version : Did I Miss something? Why is Charlie calling dexter a liar?

Jemal
15-08-2013, 12:08 AM
This isnt making any sense.
I jst hear Charlie say to dexter that, dexter said to Sam that he didnt see the 99K. Hmm alright.. Well Charlie has said she didn't like dexter lieing about that but im sorry, pardon me if im wrong but didnt Charlie choose the 99k?? So why on earth would it still be there?? This isnt making any sense.

I dont like dexter as erryone knows but the 100k wasnt there so why the hell is he a liar.
But the 95k was there, he coulda picked that if he really wanted to stay. Picking the 88k was obviously tactical.

But yea.

smudgie
15-08-2013, 12:10 AM
I think they all had full boards apart from the gap.

I don't think they are so much angry at him trying to win the money as his lying about it.

rusticgal
15-08-2013, 12:13 AM
I think until we see how it panned out we cannot really comment. Surely they must all have had the option of the same amounts otherwise the last person in was at an advantage/disadvantage however you want to look at it.

smudgie
15-08-2013, 12:15 AM
I think until we see how it panned out we cannot really comment. Surely they must all have had the option of the same amounts otherwise the last person in was at an advantage/disadvantage however you want to look at it.

Yes, and t did look like just the one gap on all of there choices on the video.

MTVN
15-08-2013, 12:17 AM
I was confused at that too, or if they all had every number there then why did Charlie not go with £100k :shrug:

Sandz38
15-08-2013, 12:33 AM
They had random amounts on the board the only person who knew what was on the board was Sam he was first in. took 100k and then the twins 96k dexter went next 88k then Charlie last at 99k I've re-watched the vid 20 times dex wouldn't know who was higher or lower it was a game of chance there was 100 random amounts no particular order

Jemal
15-08-2013, 12:38 AM
They had random amounts on the board the only person who knew what was on the board was Sam he was first in. took 100k and then the twins 96k dexter went next 88k then Charlie last at 99k I've re-watched the vid 20 times dex wouldn't know who was higher or lower it was a game of chance there was 100 random amounts no particular order

So that means dexter is lieing then. He musta seen the 99k.
Picking the 88k when you want to stay is quite sly especially when theirs still 95k and 88k+

Sandz38
15-08-2013, 12:43 AM
No one knows there was 95k it was mad how the wall was placed with odd amounts if he saw the 99k then maybe he did but only one person saw the whole wall at the start and that was Sam the other thing was the twins, why did they go so low seeing 99k?

smudgie
15-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Looks like they all had the same choices, the twins mentioned the 100 k was too high.
Charlie must have known he could have taken 99k even though she had already taken the same amount.
Dexter himself said they had probably gone uniform and gone for the high amount so he obviously knew what he was about.

MTVN
15-08-2013, 12:46 AM
No one knows there was 95k it was mad how the wall was placed with odd amounts if he saw the 99k then maybe he did but only one person saw the whole wall at the start and that was Sam the other thing was the twins, why did they go so low seeing 99k?

I think the twins were genuinely acting on what they thought would be the lowest they'd accept to leave and that was what they decided on, you could see they were wondering between £95k and £96.5k for a while and also asked BB if they would definitely leave with the money

mercerm
15-08-2013, 12:48 AM
The twins asking if it was theirs to keep implied they'd be prepared to go, with cash. Dexter went last, I think, and he couldn't see what amounts had gone. No way of knowing he was going for cash or not.

karezza
15-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Charlie is a manipulative idiot whom all men should avoid.

Sandz38
15-08-2013, 12:52 AM
I think the twins were genuinely acting on what they thought would be the lowest they'd accept to leave and that was what they decided on, you could see they were wondering between £95k and £96.5k for a while and also asked BB if they would definitely leave with the money

Yeah I saw that too it did seem strange they could of chosen the 99k being second in the room but they didn't, they've bitched and called dex maybe the room decisions should be played to the housemates :)

smudgie
15-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Yeah I saw that too it did seem strange they could of chosen the 99k being second in the room but they didn't, they've bitched and called dex maybe the room decisions should be played to the housemates :)

They clearly mention the hundred as well but say it s too high, I think the would have been happy to take the money and leave.

Sandz38
15-08-2013, 12:55 AM
I'm sick of Charlie she really is pissing me off now, blinkered and full of it, she is only there for the self awareness good be aware of the fact your thick and sod off home love!!

Jemal
15-08-2013, 12:56 AM
Lord only knows why dexter fans want Sam out instead of charlie. But hey.

smudgie
15-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Lord only knows why dexter fans want Sam out instead of charlie. But hey.

:joker::joker: because she in no danger to him winning.

Jemal
15-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Ohhhhh

Sandz38
15-08-2013, 12:59 AM
They clearly mention the hundred as well but say it s too high, I think the would have been happy to take the money and leave.

Yeah I'm of the same thinking smudgie they was quite shameful in asking bb if they would definatly get that cash, odd behaviour for 2 honest blokes.

smudgie
15-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Yeah I'm of the same thinking smudgie they was quite shameful in asking bb if they would definatly get that cash, odd behaviour for 2 honest blokes.

Nah, I think they would have took it and been honest about it:joker::joker:

One f them as been harping on about going home onFriday, so sort of makes sense.

I would have taken it and ran for the door:hugesmile:

jet
15-08-2013, 01:01 AM

Exactly. We need to wait and see it all properly before jumping to conclusions.

Sandz38
15-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Nah, I think they would have took it and been honest about it:joker::joker:

One f them as been harping on about going home onFriday, so sort of makes sense.

I would have taken it and ran for the door:hugesmile:

Me too I would ov been outta that door quick time with my cash :)

Sandz38
15-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Exactly. We need to wait and see it all properly before jumping to conclusions.

I've seen it and it wasn't same amounts

jet
15-08-2013, 01:07 AM
I've seen it and it wasn't same amounts

Could you explain exactly what you mean?

Sandz38
15-08-2013, 01:23 AM
Could you explain exactly what you mean?

I will show you :)

http://youtu.be/F8uuozRhXiU

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
15-08-2013, 02:57 AM
Oh if he's there for the money so flipping what, fair play for ****s sakes. It's a fame show. If it's only about self discovery and making friends you're after go build a fire in the forest and chant koombaya.
BBers crack me up with the way they act when it's thought someone might actually, shock of shocks, have applied to the show for money. :joker: