PDA

View Full Version : Who would make the best use of the money?

Uvam Acerbam
19-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Seriously. Who would take the money and put it to the best use?

Charlie: Get her life on track and move out of her mum's house. Good on her, or she would continue to be the same Charlie and make the same bad decisions. She would probably invest what was left of the 100K (after the trip to Vegas) into Dexter's PR firm. Then get zero in return and move in with her mum or Hazel. Best use of the money, probably not, but maybe it would change her life for the best and that's the number one criteria here.

Dexter: Maybe he needs the cash to pay his mum or start a PR firm. OK, no problems there, I admire his go-gettiveness (sic) and his belief in Dexter Koh Inc. But really he doesn't need the 100K. He will make that tenfold from the publicity from BB. He has won already, he doesn't need the 100K. He should be able to go from the BB house to whatever he wants without the prize money. If he fails then he probably would have gambled away the cash regardless. PS. He also promised to give a donation to Sam's cause. So if that's true then he goes up in the rankings but no guarantees.

Gina: This is a tough one. Who is the real Gina? The 10K a month girl or the council flat wannabe? If it's the first, then she really doesn't need the cash, she's got what she wanted, publicity. If it's the latter, then fair play, she deserves the money. But, unless she comes out and says "I'm a piss poor council estate wannabe" then she shouldn't get the big prize. If she does live in a council flat, it would be a life changing amount but I don't think that she would put the money to good use anyway, unless you think that 5 months at the Ritz is good use.

Joe and Jack (Jock): For these guys it would probably be a life changing amount of money. They could do something like buy a house or start a business. They are the most likely not to piss it up a wall. They are also the least likely to use the BB experience to further their lives. I can't see them as future TV presenters or media personalities, then again who would have seen Brian Bellow as a media superstar. So as far as best use of the money they are contenders.

Sam: Confused on this one. On one hand I think that he is the most worthy finalist. If he were to use the cash to further the issue of the hearing impaired, then I would give it to him in a heartbeat. Do I trust that he would do that? Mmmmm, maybe not. Would it go to his head and I don't mean the upper one, who knows. Would he put it to the best use.....maybe. I think he comes from a good family so that's a positive.

I've tried to give an unbiased rant on who should get the money. Of course there will be many opposing opinions and that's fair enough. I'm just trying to figure out who would make best use of the 100K prize.

pcro
19-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Doesn't matter one little bit any more than that other old canard about who "needs" the money. As well how "Best" to use the money is totally subjective. If one wants to put all down on a single spin of the roulette wheel, more power to them. Doesnt impact anyone else one iota. Its their money to with as they please. I just hope it goes to the person who has had the most impact on this season of Big Brother. The answer is obvious.

the_answers
19-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Gina has said she would give the whole 100K to charity.

And I'd bet my life she wouldn't break her promise.

Vote for Gina to WIN
Call 6 50 58 06 from a mobile
Call 090 20 50 58 06 from a landline

the_answers
19-08-2013, 05:59 PM

Vote for Gina to WIN

Uvam Acerbam
19-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Doesn't matter one little bit any more than that other old canard about who "needs" the money. As well how "Best" to use the money is totally subjective. If one wants to put all down on a single spin of the roulette wheel, more power to them. Doesnt impact anyone else one iota. Its their money to with as they please. I jsut hope it goes to the person who has had the msot imact on this season of Big Brother.

Of course is subjective. That's the point. If you wanted to give a stranger 100 quid would you be more likely to give it to someone who would drink it away or use it to buy food for a week. I'm asking who you think would put it to the best use not who is the best value for money.

Daffodil
19-08-2013, 06:04 PM

Vote for Gina to WIN

Many weeks ago I read something about Gina having a brother who was badly addicted to Class A drugs. I wonder whether she will give to a rehab clinic. Just a thought.

Uvam Acerbam
19-08-2013, 06:04 PM

If that's the case, GO Gina.

BTW, I'm gonna hold you to that. If she doesn't, your life is mine. :devil:

Scream
19-08-2013, 06:10 PM
I really don't think any of them will give to charity...but I don't think you should vote on who you think will give to charity, why not donate the money you're spending on voting and give it to charity yourself ;)

LemonPen
19-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Why does it matter what they are gonna do with the money? You vote for the person you want to WIN the money, simple as.

MeMyselfAndI
19-08-2013, 06:16 PM
Gina as shes giving it all to charity
Or
Gina because shes really poor & lives in a council estate and needs the money the most

Either one will do :elephant:

Uvam Acerbam
19-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Why does it matter what they are gonna do with the money? You vote for the person you want to WIN the money, simple as.

You're not getting my point. My question was "Who would make the best use of the money?" If I'd wanted to know who you think will win, I would have asked that. If I'd wanted to know who you want to win the money, I would have asked that.