PDA

View Full Version : Sam took the 100K TO STAY IN- He was not being greedy.

Aimee
15-08-2013, 01:41 PM
Why is anybody saying he took it to be greedy? :conf::conf:

BB told them whoever chose the lowest would leave the house. He had NO intention of leaving the house so he picked as high as he could, to stay.

It's very very simple.

He was NOT being greedy; he was not after money, we wanted to stay.

Please everyone who thinks and says this, do look at it logically, pleeeease!

The one who picked least was being asked to leave, so he picked HIGH!

I really hope you get it.

karezza
15-08-2013, 01:42 PM
Greedster Sam is being greedy because he wants the £100,000.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 01:43 PM
BB told them whoever chose the lowest would leave the house.

And the housemates thought there was more to it, and that his was a lie ;)

Fosse
Sam is very very simple...couldn't even do this task right.

Drew.
greed got the better of him

Jemal
15-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Aimee why you actually bothering lol

karezza
15-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Sympathy vote Sam's mask slipped and he revealed his true money-obsessed self.

Toy Soldier
15-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Maybe he did want to stay, maybe he took a punt on it being a lie and it being the person who picked highest that would leave...

Doesn't matter what you say or believe though, the natives have gone wild online, people will say anything to make "their HM" look better and anyone else look bad. Most of the people saying it probably don't believe it. :joker:

Withano
15-08-2013, 01:48 PM
Its just double standards. If Dexter went first and picked 100k and Sam went last and picked 86k there'd be an uproar about Sam too.

People don't watch the show objectively, they see what they want to see.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
15-08-2013, 01:49 PM
Greedy Sam has been found out by his Deal or no Deal past... he is not even happy with 7 grand a holiday....

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Its just double standards. If Dexter went first and picked 100k and Sam went last and picked 86k there'd be an uproar about Sam too.

People don't watch the show objectively, they see what they want to see.

And the same people defending Sam would be kicking off about 'greedy Dexter' who thought there was going to be a twist and wanted to walk with the 100k :wink:

Forums just get ridiculous towards the end.

Withano
15-08-2013, 01:51 PM
And the same people defending Sam would be kicking off about 'greedy Dexter' who thought there was going to be a twist and wanted to walk with the 100k :wink:

Forums just get ridiculous towards the end.

If Dexter went first and picked 100k and Same went last and ignored the four prizes higher than the one he picked there would be no way I'd still support Sam.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 01:52 PM
If Dexter went first and picked 100k and Same went last and ignored the four prizes higher than the one he picked there would be no way I'd still support Sam.

Yup..ok. Most of those blasting Dex would have totally different opinions if the roles were reversed though, even though they wont admit it :laugh:

karezza
15-08-2013, 01:53 PM
Extreme greed shouldn't be rewarded - get Sam out!

Withano
15-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Yup..ok. Most of those blasting Dex would have totally different opinions if the roles were reversed though, even though they wont admit it :laugh:

Well its true. Sam was my favourite and Dexter my 2nd favourite before the task, but neither of them would be in my top 4 if I saw them do something like what Dexter did yesterday.

lime
15-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Bb did tell them that whoever took the lowest amount would leave the house but they all acknowledged that there was a twist involved.I don't think he was greedy ...he took a chance on taking the £100,000 and it didn't work out.There is not one of them in there that is not in it for the money.

Patricia4
15-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Sam was not being greedy at all he wanted to stay till the final and he will win it.
Dexter just dropped on lucky.

joeysteele
15-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Well it appears some are getting at Sam,that is alright though it seems. I actually have both Dexter and Sam in my top 3 still so in fact have a liking for both.

I cannot however possibly see where any housemate would have believed they could be walking out with the full £100,000.
So for me Sam took out the fullest insurance from the info he had that made it as near impossible for him to go.

How that can be perceived as greedy is beyond me and clearly 2 others chose very high amounts too like Sam did, only Dexter actually ended up choosing the lowest of them all and all the cash sums available were there displayed on the board too.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Bb did tell them that whoever took the lowest amount would leave the house but they all acknowledged that there was a twist involved.I don't think he was greedy ...he took a chance on taking the £100,000 and it didn't work out.There is not one of them in there that is not in it for the money.
Exactly.

They picked their amounts based on what they thought the twist might be, IMO :)

karezza
15-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Sam was not being greedy at all he wanted to stay till the final and he will win it it

He wanted to stay because he is certain he'll win because he's partially deaf.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 02:04 PM
Well it appears some are getting at Sam,that is alright though it seems. I actually have both Dexter and Sam in my top 3 still so in fact have a liking for both.

I cannot however possibly see where any housemate would have believed they could be walking out with the full £100,000.
So for me Sam took out the fullest insurance from the info he had that made it as near impossible for him to go.

How that can be perceived as greedy is beyond me and clearly 2 others chose very high amounts too like Sam did, only Dexter actually ended up choosing the lowest of them all and all the cash sums available were there displayed on the board too.

Do you believe though, thta any housemate thought they would seriously be given 88% of the prize fund? Leaving the winner with 12k?

Patricia4
15-08-2013, 02:05 PM
So what if he wins good luck to him I wouldnt want to be deaf.

jet
15-08-2013, 02:13 PM

BB told them whoever chose the lowest would leave the house. He had NO intention of leaving the house so he picked as high as he could, to stay.

It's very very simple.

Everyone knows that really. They have tied themselves in knots trying to find a way to make Sam look greedy, but they are only succeeding in making themselves look silly.
Sam took the 100k because he wanted to stay. If he thought there may be another twist he would have known that BB wasn't going to let anyone walk off with the whole of the prize money. Not a chance! Any of them would have figured that out, yet many here don't seem to grasp that.
Well they do, really. They just pretend they don't because it suits them. Par for the course! :hugesmile:

Kazanne
15-08-2013, 02:14 PM

It's very very simple.

Some of us see that ,but I wouldn't bother explaining,too many closed minds to see the real facts:hugesmile:

Marmalite
15-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Aimee why you actually bothering lol

^ THIS!

Jemal
15-08-2013, 02:20 PM
If Sam was the one in dexter shoes, i would go off him with a blink of an eye.
Im not biased like most people on here. I say what I think. And if Sam done what dexter did he would be a greedy *****. but he didnt did he? If dexter done what Sam done i wouldnt say anything bad about dexter apart from that hes not a greedy *****.
I actualy mean what I just said^
Most people will back their housemate, even if they put Someone into a coma. Its comedy gold.

the_answers
15-08-2013, 02:22 PM
Sure he wanted to stay. (eventually)

Yet it took him an age to decide and pick the biggest number.

Should have been IN, OUT in 30 secs flat.

That's the point...

If you SAY you don't care about the money you don't ponder for ages with a strained look on your face like it's a tough decision.

Emmyasdfghjkl
15-08-2013, 02:23 PM
at the end of the day, they are all in there to get the money, good on him.

jet
15-08-2013, 02:24 PM

It wasn't clear at all whether they thought what BB said was 'the twist' itself or whether they thought there was a twist within the twist, if you know what I mean.

the_answers
15-08-2013, 02:27 PM
at the end of the day, they are all in there to get the money, good on him.
He said he didn't though.

I can just about take the sympathy card (if used sparingly).
But I don't want the winner to play the game poorly
And especially not on an "oh so moral" platform.

jet
15-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Do you believe though, thta any housemate thought they would seriously be given 88% of the prize fund? Leaving the winner with 12k?

No, I don't. But I don't understand why you then think (as you've said in some posts) that Sam thought he could walk off with 100k? :conf:

Aimee
15-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Everyone knows that really. They have tied themselves in knots trying to find a way to make Sam look greedy, but they are only succeeding in making themselves look silly.
Sam took the 100k because he wanted to stay. If he thought there may be another twist he would have known that BB wasn't going to let anyone walk off with the whole of the prize money. Not a chance! Any of them would have figured that out, yet many here don't seem to grasp that.
Well they do, really. They just pretend they don't because it suits them. Par for the course! :hugesmile:I follow. That's a shame.

jet
15-08-2013, 02:40 PM
If Sam was the one in dexter shoes, i would go off him with a blink of an eye.
Im not biased like most people on here. I say what I think. And if Sam done what dexter did he would be a greedy *****. but he didnt did he? If dexter done what Sam done i wouldnt say anything bad about dexter apart from that hes not a greedy *****.
I actualy mean what I just said^
Most people will back their housemate, even if they put Someone into a coma. Its comedy gold.

