PDA

View Full Version : To think, if it had of been a Vote to Save...

Patrick
20-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Sam would of went weeks ago when he was up against Sophie and Dan. :bored:

Dexter and Gina would of been the final two tonight. We all could of relaxed.

Will the producers learn from this for BB15? Probably not.

Jack_
20-08-2013, 01:40 AM
They really need to think of some new ways of getting the deadwood out

Some all-up vote to save double evictions would have probably done the trick

Alternatively they could just threaten housemates that are doing ****** all with ejection in future? Much more effective...and fair might I add

alex_front2
20-08-2013, 01:41 AM
Vte makes more money as public thrive on negativity. Sam's votes included plenty of evict dexter voters

billy123
Dexter might well have gone early on in a vote to save.

InsertUserNameHere
VTE :mad:

Vicky.
20-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Dexter would have left week 1 I think. The girls were arguing all week. If not Dexter, then Gina would have.

Patrick
20-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Dexter might well have gone early on in a vote to save.

Hardly? When he has the largest fanbase of all the housemates - as you can see online.

billy123
20-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Hardly? When he has the largest fanbase of all the housemates - as you can see online.Oh dear.
He didnt at the start of the show.
His fanbase wasnt the biggest at the end either or he would have won.
They are just noisier.

Vicky.
20-08-2013, 01:44 AM
Hardly? When he has the largest fanbase of all the housemates - as you can see online.

Not right at the beginning

However with vote to save, the public nominations in week 1 would have been VTS too I guess, so him, Sallie and Gina weould never have been up...

rk3388
20-08-2013, 01:45 AM
NO THINK ABOUT IT. the first week the public voted for who they wanted to nominate, and thus evict. so if it was vote to avoid being nominated the 3 housemates up would have been something like daley vs jackie vs jemima and would have been a perfect first eviction- Sallie could have stayed at least another week!

rk3388
20-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Not right at the beginning

However with vote to save, the public nominations in week 1 would have been VTS too I guess, so him, Sallie and Gina weould never have been up...

^ yeah, this haha
Would have been a great first eviction losing deadweight right off the bat

Scream
20-08-2013, 01:46 AM
I really don't think C5 can ever win...people complain at whatever

CaudleHalbard
20-08-2013, 01:47 AM
If we ever get VTS back out should be combined with nominations to save or, more radically, abolish noms and put the whole house up every week.

Vicky.
Oh dear.
He didnt at the start of the show.
His fanbase wasnt the biggest at the end either or he would have won.
They are just noisier.

Or as the excuse was when Aaron won, Sam fans multiple voted more :laugh:

Macie Lightfoot

Except that Sam won and Dexter didn't so he clearly doesn't have the largest fanbase ;) Anyway, Sophie easily could've been evicted instead of Sam in VTS and Dexter would've gone early so your predictions do have flaws in them.

Sallie could have stayed at least another week!

Because that's exactly what we need :rolleyes:

Macie Lightfoot
20-08-2013, 01:49 AM
Or as the excuse was when Aaron won, Sam fans multiple voted more :laugh:

Quite different scenarios obviously. Aaron only won because FB voting was implemented in such a wrong way and the forums had all the control as a vocal minority fringe group, it wasn't representative of the general public like Sam's win clearly was.

Vicky.
20-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Quite different scenarios obviously. Aaron only won because FB voting was implemented in such a wrong way and the forums had all the control as a vocal minority fringe group, it wasn't representative of the general public like Sam's win clearly was.

Has there ever been any proof of this? People still say it to this day but I dont see how anyone could know tbh

Did they ever release vote figures (for phone and facebook)?

billy123
Or as the excuse was when Aaron won, Sam fans multiple voted more :laugh::joker: possibly.

Josy
I doubt Sam would have went if it was VTS, he clearly had the biggest public fan base hence the win tonight whereas after the first few weeks it seems Dexter and Gina had the largest online fan bases.

Brother Leon
20-08-2013, 01:55 AM
Dexter would of gone week 1 then and a huge chunk of what the show was would of had to be replaced somehow.

Mitchell
20-08-2013, 02:01 AM
Yeah I remember the uproar when Dexter was saved on the Wednesday over the other two, Dexter would have definately left Week 1

Winkie Expand
20-08-2013, 04:31 AM
Dexter would have left within the first month. But okay. :joker:

Raph
20-08-2013, 05:15 AM
Dexter would've left Week 1 in a VTS dude.. :laugh:

Marc
20-08-2013, 05:32 AM

That did gradually build over the series though, he was pretty much hated first week

JTM45
20-08-2013, 06:10 AM

What an absolute pile of monkey's bollocks!!!
It gave me a laugh at least.:hugesmile:

Winkie Expand
20-08-2013, 06:33 AM

So true. I much prefer the format this year.

starry
20-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Vote to save every week with a minimum of 3 up is the best in this format.

Lister of Smeg
20-08-2013, 07:41 AM
Had it been a vote to save either Sophie or Sam would have gone in the week Dan went also Twins and probably Charlie woudnt have made the final .

Twildoo
20-08-2013, 07:46 AM
[QUOTE=Patrick;6309290]

Dexter and Gina would of been the final two tonight. We all could of relaxed.

QUOTE]

If it wasn't for secrets & lies...Gina & Dexter would of been out weeks ago! :wavey: