PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't the lines open?

Kate!
15-08-2013, 10:55 AM
Why aren't the lines open?

:conf:

Been on the website, and still saying Voting is Closed!

Odd.

smudgie
15-08-2013, 10:57 AM
More twist to come according to Ian on BBOTS last nght

Lister of Smeg
15-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Why aren't the lines open?

:conf:

Been on the website, and still saying Voting is Closed!

Odd.

Because the twist actually being an immunity task hasnt been revealed yet to anyone outside of internet fans the lines will probably open after tonights show .

smeagol
15-08-2013, 10:58 AM
not another twist lol jeez . wellt hey cant save someone else so its bound to be a real money grab this time n go

Lister of Smeg
15-08-2013, 11:04 AM
not another twist lol jeez . wellt hey cant save someone else so its bound to be a real money grab this time n go

Remember most of the genral public only know what was revealed on BOTS they dont know it was an immunity task that was the twist they were telling people to wait for as they think its someone walking out with money they dont know yet that its all a lie yet.

Josy
15-08-2013, 11:06 AM
I think they will open after the highlights tonight so the public know why Sophie is now up and Dexter isn't.

smeagol
15-08-2013, 11:06 AM
Remember most of the genral public only know what was revealed on BOTS they dont know it was an immunity task that was the twist they were telling people to wait for.

oh good point. crazy they didn't do it live then if it delays the voting

Lister of Smeg
15-08-2013, 11:10 AM
I think they will open after the highlights tonight so the public know why Sophie is now up and Dexter isn't.

This

PrincessIona
15-08-2013, 11:26 AM
oh good point. crazy they didn't do it live then if it delays the voting

That's what I thought, I'm assuming they didnt so they could tweak the result as they saw fit

Miranda123
15-08-2013, 11:29 AM

Could be, shame for Dexter that he showed his true colours early, now we all know he totally disagrees with Jessie J, cause for him it is

ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, MONEY, MONEY...............................

daniel-lewis-1985
15-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Because they have pulled this twist out of their arse.

They should have done this live last night with a proper live show any sane producer woud know that brings in more viewers and more revenue with phone lines open.

This is probably the worst last week I can ever remember to a series I really wished it was ending on Friday because seeing the viewing figures tail off now is depressing.

Goodbye to a 2 million + finale.

Lister of Smeg
15-08-2013, 11:36 AM

They should have done this live last night with a proper live show any sane producer woud know that brings in more viewers and more revenue with phone lines open.

This is probably the worst last week I can ever remember to a series I really wished it was ending on Friday because seeing the viewing figures tail off now is depressing.

They should have just revealed that it was a save and replace task last night instead of letting it run until tonight poor handling imo the public will only have 24 hours to vote due to them wanting to draw out what internet fans already know.

Marmalite
15-08-2013, 12:07 PM
There's got to be something else happening... surely???

I know the production team can be pretty **** at times but this is really taking the piss!

Lister of Smeg
15-08-2013, 12:33 PM
There's got to be something else happening... surely???

I know the production team can be pretty **** at times but this is really taking the piss!

Doubt it there just waiting to spring the news that just about everone else already knows if they go online .

erinp5
15-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Day 64: The voting lines are open

Following last night's Big Pay Off twist we have a confirmed foursome facing eviction on Friday.

With Dexter saved, Charlie, Jack and Joe, Sam and Sophie face the public vote.

It's vote to evict so head to the Channel 5 website for those all important phone numbers:

http://www.channel5.com/bigbrother/voting

joeysteele
15-08-2013, 12:38 PM

Yet again I have to fully agree with your view as to this and BB's poor planning and handling of the twist.

This is just,to me, an almighty farce.