I agree with you absolutely. I have no fav left in the final but the 2 I liked best that are left were Sam and Dexter with Dexter slightly ahead. I'd have been happy enough if either won. Not any more. All I have left is Sam now. :hugesmile:

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 02:47 PM
No, I don't. But I don't understand why you then think (as you've said in some posts) that Sam thought he could walk off with 100k? :conf:

What I think..is that Sam thought there might be a twist (as they all thought) so went for 100k which would mean he was staying if it was actually the lowest amount being kicked out..BUT if there happened to be a twist (like they thought) and it was the highest going..he wouldnt lose anything and would get his 100k 6 days early :wink:

I dont think any of the are greedy, no matter why they chose what they did. I think most people in their shoes would take as much money as possible. Well, maybe it is greed..but its what the majority would do...get as much as possible. Even if it was 50k on offer, I would think most would take it, rather than gambling a 1/6 chance of getting 100k instead. I believe that they ALL go in there for the prize. Winning is a massive bonus obviously, but outright offer any of them (especially the week before the final) the 100k and they would walk.

I think Dexter chose 88k as he thought it was a decent amount to leave with if they were telling the truth, and low enough to be in with a chance if they werent..so yes, tactical..as the tweet said when he made his choice. No idea about Charlie, nor do I care as she just flipflops about and I have given up trying to understand her. Twins were clearly after the money as they said as much. Just they werent clever enough to think about it properly.

Withano
15-08-2013, 02:53 PM
What I think..is that Sam thought there might be a twist (as they all thought) so went for 100k which would mean he was staying if it was actually the lowest amount being kicked out..BUT if there happened to be a twist (like they thought) and it was the highest going..he wouldnt lose anything and would get his 100k 6 days early :wink:

I don't know why you think this huge thought process went through all their minds and I don't know why you're saying Sam is bad and Dexter is good when Dexter done the opposite.

By your logic, if they were unsure if there was or wasn't a twist you should hate Dexter and Sam equally.

Withano
15-08-2013, 02:55 PM
Twins were clearly after the money as they said as much. Just they werent clever enough to think about it properly.

You're clearly oblivious to what happened. The twins and Dexter had the same logic yet you only like one of the two for what they both did. :crazy:

the_answers
15-08-2013, 02:56 PM
I believe that they ALL go in there for the prize.
I agree.

The difference with Sam is, he's standing on a very moral self righteous platform and meant to be there (so he says) over a serious subject.

So he shouldn't be sly about things (see above), he should be straight as a dye.

If he's not really there to raise awareness about deafness and just in it for the money then I find that slightly repugnant.

I've learn absolutely nothing about deaf people since he's been in there.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I don't know why you think this huge thought process went through all their minds and I don't know why you're saying Sam is bad and Dexter is good when Dexter done the opposite.

By your logic, if they were unsure if there was or wasn't a twist you should hate Dexter and Sam equally.

I'm not saying Sam is bad though :conf:

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 02:59 PM
You're clearly oblivious to what happened. The twins and Dexter had the same logic yet you only like one of the two for what they both did. :crazy:

The reason I think its obvious about the twins is because they specifically asked twice if they would actually get the money if they picked it?

I havent seen Dexter say this (he might have, if its shown tonight obviously I will think the exact same about him as the twins)

joeysteele
15-08-2013, 03:01 PM

No I don't, however that wasn't the issue on this thread, this thread is on about Sam's greed at choosing the 100k.

You said though those defending Sam would get at Dexter had he done it, I am one of those defending Sam and I certainly would not have condemned Dexter for choosing the 100k either had he done so.
For me, that would have proved he, just like Sam, didn't want to go either.

Withano
15-08-2013, 03:03 PM
The reason I think its obvious about the twins is because they specifically asked twice if they would actually get the money if they picked it?

I havent seen Dexter say this (he might have, if its shown tonight obviously I will think the exact same about him as the twins)

Obviously Dexter wasn't thinking out loud, the twins had to converse. Dexter and the twins had the exact same logic hence they didn't pick the highest prize on the board. Either support both their actions or none or be hypocritical.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Obviously Dexter wasn't thinking out loud, the twins had to converse. Dexter and the twins had the exact same logic hence they didn't pick the highest prize on the board. Either support both their actions or none or be hypocritical.

I am not being hypocritical. The twins clearly wanted the money as they said as much, the jury is out for me at the moment about if Dex truly wanted to go or not..or if it was 'twist' tactical thinking. I am leaning more towards the second tbh..so he had a decent amount if they were telling the truth, but had a chance if they werent. I dont see why this is difficult for some to understand, nor how it is hypocritical?

I will repeat again, I do not think any of them are bad for chosing what they chose, regardless of the reasons. I support the actions of EVERY one of them/ I am very surprised though that someone didnt go lower. Extremely surprised. Would have thought at least one would go around 50k.

jet
15-08-2013, 03:19 PM

I dont think any of the are greedy, no matter why they chose what they did. I think most people in their shoes would take as much money as possible. Well, maybe it is greed..but its what the majority would do...get as much as possible. Even if it was 50k on offer, I would think most would take it, rather than gambling a 1/6 chance of getting 100k instead. I believe that they ALL go in there for the prize. Winning is a massive bonus obviously, but outright offer any of them (especially the week before the final) the 100k and they would walk.

I think Dexter chose 88k as he thought it was a decent amount to leave with if they were telling the truth, and low enough to be in with a chance if they werent..so yes, tactical..as the tweet said when he made his choice. No idea about Charlie, nor do I care as she just flipflops about and I have given up trying to understand her. Twins were clearly after the money as they said as much. Just they werent clever enough to think about it properly.

I think you misunderstand.

In a post about Sam you said:

Sam was the cleverest of all (or luckiest to go first)

Take the 100k and if they are telling the truth, you are in the final. If they are lying, you walk with the whole prize fund.

In a post about Dexter you said:

In Dexters case, you say no HM would seriously think they would be given 88k yet in Sam's case you contradict that and say he is clever and thought he could walk with 100k.

See what I mean?

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I think you misunderstand.

In a post about Sam you said:

In a post about Dexter you said:

In Dexters case, you say no HM would seriously think they would be given 88k yet in Sam's case you contradict that and say he is clever and thought he could walk with 100k.

See what I mean?
I have said the reason I think Dexter chose the 88k..was so that if they were telling the truth, he got a large sum of money, and if not he had a chance still?

So he had hedged his bets both ways? Incase they WERE going to give away the cash.

I asked Do you believe though, thta any housemate thought they would seriously be given 88% of the prize fund? Leaving the winner with 12k?

In retaliation to someone saying that BB wouldnt give away 100k..I dont really see much difference between 100k and 88k?

Winkie Expand
15-08-2013, 03:37 PM
It is hilarious watching people try to twist what Sam did last night into greed. :joker:

He was told the person with the lowest amount of money would leave and took the highest possible amount so he would stay in the house knowing full well that a majority of the money could have gone with whoever chose the lowest. That isn't greed.

A reminder: Trying to twist Sam's motives here due to favouring a different, crooked horse in this race matters not. This forum represents just a tiny group of Big Brother fans and the public at large saw the same footage we all did... including the emphasis on Sam's not wanting to leave.

Winkie Expand
15-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Oh, and of course producers managed a way to keep their fakes/actors, Gina and Dexter both cleared to the final.

brianna_jones
15-08-2013, 03:39 PM
IF the task was fair and not set up to keep Dex in the game, each person should have had a full wall of values to choose from.

jet
15-08-2013, 03:39 PM
I have said the reason I think Dexter chose the 88k..was so that if they were telling the truth, he got a large sum of money, and if not he had a chance still?

So he had hedged his bets both ways? Incase they WERE going to give away the cash.

I asked

In retaliation to someone saying that BB wouldnt give away 100k..I dont really see much difference between 100k and 88k?

Okay, lets put it this way:

Which is if no HM would seriously think they were going to walk off with 88% of the prize money (when you are talking about Dexter), why would they think they would walk off with 100% of the prize money (when you are talking about Sam?)

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Okay, lets put it this way:

Which is if no HM would seriously think they were going to walk off with 88% of the prize money (when you are talking about Dexter), why would they think they would walk off with 100% of the prize money (when you are talking about Sam?)
I dont know what you are trying to do here tbh.

I said about the 88% of the prize fund as the member was saying the housemates wouldnt believe they would be able to take the 100k? So I was asking why they thought that they would be able to take just 12k less?

There was a chance (albeit a slim one) that they would be walking off with a lot of money.

Johnnyuk123
15-08-2013, 03:45 PM
If Sam was speaking the truth about not being on the show for the money it would have taken just a few seconds to pick the £100,000 card up and place it in the case, but HE didn't. This is why people now questions his morals that he keeps harping on about to anyone who will listen.

Winkie Expand
15-08-2013, 03:47 PM
IF the task was fair and not set up to keep Dex in the game, each person should have had a full wall of values to choose from.
Precisely.

This has all been carefully choreographed and the order they sent them in is very telling. They didn't dare open the lines earlier in the week (or address Sophie cheating during Face To Face nominations) because if they had Dexter would be the one evicted 24 hours from now.

