PDA

View Full Version : If he wins, what charity should Sam give the money to?

jegmeister
18-08-2013, 10:02 PM
After all, he has accused Dexter of only being interested in the money - so I assume he isn't and will happily give it all away if he wins.

National Association for the Deaf maybe? Suggestions welcomed.

Johnnyuk123
18-08-2013, 10:04 PM
He will give it all to the blind dog. all £100,000. The blind dog is a local pub near his home.

karezza
18-08-2013, 10:04 PM
The Sam Evans Trust.

Mystic Mock
18-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Winkie Expanding UK

Mystic Mock
18-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Or Rylan's Teeth Trust

Johnnyuk123
18-08-2013, 10:06 PM
or the Sam Evans trust for the rehabilitation of cue club abusers. uk

Johnnyuk123
18-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Or Rylan's Teeth Trust

Not enough money to reduce the glare on those gnashers.

fingers
18-08-2013, 10:07 PM
He won't and he wouldn't anyway

jegmeister
18-08-2013, 10:08 PM
Good suggestions folks - keep them coming.

Mystic Mock
Not enough money to reduce the glare on those gnashers.

Too true.:joker:

Johnnyuk123
I predict that if he wins within 1 minute into the interview he will point at Emma and say... boobies.

DanaC
18-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Dexter claimed not to be in it for the money, but for the journey. he then behaved in a way that contradicted that claim.

Not being in it for the money is not the same as not wanting the money if you win. Not being in it for the money but being willing to snatch 88k from the eventual winner through a sly loophole is a different matter entirely.

sampvt
I doubt your comments about him are going to change what he does.

LikeABoatOnWater
He should give it to a chairity that supports deaf and dumb kids.

sassysocks
18-08-2013, 10:11 PM
After all, he has accused Dexter of only being interested in the money - so I assume he isn't and will happily give it all away if he wins.

National Association for the Deaf maybe? Suggestions welcomed.

So because he is deaf and wants to show that deaf people can participate in such shows and shouldn't be ignored by many parts of society, which they are, he should give the money away if he wins. Sounds fair and reasonable to me - not.

Sounds rather resentful of disabled people receiving any acknowledgement to me. You seem to imply he is seeking out special treatment - but I don't see that at all.

jegmeister
18-08-2013, 10:14 PM
So because he is deaf and wants to show that deaf people can participate in such shows and shouldn't be ignored by many parts of society, which they are, he should give the money away if he wins. Sounds fair and reasonable to me - not.

Sounds rather resentful of disabled people receiving any acknowledgement to me. You seem to imply he is seeking out special treatment - but I don't see that at all.

I don't need to imply anything. It is blatantly obvious that he IS seeking special treatment. Apart from his nasty cynical opportunistic last minute attacks on Dexter, it has been the only thing of any note he has said or done in the house. You don't go on a TV Reality show to promote the deaf. It's just a blatant lie. He's in it for the money in my view just like everyone else but let him prove me wrong and if he wins name the charity he'll give away all his winnings to.

Johnnyuk123
18-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Dexter claimed not to be in it for the money, but for the journey. he then behaved in a way that contradicted that claim.

Not being in it for the money is not the same as not wanting the money if you win. Not being in it for the money but being willing to snatch 88k from the eventual winner through a sly loophole is a different matter entirely.

Sam claims that he is in it for the kiddies to help them but spent 38 minutes deciding on a number which BB reduced to 30 seconds on the HL show ( he then said in his speech VT that only 25% will go to charity) if he was that real and honest about it he would have chosen £100,000 in a nano second and given the whole amount to those kiddies.

Johnnyuk123
18-08-2013, 10:18 PM
I don't need to imply anything. It is blatantly obvious that he IS seeking special treatment. Apart from his nasty cynical opportunistic last minute attacks on Dexter, it has been the only thing of any note he has said or done in the house. You don't go on a TV Reality show to promote the deaf. It's just a blatant lie. He's in it for the money in my view just like everyone else but let him prove me wrong and if he wins name the charity he'll give away all his winnings to.

Craig on BB1 won and said nothing about giving the money away until he left the house.

Tregard
18-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Cake Awareness

WwylBRucU7w

jegmeister
18-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Craig on BB1 won and said nothing about giving the money away until he left the house.

that was at the very beginning of the reality show era - you won't get anyone like that again on BB I can assure you. But let Mr Self-Righteous Morality prove me wrong and name his charity tomorrow night.

Johnnyuk123
18-08-2013, 10:22 PM
that was at the very beginning of the reality show era - you won't get anyone like that again on BB I can assure you. But let Mr Self-Righteous Morality prove me wrong and name his charity tomorrow night.

When Emma asks which charity it is he will say... my batteries have just run out.

Videostar
18-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Or Rylan's Teeth Trust

Are you kidding? Rylan should get his money back for that job. :shocked:

Mystic Mock
18-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Are you kidding? Rylan should get his money back for that job. :shocked:

True but it is pretty funny watching those things popping out every time he opens his mouth.:joker:

sassysocks
18-08-2013, 10:25 PM

Well I hope you also hold Gina and Dexter to their 'word'. Sounds like Sam is being given less than fair treatment to me.

Videostar
18-08-2013, 10:28 PM
True but it is pretty funny watching those things popping out every time he opens his mouth.:joker:

I swear he cant pronounce certain words properly with those tomb stones in his gob.

When he sings it must be like that character in Only Fools And Horses who couldn't pronounce his "R"s and was singing the song "Crying". :joker:

Mystic Mock
18-08-2013, 10:31 PM
I swear he cant pronounce certain words properly with those tomb stones in his gob.

When he sings it must be like that character in Only Fools And Horses who couldn't pronounce his "R"s and was singing the song "Crying". :joker:

:joker: I agree with everything you've said there.

Mystic Mock
18-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Well I hope you also hold Gina and Dexter to their 'word'. Sounds like Sam is being given less than fair treatment to me.

But Gina and Dexter haven't attacked people on what they do with the money, or being self righteous to the other Housemates on what the money should be spent on, unlike Sam.

Johnnyuk123
18-08-2013, 10:37 PM
If Santa was in the house and made the final Sam would find a way of running after him to vent his anger. Hey you! YES you! i asked for a tonka truck when i was 6 and you left me a barbie doll you evil fake. It's your fault i'm into boobies! lol

sassysocks
18-08-2013, 10:49 PM
But Gina and Dexter haven't attacked people on what they do with the money, or being self righteous to the other Housemates on what the money should be spent on, unlike Sam.

If Gina said she would give the money to charity if she won and Dexter said he wasn't in it for the money, only the journey - that is every bit as 'binding' as anything Sam said.

To expect Sam to and not them is just ridiculous.

Roy Mars III
18-08-2013, 10:50 PM
The Roy Mars III charity for the help and benefit of Roy Mars

CaudleHalbard
18-08-2013, 10:51 PM
They're all lying! :p:D

Anyone can say they will give some of the money to charity. But who audits that?;)

billy123
18-08-2013, 10:53 PM
This thread is a mess.

Pincho Paxton
18-08-2013, 10:54 PM

Dexter and Charlie sitting in a tree K.I.ESH.ESH.I.N.GHE!

fingers
18-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Dexter and Charlie sitting in a tree K.I.ESH.ESH.I.N.GHE!

Really, honest?

edemobong
18-08-2013, 11:07 PM
I cant remember him saying he would give his money to charity, he said he was in the house to inspire people like him, not to donate his winnings to charity.

sassysocks
18-08-2013, 11:11 PM
I cant remember him saying he would give his money to charity, he said he was in the house to inspire people like him, not to donate his winnings to charity.

I think someone has twisted his words and dumped their own interpretation of them onto him. Very weak.

Northern Monkey
18-08-2013, 11:27 PM
If he wins,It's 100% up to him what he does with it.None of you nosey people.He may put a deposit down on a house or something,He may give some to charity,He may buy a car.Who cares?It's not our business.He's already done his job and shown deaf kids that if he can go through an experience like Big Brother,They can achieve what they want in life and have confidence to go out into the world.

Patrick
18-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Welsh Bore Anonymous.

CaudleHalbard
18-08-2013, 11:31 PM
The Narcolepsy Society

Tozzie
18-08-2013, 11:34 PM
this thread is nasty :-(