They have to keep their actors in.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 03:47 PM
If Sam was speaking the truth about not being on the show for the money it would have taken just a few seconds to pick the £100,000 card up and place it in the case, but HE didn't. This is why people now questions his morals that he keeps harping on about to anyone who will listen.

Even if you have just gone on for the experience and stuff though (which I dont believe of any of them, but lets assume its the case) when being faced with a potential instant 100k..its gotta be tempting. Especially as a stockroom assistant, who is likely on minimum wage. Thats like..8 years wages or something :laugh:

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 03:49 PM

This I definitely agree with. This is how it should have happened..though they were probably worried that everyone would chose the same value and the twist would have been as useless as the final pass one was :laugh: I dont see how the different values mean it was set up to keep Dexter in the game though?

Precisely.

This has all been carefully choreographed and the order they sent them in is very telling. They didn't dare open the lines earlier in the week (or address Sophie cheating during Face To Face nominations) because if they had Dexter would be the one evicted 24 hours from now.

They have to keep their actors in.

Was between the twins and Charlie. Dexter wasn't going anywhere anyway. If anything, this latest twist has thrown a lifeline to the twins at the expense of Sophie.

Johnnyuk123
15-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Even if you have just gone on for the experience and stuff though (which I dont believe of any of them, but lets assume its the case) when being faced with a potential instant 100k..its gotta be tempting. Especially as a stockroom assistant, who is likely on minimum wage. Thats like..8 years wages or something :laugh:

Exactly, anyone who thinks that Sam is in that house but NOT for the money needs to take their blinkers off. They are ALL in there for the money including Sam. I know some Sam fans find it hard to believe that their housemate even has a gameplan, but he does, he also wants to win the money as any housemate on this game show would.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 03:54 PM
I do wonder how many applicants the show would get if there was no prize fund at all :suspect:

Winkie Expand
15-08-2013, 03:55 PM
I do wonder how many applicants the show would get if there was no prize fund at all :suspect:

You'd still get plenty of fame-hungry characters like Dexter and Gina seeking adulation.

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 03:56 PM
You'd still get plenty of fame-hungry characters like Dexter and Gina seeking adulation.

You think Dexter and Gina would be there with no prize fund?

I dont. Definitely not.

You don't get fame from BB these days. Maybe like 6 years ago :laugh:

jet
15-08-2013, 04:02 PM
I dont know what you are trying to do here tbh.

I said about the 88% of the prize fund as the member was saying the housemates wouldnt believe they would be able to take the 100k? So I was asking why they thought that they would be able to take just 12k less?

There was a chance (albeit a slim one) that they would be walking off with a lot of money.

You contradicted yourself completely and I asked for clarification.... You are attempting to explain the post about Dexter but not referring to the one about Sam which was in a different thread. As the comparison/contradiction between the 2 posts is what prompted my question and you haven't given a direct answer I can only assume you don't want to. So fair enough.
I know you know what I mean, and you know I know you know what I mean. :joker:

Winkie Expand
15-08-2013, 04:04 PM
You contradicted yourself completely and I asked for clarification.... You are attempting to explain the post about Dexter but not referring to the one about Sam which was in a different thread. As the comparison/contradiction between the 2 posts is what prompted my question and you haven't given a direct answer I can only assume you don't want to. So fair enough.

And I know what you mean too. Point well made, jet. :)

Lex
15-08-2013, 04:08 PM

He's a Stockroom assistant?...thought he didn't work.....Wonder if anyone's noticed he's not been coming to work yet...? :thumbs:

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 04:09 PM

No you are attempting to make out that was the case, when it wasnt at all. I have explained my views over and over in this thread. I would have thought it was clear by now, but obviously not. Again

There was a slim chance that the housemate who picked the most would get the money and leave (as the house,ates immediatey thought there was a twist to what they were told). I think Sam might have thought this. Hence my first post about him being clever (or lucky..I have a feeling Dexter would have picked the 100k if he was first too ;))

My reply in here was a response to someone who thought the housemates wont have thought that they would be able to leave with 100k. I was simply pointing out that if they thought that, why would they think they could leave with a huge majority (88k) of the prize fund.

honeydew
15-08-2013, 04:11 PM
You seriously saying they would give Sam 100k OMG And say you are staying..??

DEXTER HAD THE BRAINS TO WORK IT OUT..
:dance::dance:

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 04:11 PM
He's a Stockroom assistant?...thought he didn't work.....Wonder if anyone's noticed he's not been coming to work yet...? :thumbs:
I think he is? I might be getting him mixed up with the twins but I am sure he said not long ago about them having career prospects and that while he was too old? Im sure he mentioned his job in that convo

Lex
15-08-2013, 04:15 PM
I think he is? I might be getting him mixed up with the twins but I am sure he said not long ago about them having career prospects and that while he was too old? Im sure he mentioned his job in that convo

oh, I partially remember that convo Vicky..but can't remember him saying that he worked?...you'll be right though , my memory isn't what it was! lol...but aren't the twins shelf-stackers at Tesco? :conf:

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 04:16 PM
oh, I partially remember that convo Vicky..but can't remember him saying that he worked?...you'll be right though , my memory isn't what it was! lol...but aren't the twins shelf-stackers at Tesco? :conf:

Ah yeah thats right

I have definitely picked up from somewhere that Sam is a stockroom assistant..I was sure it was that convo but I may be wrong :laugh:

Lex
15-08-2013, 04:20 PM
Ah yeah thats right

I have definitely picked up from somewhere that Sam is a stockroom assistant..I was sure it was that convo but I may be wrong :laugh:

No you are 100% correct Vicky. :thumbs:

Sam
Full Name: Sam Evans
Starsign: Capricorn
Home: Llanelli
Job: Stockroom assistant
ABOUT SAM

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/housemates/sam-evans

Cheers.

jet
15-08-2013, 04:35 PM
No you are attempting to make out that was the case, when it wasnt at all. I have explained my views over and over in this thread. I would have thought it was clear by now, but obviously not. Again

There was a slim chance that the housemate who picked the most would get the money and leave (as the house,ates immediatey thought there was a twist to what they were told). I think Sam might have thought this. Hence my first post about him being clever (or lucky..I have a feeling Dexter would have picked the 100k if he was first too ;))

My reply in here was a response to someone who thought the housemates wont have thought that they would be able to leave with 100k. I was simply pointing out that if they thought that, why would they think they could leave with a huge majority (88k) of the prize fund.

I understand what you are saying but you still contradicted yourself. That's my opinion and yours is that you didn't so how about agreeing to disagree?
Besides, my dinner is ready and I'm starving so I have to get my priorities right. :hugesmile:

Vicky.
15-08-2013, 04:42 PM
I understand what you are saying but you still contradicted yourself. That's my opinion and yours is that you didn't so how about agreeing to disagree?
Besides, my dinner is ready and I'm starving so I have to get my priorities right. :hugesmile:

No problem :p

Enjoy your dinner

Gusto Brunt
15-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Listen to yourselves.

How can Sam be greedy when he picked the highest figure, which means he would not leave the house and he would not win the money.

Please talk sense.

Patricia4
15-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Sam was not greedy for goodness sake read what he said.

Issac
15-08-2013, 05:17 PM
If he wasn't greedy why be angry for someone who wants the money?

Why during the task explain on camera his motives?

Housemates know secrets and lies task could of been a setup.

Also isn't it funny the fallout is fundamentally over £££ is that geed or greed?

Jemal
15-08-2013, 05:22 PM
If he wasn't greedy why be angry for someone who wants the money?

Why during the task explain on camera his motives?

Housemates know secrets and lies task could of been a setup.

I'm sorry but what!?

Wait what!?

Is it a crime to tell people at home why you are picking the 100k

Why are we still talking about this??
Its obvious people will stand by the housemate they support no matter what, even if they kill someone they will still support them and then do anything to make them look good, thats why this whole debate is now a waste of time.
We all just have to agree to disagree.

Issac
15-08-2013, 05:33 PM
In sorry but what!?

Wait what!?

Is it a crime to tell people at home why you a picking the 100k
Ulterior motives.

Why are we still talking about this??
It's a forum

Its obvious people will stand by the housemate they support no matter what, even if they kill someone they will still support them and then do anything to make them look good, thats why this whole debate is now a waste of time.
We all just have to agree to disagree.

Of course when your man has been caught-out.

Also isn't it funny the fallout is fundamentally over £££ is that geed or greed?:spin:

smeagol
15-08-2013, 05:35 PM
sam is the biggest greedyiest game player in there. just wait till you see his speech unless b cut it. the guy is a joke to say anybody is. he is not stupid at all

Jemal
15-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Ulterior motives.

It's a forum

Of course when your man has been caught-out.

Also isn't it funny the fallout is fundamentally over £££ is that geed or greed?:spin:

Its a forum were people can't even have a debate.
And Sam isnt my man, hes just a housemate i support. Get that straight pls.